Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others (69175 Views)

#OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others / MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos / Davido to be made Commisioner Of Entertainment In Osun State If Adeleke Is Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Tunedey0001(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37am On Mar 02, 2023
lexy2014:

so people can come out to join fruitless political rallies and campaigns for politicians but shouldnt come out to protest for themselves?
Go and protest in your region, you people are used to death and destruction already so it won't be new. But any attempt to repeat the end sars nonsense anywhere near SW again will be crushed completely.
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by MT: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2023
chykmoni:
We knew how people rejoiced when Buhari won in 2015.

Why are people not celebrating in the streets?

Arrogant T!nubu has a started bragging about how he won with the minority votes. Sad.

Like for Obi and share for Th!efnubu

That is what is called 'emotional intelligence". Already you are wailing, any serious celebration will lead to gnashing of teeth, depression, then death.

So, we consider your feeling and celebrate in a coded way. You have enough brain to understand that?
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Kaiser20: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2023
SLAP44:
You must explain why you endorsed Peter Obi of the Labour Party, or we jail you guys grin

Can someone ask the Lagos police why they have not arrested a single person from those who carried ballot boxes in many locations on election day? Even those that carried ballots with police vans on camera? grin

Keep fooling utchins, we are wise.
Keep quiet you cursed child.
The Police and people that Matters in Lagos are trying to make Peace with all the Youths that matters. LP -APC-PDP illiterates like MC oluomo thought all problems are solved with Agberos . Go school una say No.
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by kayusely70(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2023
abdulskulboy:
May the president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu succeed as president of this great nation. May his name be varved in the book of history as the best president any African country ever had. May his performance in office make Nigeria a strong force in the world economically. May his performance makes him formidable in 2027.

May our Mumy also succeed as the first lady of this nation.

May Nigeria come out stronger than ever in the years ahead.
Amen and Amen, thanks brother.
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by zumarock9(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Olachase:
which protest oga will you go and sit down, you think that 130 armour tank was sent to lagos is for nothing, even Mr Macaroni mind self no fit rest for now anywhere he day he go day look back

Kill the whole country and rule alone na. If we hear 130 Armour tanks make we run enter bush. Mtchwwww
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
This country is a joke.
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Yemoad: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
ExAngel007:
Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Idowu Owohunwa, on
Wednesday, March 1, hosted some critical stakeholders in the state including rapper Folarin Falana also known as Falz and skit maker, Debo Adebayo popularly known as Mr Macaroni.

Was Oluomo and all the sectional heads of agbero invited to the meeting too?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/lagos-commisioner-of-police-meets-falz-macaroni-and-others-over-security-concerns-ahead-of-governorship-election-2.html
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Shemadex(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Pierocash:
Lol . They rigged election ,and now they are scared that protest may soon kick start and violence escalates,so they have already started to pacify those capable to spearhead it.

The wicked fleeth when no man pursueth,but the righteous are as bold as a lion
try that in Nigeria as ur own risk
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by efonat(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2023
U re advising them not to insight violence. Therefore the police should not be partisan and also conduct them self in a manner that will protect all citizens and not their pay master.
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by whitemand4(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
PODATTI mandate is bigger than any single person or personality.
The mandate is bigger than Peter obi and Datti ahmed.
PODATTI cannot even stop us.
It is a mandate for the soul of our beloved nation NIGERIA.

[b]When we begin to retrieve our mandate, even the police and military will join u[/b]s.
It is a rightful mandate. It is a mandate with evidences everywhere. Nobody can claim to ignore it.
Tinubu will be disgraced.
The rightful winner will take get his mandate

This is exactly what happened in China

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Allisgud: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2023
He don reach protest of unarmed citizen, they will dress like like commando,na God go punish una
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by theophorus(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Hope you and your families will be leading the protest team in your area? If not just go and sleep.

But please, if you support the protest please ensure you are leading it ooo.

After they have use you to do Target practice, you people go cry for some days, then dem go conclude say you be one of the needless Sacrifices.

Ensure you are leading the Prorest ooo.

Na beg I dey beg You.
Thank You.

Ashley86400:

All these things you people are saying to get people to not air out their discomfort.
People are going to die anyways.
Corrupt Government policies will send people to early graves.
Open your ears and hear- the silence from resentment and the cheater citizens is loud. Even APC is scared of the silence. People are going to die and that will kickstart a whole lot of shit in the coming months.

Death over this election is inevitable.
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Dottormentor: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Were Alakisa one of ojindo, you are back again. Welcome
Massiveglory:
PODATTI mandate is bigger than any single person or personality.
The mandate is bigger than Peter obi and Datti ahmed.
PODATTI cannot even stop us.
It is a mandate for the soul of our beloved nation NIGERIA.

When we begin to retrieve our mandate, even the police and military will join us.
It is a rightful mandate. It is a mandate with evidences everywhere. Nobody can claim to ignore it.
Tinubu will be disgraced.
The rightful winner will take get his mandate
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Epinbiz(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Sincerely
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Pierocash(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Shemadex:
try that in Nigeria as ur own risk
That was how you guys boasted during endsars that sars can never be disbanded. How market?..

Under IBB which is military regime ,ibb must go protest erupted ,babangida ran away.

You don't know anything. Shoot one protester and see if Tinubu will sit on that seat
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Ashley86400: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
theophorus:
Hope you and your families will be leading the protest team in your area? If not just go and sleep.

But please, if you support the protest please ensure you are leading it ooo.

After they have use you to do Target practice, you people go cry for some days, then dem go conclude say you be one of the needless Sacrifices.

Ensure you are leading the Prorest ooo.

Na beg I dey beg You.
Thank You.

We will.
And we go come back to remind people like you.
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by benjaminlawson(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
I wander why security agencies, particularly the police can not tell INEC, to be law abiding, but can come to the aggrieved people to be law abiding. If the election was transparent, no one will feel cheated, but because they failed in their promise to Nigerian and the entire world, by not working to law, that is why there is treat to peace, but they say prevention is better than cure. We expect the INEC, to recover the money spent to transmit the result from the company and give Nigerians the detail of that company so that we can blackmail them and have nothing to do with that company.
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Pacesetter123(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Mk he free dose mumu
Dem no be mumu.
Those are wisemen.
Expecially that Macaroni of a guy,na real wise and brave guy him be
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Pacesetter123(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Why him no follow invite MC Olumo, the chief tout for the meeting?
cool
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Go and protest in your region, you people are used to death and destruction already so it won't be new. But any attempt to repeat the end sars nonsense anywhere near SW again will be crushed completely.

Who are the "you people" you referring?

Meanwhile, so people can come out to join fruitless political rallies and campaigns for politicians but shouldnt come out to protest for themselves?
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by shonepa(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
And how will violence solve iussue on ground?

Pierocash:
Lol . They rigged election ,and now they are scared that protest may soon kick start and violence escalates,so they have already started to pacify those capable to spearhead it.

The wicked fleeth when no man pursueth,but the righteous are as bold as a lion
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Bfly: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
to the trenches
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by Iamdbull: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
anonymuz:
guy I messaged you sometime ago about how we can help you at clevamedia..no reply

I don't use that email again so sorry
Should I drop my digit?
Re: Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others by anonymuz(m): 4:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Iamdbull:

I don't use that email again so sorry
Should I drop my digit?
yes you can drop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry / Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.