Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? (875 Views)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / 2023: Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of Meeting These Two Men ? (pix) / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by daygee12: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
If tinubu won the elections and was chosen by the people as he claimed, why is he and his supporters afraid of a rerun ? Both PDP and Labour Party aren't even afraid, why then is the jagaban himself afraid that he had to run to court to stop them from stopping the collation ?

Because both Promax and Lite have already failed
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by helinues: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
What is this one saying ? Na you know where you dey go oh, you are talking off point

It's still all about I no dey give shishi. I was giving you how costly Usa election is. Had those who have been winning the election also claiming dem no dey give shishi, they wouldn't have won
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Adblg0610:
If you are convinced that the election was free and fair, why are you agitating for the cancellation of an election universally acknowledged to have been won fair and square.
The reason is not far fetched. They now want a rerun because of their devilish merger machination.
Lol! Cowards. At the mention of free and fair election, y'all start shivering
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by seborrhic: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
shuh! go away bingo, only an animal wouldn't make sense out of this post
Need I say more!
You just summarised yourself well for everyone.
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
seborrhic:

Need I say more!
You just summarised yourself well for everyone.
Cry me like a river, you know exactly what I meant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of 2023 Election Guidelines Deleted By INEC On It's Twitter Handle / Dont Mind The "Noise" Online, We Are Winning Go And Vote / Lagos Governorship Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.