Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria (787 Views)

I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
How Can We Forge Ahead With A Dying Druggie and a Thief As A president?

If Nigeria is build on fraud, crimes and corruption, we're doomed to crumble. I am prepared to run a resilient, unchanging opposition until the day this colossal mistake called Tinubu is removed. How can we forge ahead with a dying druggie and a thief as president? How can decent societies see us? Are we know or we the beast Conrad wrote about. How can we fight crimes when the most corrupt beast in the world is at the helm of affairs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by fortunateme: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is still in morning mood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by triple996(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Keep wailling grin
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by spearman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Ibos

https://www.nairaland.com/6278064/groveling-presidency-exposes-igbos-further

Groveling For Presidency Exposes Igbos To Further Odium Ridicule Humiliation. - Politics
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
On your house
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Ibos
Don't assume every Igbo is sick like the op.
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Xbox2005(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
How Can We Forge Ahead With A Dying Druggie and a Thief As A president?

If Nigeria is build on fraud, crimes and corruption, we're doomed to crumble. I am prepared to run a resilient, unchanging opposition until the day this colossal mistake called Tinubu is removed. How can we forge ahead with a dying druggie and a thief as president? How can decent societies see us? Are we know or we the beast Conrad wrote about. How can we fight crimes when the most corrupt beast in the world is at the helm of affairs?
oga rest.you guys are not tired
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
fortunateme:
Nigeria is still in morning mood
Obidients are in mourning mood not Nigeria.

You just wish terrible things on Nigeria because your candidate lost.
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Jashub: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Another stupid yoruba response. Now I understand why the north will continue ruling you bastard arnè in the south.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Everyone is silent and in mourning mood

The mandate thief will not succeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Simeonjoe1: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Damn what they hell is all of this.
It seems some of you don't care that there's a hell lot of Nigerians that don't give a damn about your elections and sham campaign.
Darkness is about to descend on you and not Nigeria. If you have any grievances pls be selective and restrict it to the 25 millions Nigerians who engage in the process
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
Another stupid yoruba response. Now I understand why the north will counties ruling you bastard arnè in the south.
I didn't bring anything tribal into my comment but if I respond to you now with a bigoted language you will call me a tribalist.

Anyways, try and move past your first stage of grieving process which is denial.

You know from your comments that Obi lost this election in the core North where he didn't perform very well.

Let him build geniue connection with the core north perhaps by pairing with a Kwakwaso loved by the North and try again next time.
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Jashub: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I didn't bring anything tribal into my comment but if I respond to you now with a bigoted language you will call me a tribalist.

Anyways, try and move past your first stage of grieving process which is denial.

You know from your comments that Obi lost this election in the core North where he didn't perform very well.

Let him build geniue connection with the core north perhaps by pairing with a Kwakwaso loved by the North and try again next time.
You must be stupid . This Kwankwaso is another ruling criminal like your Tinubu and you want Obi to partner with him...can you see how daft and corrupt your thinking is ... ?

Even those of us in the north did not vote Kwankwaso because we wanted a better Nigeria that will rid us of the likes of criminal elites

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2023

Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
You must be stupid . This Kwankwaso is another ruling criminal like your Tinubu and you want Obi to partner with him...can you see how daft and corrupt your thinking is ... ?

Even those of us in the north did not vote Kwankwaso because we wanted a better Nigeria that will rid us of the likes of criminal elites
Ok Peter is the only Saint in Nigerian politics.

Kwakwaso had more votes in Core North than Obi, I don't know the part of North you come from but I know it's not where Kwakwaso is popular.
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Jashub: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok Peter is the only Saint in Nigerian politics.

Kwakwaso had more votes in Core North than Obi, I don't know the part of North you come from but I know it's not where Kwakwaso is popular.
Compared to others , he was the safest choice. For 8year we in the north could barely sleep with two eyes closed thanks to the banditry and insecurity brought by Tinubu's APC . To make matters worse , Kwankwaso was aware of this but did nothing to speak against the outrage. Now that Tinubu has been elected as president, what difference will we see....? Mtchww

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by Raf4: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
@OP, I hope your head is big enough to carry all these curses you're placing on yourself?
Whether you like it or not, Nigeria will be great and Nigerians will be prosperous, most especially my family, irrespective of who is the president.
Just because Peter obi lost an election, you have been wailing bitterly and cursing ur village, not Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by fortunateme: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Do you remember 2015 when pmb won? You saw the mad celebration back then right? Can you compare to the gloomy moody atmosphere across the nation?
Rest
Re: BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria by mbaise1000: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
triple996:
Keep wailling grin

I remember same people saying same thing in 2015, I remember us telling them then that he who wails last wails loudest, looks like we are saying the same thing now, blessed are THOSE of us that did not believe for we are not disappointed,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Must Not Go Scot-free - APC Spokesman Blows Hot / Bishop Feyi Daniels Prophecy Revealed That Peter Obi Will Win Tinubu & Atiku In / 2023: Pictures Of Sanwo-olu Doing Hairdressing And Mechanic Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.