Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? (839 Views)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / 2023: Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of Meeting These Two Men ? (pix) / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
If tinubu won the elections and was chosen by the people as he claimed, why is he and his supporters afraid of a rerun ? Both PDP and Labour Party aren't even afraid, why then is the jagaban himself afraid that he had to run to court to stop them from stopping the collation ?

1 Like

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by TooDailyNewsUpd: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu’s Supporters Storm Streets Of Lagos To Celebrate His Victory (Video)

Full story on : https://toodaily.com/tinubus-supporters-storm-streets-of-lagos-to-celebrate-his-victory-video

1 Like

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by shariff84: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
If tinubu won the elections and was chosen by the people as he claimed, why is he and his supporters afraid of a rerun ? Both PDP and Labour Party aren't even afraid, why then is the jagaban himself afraid that he had to run to court to stop them from stopping the collation ?
Tinubu is not the one that run to court for that injunction it's his boys that's what we call structure.Most of his boys are already with him in his Abuja house. God forbid Tinubu to be afraid of rerun may be you forgot kano inconclusive. Only him stand for Ganduje and Ganduje won. Conducting election in Nigeria is not as easy as you thought.300 billions was budgeted for inec for this two elections.

2 Likes

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
shariff84:
Tinubu is not the one that run to court for that injunction it's his boys that's what we call structure.Most of his boys are already with him in his Abuja house. God forbid Tinubu to be afraid of rerun may be you forgot kano inconclusive. Only him stand for Ganduje and Ganduje won. Conducting election in Nigeria is not as easy as you thought.300 billions was budgeted for inec for this two elections.
how is the budget for election tinubu's problem ? Is he the one paying for the election done by INEC ? Even if it costs 1 trillion, it shouldn't bother him, after all, it's the people's money that will be used.
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Felabrity: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu cannot afford to waste another billions of naira

2 Likes

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Parachoko: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
dumb small boys like you don full Nairaland

Person won with the majority votes and also have 25% and more in 30 state, but you're here saying nonsense

4 Likes

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by duro4chang(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Trash. Is it Tinubu that will call for rerun?

1 Like

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Drealman20: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:

Rerun btw how many candidates?.. Don't mention obi bcox he is out of the race..

1 Like

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Mfetenang: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Many of you will commit suicide because of president Tinubu. Get ready for 8 years of Tinubu's government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Helgreenluv(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
Stop taking that substance that you are taking. Just hear the nonsense question you are coming here to ask. If it was Peter Obi or Atiku that were in the same, they would have done same. Tinubu is your President elect whether you like it or not. If e okay you too much. Go and hang yourself and end your miserable life because I can see that you don't have sense and it will take the grace of God for you to ever have sense in your life

2 Likes

Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parachoko:
dumb small boys like you don full Nairaland

Person won with the majority votes and also have 25% and more in 30 state, but you're here saying nonsense
Old papa wey dey sell sense, chief executive ancestor, well done oh! We are talking about rigging and you are still mentioning won in your statements, a fair rerun without technical failures from INEC will only prove the clear winner, INEC itself already admitted they had technical issues, it wasn't something that was hidden, we all saw it.
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Drealman20:

Rerun btw how many candidates?.. Don't mention obi bcox he is out of the race..
a complete rerun for all candidates that's the only thing that will make sense
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by seborrhic: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
Oponu!How old are you self?
So an umpire declares that you won an election,but you now reject the result and say no,since these other people are claiming I didn't win,umpire come and conduct another election for me to prove them wrong.
All these little kids with little sense to go with it creating threads for the fun of it.
The only reason I posted in this thread is for you to know how I feel about your brain capacity.It's pretty low.
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mfetenang:
Many of you will commit suicide because of president Tinubu. Get ready for 8 years of Tinubu's government.
Many of who ? LMAO ! maybe that's what you are planning to do
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Stop taking that substance that you are taking. Just hear the nonsense question you are coming here to ask. If it was Peter Obi or Atiku that were in the same, they would have done same. Tinubu is your President elect whether you like it or not. If e okay you too much. Go and hang yourself and end your miserable life because I can see that you don't have sense and it will take the grace of God for you to ever have sense in your life
but why are you crying ?
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by helinues: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
You said he won, why should he waste money again on rerun?

