Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,955 members, 7,848,882 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate (39536 Views)

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP / Ekiti : We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate In Court – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by fareed69(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
factcheckmmm:
I have always said it as far as the results was not uploaded on same day in front of voters after counting

And underage voters was among the people who voted at north

Then there's real problem the election never hold

Yakubu Mahmoud I repeat supposed to be in prison now

Okay feel this 🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣 with your tears. Then I know you are serious.
Ewu

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by kentblues(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creeper:

That’s basically what he’s.

Even if they were to give them extra 500k votes in Lagos and outrightly give them all the votes in Rivers - they’d still lose by over a million votes.

I know they’re pushing him - as a Northerner - to lead the charge. However, Yorubas can’t be denied another mandate after what happened to Abiola. He should be warned to learn to accept defeat, gracefully.

Elections in Nigeria have always been rife in electoral fraud. This one isn’t different and all parties/candidates are culpable.
is not by gaping with million votes, Or by mandate..is by how did he get those figures, come to think of it, you yourself know very well that if the election was conducted as the inec chairman and buhari said and promised which is free and fair Election..tinubu wouldn't have won ...stop pretending..truth be told for once
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Lanre1st(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Afamed:
Nothing to add

And he did not win. God answered his prayer.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Chidex500: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
spagettiluv:
Clown 🤡
Supporters of evil 😈
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Creeper: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
kentblues:
is not by gaping with million votes, Or by mandate..is by how did he get those figures, come to think of it, you yourself know very well that if the election was conducted as the inec chairman and buhari said and promised which is free and fair Election..tinubu wouldn't have won ...stop pretending..truth be told for once

Erm, this is basically word salad.

Can you cite one instance in the history of Nigeria where elections have been free and fair?

If it has been the normal practice since Nigeria was created, why are you agitated about this one? Why not tag it as business as usual? Is it because your candidate lost out in the power play thus making it impossible for you and your ilk to lead your warped fantasies about change?

Neither Obi nor Atiku is the messiah you dream about. Both lack the requisite tools to do anything substantial - to change the fortunes of Nigeria. One is an opportunist who rode the coattails of a fraudulent movement and religion while the other is an entitled serial loser.

The primary problem with Nigeria is structural and, the true change will come when the youths are smart enough to understand what’s wrong with Nigeria and start an organic movement that will address it.

Until then, no mandate was stolen. The most savvy candidate who understood the tactics to outmanoeuvre others - in the muddy waters of Nigerian politics won fair and square.

Don’t hate, just congratulate - the game is the game.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Ken4Christ: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
iSense247:
"When a thief encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the judge" ~ East African proverb

There are certain cases that the judge cannot defend. Even the devil himself will be afraid to defend this polithiefian.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Mfetenang: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
This Labour Party seems to be full of illiterates, how can someone who did not meet the requirement of 25% in 24 states have a mandate?
What mandate?
Yes you performed beyond expectations because you used the APC Muslim/Muslim ticket to your advantage but Obi can never be declared president because he did not meet the constitutional requirement in the first place. The most Labour Party can get from the courts will be a rerun which Tinubu who will already be in government by that time will win even by a larger margin.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Mfetenang: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
kentblues:
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Mfetenang: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Emeka,even if the election is conducted 100 times Obi will not have 25% in 24 states. Forget about politics and go back to your shop,Nigerian presidency is not for the South East, it will never happen no matter how much you cry.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Anakazo22: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
spagettiluv:
Clown 🤡
You are calling someone that is better than your full family a clown.... you must be a mad man
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by 77up(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Says a sour loser who cannot even win his Polling unit 🙄
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by OSESUNATE(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creeper:

The problem with a lot of you is that, you just throw words around loosely.

What makes me a bigot?

Nothing about Obi impresses me and he sounds like an illiterate trader. A review of his performance as a governor also shows he’s not competent and he’s a calamity waiting to happen. So, I don’t like him for the job and you can’t force me to align with a herd of poorly educated sheeple - who just jumped on a bandwagon.

But in your obtuse mind, that makes me a bigot, no? Is it by force to support an illiterate trader?

Let Obi take his grievances to court like a law abiding citizen.

Anyway, the game is the game. Don’t hate the player - hate the game.

If you reasoned and read your first statement, you'd know why you're an ethnic bigot.

How on earth would someone with a right mind support a man with Parkinson's disease to rule us?

Well, as someone once said and rightly: the number of votes APC has is the number of retard people we have in Nigeria
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Draslo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cromagnon:
Mauritania lòun loun😂😂😂😂 una dey fight bfor
That's where his father is from o. No joke bro. Real life
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Creeper: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
OSESUNATE:

If you reasoned and read your first statement, you'd know why you're an ethnic bigot.