You think LP and Pdp would still have money to spend for rerun? Even going to court I doubt if any of the main opposition could afford it. Do you know how many lawyers you will need, eag lawyer with their team
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
seborrhic:

Oponu!How old are you self?
So an umpire declares that you won an election,but you now reject the result and say no,since these other people are claiming I didn't win,umpire come and conduct another election for me to prove them wrong.
All these little kids with little sense to go with it creating threads for the fun of it.
The only reason I posted in this thread is for you to know how I feel about your brain capacity.It's pretty low.
As old as you claim to be just look at how you talk, you can't even express yourself without showing off your gutter behaviour, yucks !
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
You said he won, why should he waste money again on rerun?

You think LP and Pdp would still have money to spend for rerun? Even going to court I doubt if any of the main opposition could afford it. Do you know how many lawyers you will need, eag lawyer with their team
yen yen yen ! rerun elections if you are sure of winning in a free and fair election and you are spewing thrash. Elections are conducted using tax payers money, the money that belongs to Nigerians, Tinubu won't be contributing a dime for it
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by helinues: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
yen yen yen ! rerun elections if you are sure of winning in a free and fair election and you are spewing thrash. Elections are conducted using tax payers money, the money that belongs to Nigerians, Tinubu won't be contributing a dime for it

A party with no structure across Nigeria still dey claim dem no dey give shishi. What a warped thinking
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Helgreenluv(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
but why are you crying ?
You are the wailing one here. I'm in a jubilation mode
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by seborrhic: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
As old as you claim to be just look at how you talk, you can't even express yourself without showing off your gutter behaviour, yucks !
If you go about opening threads that make no sense,even to a well educated nursery school child,how else can one show you on the internet the nonsense you typed?
Do I flog or do I shout on you online?
This is the only way people like you can learn,if indeed you have the capacity to learn.
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Drealman20: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
a complete rerun for all candidates that's the only thing that will make sense

Don't be dense... A rerun can't happen.. The only thing dt cud happen was a run off btw the first two candidate in the case of 25% for 24 states..

Obi was out of the race sef..
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by AJSfan: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
He should accept rerun so that LP and PDP will form alliance abi? He's smarter. No winner will accept rerun
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Drealman20: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:

We the taxpayers and real Nigerians are not ready to waste our money on a. Rerun.

Biafrans should contribute money for a rerun
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

A party with no structure across Nigeria still dey claim dem no dey give shishi. What a warped thinking
which party ? give who what ? why ? what for ?
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by helinues: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
which party ? give who what ? why ? what for ?

30 secs ads during Usa presidential debate on CNN is nothing less than $15k, politics is not for National theatre horse
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
seborrhic:

If you go about opening threads that make no sense,even to a well educated nursery school child,how else can one show you on the internet the nonsense you typed?
Do I flog or do I shout on you online?
This is the only way people like you can learn,if indeed you have the capacity to learn.
shuh! go away bingo, only an animal wouldn't make sense out of this post
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by Adblg0610: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:
If you are convinced that the election was free and fair, why are you agitating for the cancellation of an election universally acknowledged to have been won fair and square.
The reason is not far fetched. They now want a rerun because of their devilish merger machination.
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by akoraye(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungCabal:

D!nd!nr!n,put yourself in Tinubus shoes for somebody to want to truncate your victory purposely because of flimsy excuses. Opohnu!
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Drealman20:

Don't be dense... A rerun can't happen.. The only thing dt cud happen was a run off btw the first two candidate in the case of 25% for 24 states..

Obi was out of the race sef..
Read my previous replies above. I already addressed this issue
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
AJSfan:
He should accept rerun so that LP and PDP will form alliance abi? He's smarter. No winner will accept rerun
Hehehe ! That's cowardice not smartness
Re: If The Election Was Free And Fair, Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of A Rerun ? by YoungCabal: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

30 secs ads during Usa presidential debate on CNN is nothing less than $15k, politics is not for National theatre horse
What is this one saying ? Na you know where you dey go oh, you are talking off point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, The President Elect Changes His Twitter Profile To President Elect. PIC. / Sanwo Olu Stole Ambodes Project For Campaign / My Encounter With An Obidient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.