How on earth would someone with a right mind support a man with Parkinson's disease to rule us?

Well, as someone once said and rightly: the number of votes APC has is the number of retard people we have in Nigeria

You’re obviously brain dead and unlettered.

Let me repeat myself again: what makes me a bigot? Is it by force to align with, Obi, an illiterate trader, who doesn’t speak the language I understand?

Unlike you, I’m educated enough to be able to discern who understands what he’s talking about and who’s clueless. Nothing about Obi impresses me.

I don’t know who you think you’re talking to - I’m not one of these weaklings I’ve seen you aggressive and vacuous louts bully on Twitter to conform to your idiocy. Where I’m from - bullies get bullied.

And the only ethnic bigots are you Igbos who support Obi solely because he’s Igbo. The election results in Igboland is a good pointer. I don’t know people can support a guy whose legacy as a governor in the same region is abysmal.

Lastly, APC’s number demonstrates right thinking Nigerians who didn’t get bamboozled by a fraud and his legion of oafs. Kudos to those Nigerians - I’m proud of them.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by EmmyCC: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Japastic: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
You won by losing your state to PDP.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Cromagnon: 3:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:

That's where his father is from o. No joke bro. Real life
na WA o
Atiku o
Bihari o
Na so so immigrants ferule us
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by fohlarp: 5:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Dont worry wan gba God is on ur side,victory is sure,lets hit it now wyl d iron is hot,oya lets go dr
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by fohlarp: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Mfetenang:
This Labour Party seems to be full of illiterates, how can someone who did not meet the requirement of 25% in 24 states have a mandate?
What mandate?
Yes you performed beyond expectations because you used the APC Muslim/Muslim ticket to your advantage but Obi can never be declared president because he did not meet the constitutional requirement in the first place. The most Labour Party can get from the courts will be a rerun which Tinubu who will already be in government by that time will win even by a larger margin.
he was rigged off d numbers to get d 25% na,evidences are dr,he had 900+ vote in lag was reduced to 500+,wot of rivers etc,facts are dr
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Johnjustice: 5:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Datti is a Mauritania Fulani, terrorists breed, police should caution this foreigner.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Benez: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by MeineMutter: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
Datti is more foolish than I thought.

Me too.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by MeineMutter: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Legal001:

This man you are insulting has two big universities in Nigeria, a student school fees from that university can feed you for a year
Mind the way you insult people online, because if you see them face to face you can lick their feet for peanut

Yes. Mushroom universities where they are turning out quarter-baked graduates. What’s the ranking of the university in the World University Ranking Index or Indices? What’s its ranking in Africa? What’s it ranking in Nigeria? What’s its ranking in Northern Nigeria?
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Mfetenang: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2023
fohlarp:
he was rigged off d numbers to get d 25% na,evidences are dr,he had 900+ vote in lag was reduced to 500+,wot of rivers etc,facts are dr
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Mfetenang: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2023
He was rigged in Jigawa,Kano and Sokoto?
😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by OSESUNATE(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Creeper:

You’re obviously brain dead and unlettered.

Let me repeat myself again: what makes me a bigot? Is it by force to align with, Obi, an illiterate trader, who doesn’t speak the language I understand?

Unlike you, I’m educated enough to be able to discern who understands what he’s talking about and who’s clueless. Nothing about Obi impresses me.

I don’t know who you think you’re talking to - I’m not one of these weaklings I’ve seen you aggressive and vacuous louts bully on Twitter to conform to your idiocy. Where I’m from - bullies get bullied.

And the only ethnic bigots are you Igbos who support Obi solely because he’s Igbo. The election results in Igboland is a good pointer. I don’t know people can support a guy whose legacy as a governor in the same region is abysmal.

Lastly, APC’s number demonstrates right thinking Nigerians who didn’t get bamboozled by a fraud and his legion of oafs. Kudos to those Nigerians - I’m proud of them.

There you go again, AN ETHNIC BIGOT!!! Becos I support Obi doesn't make me an Igbo. I'm from Edo State and as typical Edo people, we don't discriminate. Like I said go back to check your first post and see where Ur bigotry is oozing from. I can't be d one teaching you how to understand what you wrote
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by swaggerjack: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2023
iSense247:
"When a thief encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the judge" ~ East African proverb
cry
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Ifogift007: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
you end it so if the pain it too much
No son d only end point is u laying face down in an unmarked grave u and ur generation

And it will surely happen it's just a matter of time

I will keep on saying it an Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

That includes u also Wasiu
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Afamed: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
You will learn that you messed with the wrong set of guys....

No be Peter Obi again?

Watering empty threats as usual

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Edo Lawmakers Fight, Throw Chairs At Themselves In The House Of Assembly (Video) / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.