Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers (6104 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Gossipninja: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
After working against igbo businesses in Rivers State at Ikoku and working against Peter Obi at every vital point of his national political journey, Wike is calling Igbos to which meeting?

Igbos must teach Gov. Wike a lesson by voting against his Guber Candidate on March 11, 2023.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by kollinzgee(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Unfortunately ohaneze will go.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Totilopussylick(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ohaneze and anywhere belle face are like 5 and 6
kollinzgee:
Unfortunately ohaneze will go.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Jagznation(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Anybody wey go na oyo

7 Likes

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by duro4chang(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. Wailers will wail taya.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Googledotcom: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
I was a fan of Wike, but I swear to God I will vote PDP out. A friend of a Thief is a Thief.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Totilopussylick(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Why are you being curious because INEC mistakenly pronounce tinubu the winner out of curiousity tongue
duro4chang:

10 Likes

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Massiveglory: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
The GREATEST wrong notion of these democracy criminals is that PODATTI is an ibo thing. I laugh at you guys.

PODATTI is beyond ibo or this tribe or that tribe.
PODATTI is the mandate of sane Nigerians who are completely fed up with the nepotism, tribalism, illegalities, criminalities and evils in our nation.

PODATTI is the mandate of sane Nigerians who have decided that Nigeria must be rescued from the hands of evil politicians who have taken us for a ride for too longer.

A new Nigeria must be born.
An election fraudster will not preside over the new Nigeria.
The rightful winner of the election will take HIS place preside over the new Nigeria.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Googledotcom: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
duro4chang:
God does not bless theives.

22 Likes

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Drealman20: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gossipninja:
After working against igbo businesses in Rivers State at Ikoku and working against Peter Obi at every vital point of his national political journey, Wike is calling Igbos to which meeting?

Igbos must teach Gov. Wike a lesson by voting against his Guber Candidate on March 11, 2023.

So Peter Obi is an Igbo agenda according to your post..

Thank God we rejected the fraud

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gossipninja:

If Wike appears there in that hall, he should be captured like a Simian monkey and beaten black and blue for killing Rivers people of all political party since 2015.

Make Una beat shege commot for him big mouth and heavy belle. He stole votes and killed people. He is a murderer who has murdered sleep forever. Loqacious buffoon he is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by domDva(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
How I wish there will be at least one bold person that will pour his sins on his face like expired akamu. Unfortunately, they will go there and be shouting your excellency….na only obidients fit treat his Bleep up.

5 Likes

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by N3TRAL: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

If Wike appears there in that hall, he should be captured like a Simian monkey and beaten black and blue for killing Rivers people of all political party since 2015.

Make Una beat shege commot for him big mouth and heavy belle. He stole votes and killed people. He is a murderer who has murdered sleep forever. Loqacious buffoon he is.

1 million of una no reach.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Buhari4sale: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Googledotcom:
I was a fan of Wike, but I swear to God I will vote PDP out. A friend of a Thief is a Thief.

Stop sniffing soakaway please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by spearman(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
FAKE NEWS
JUST LIKE SANWAOLU'S SUPPOSED INVITATION.
ALL EBOE FEELGOOD PROPAGANDA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gossipninja:

Rivers people will teach Wike a lesson, not just Igbos. Wike has killed people from Ogoni, Ijaw, Kalabari etc in his quest for power since 2015. Yesterday he intimidated his own Ikwerre people at Obio/akpor and stole their votes.

Infact the Igbos should not attend. Let him invite all ethnicities in Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by duro4chang(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Googledotcom:
God does not bless theives.
Like you? As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. You will soon get over the shock within some days. Go and nurse your wound

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Seefinish: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Go, collect your own share of money, promise him that you will vote for his candidates. On the election day, vote against all his candidates.

2 Likes

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Goodlady(f): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Googledotcom:
E en if you vote out PDP, it's still a win for Wike. It only hurt PDP the thief more.
Wike ll go to APC. So why waste your vote cos of vendetta?

2 Likes

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

1 million of una no reach.

Dem dey call men, dirty smelly Urchin sef dey raise head. Monsuru, shift with your odour.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by Zincfingers: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Don Wike wants to read the riot act to the perennial losers.
You better vote SIM for your own good cheesy cheesy

Ride on Wicked Wike

1 Like

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by SHINJA: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Dem dey call men, dirty smelly Urchin sef dey raise head. Monsuru, shift with your odour.

Ahahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by LikeAking: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbos will still attend.. That's dia weakness..
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by LexngtonSteele: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2023
I am so happy that a lot of them are shedding hot tears and writing nonsense.

spearman:
FAKE NEWS
JUST LIKE SANWAOLU'S SOPPOSED INVITATION.
ALL EBOE FEELGOOD PROPAGANDA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by SenatePresdo(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Gossipninja:

He go still rig am like he rig APC.

Rivers people votes doesn't count.

If I'm from Rivers I wouldn't even bother standing under the sun to vote.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by jasent(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2023
duro4chang:
almost 24hours now not up to two world leaders have congratulated your druglord,you will cry at the end
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by YungMillionaire: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You want Ikwerres to kick all of you Igbos out of Rivers state? Don't touch Wike otherwise, you are gonna bite far much than you can chew.
Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by basilo102: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
The GREATEST wrong notion of these democracy criminals is that PODATTI is an ibo thing. I laugh at you guys.

PODATTI is beyond ibo or this tribe or that tribe.
PODATTI is the mandate of sane Nigerians who are completely fed up with the nepotism, tribalism, illegalities, criminalities and evils in our nation.

PODATTI is the mandate of sane Nigerians who have decided that Nigeria must be rescued from the hands of evil politicians who have taken us for a ride for too longer.

A new Nigeria must be born.
An election fraudster will not preside over the new Nigeria.
The rightful winner of the election will take HIS place preside over the new Nigeria.

Yoruba and northeners have perfected means of having their way by crook and keep everybody busy with Igbo hating.

1 Like

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by basilo102: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You want Ikwerres to kick all of you Igbos out of Rivers state? Don't touch Wike otherwise, you are gonna bite far much than you can chew.
Ikwerre have only four LGA in Rivers. Ignorant afonja. Igbos are larger than ikwerre by far. I mean indigenous igbos. Most of you think any igboish person from Rivers is ikwerre, ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by YungMillionaire: 1:05am On Mar 02, 2023
basilo102:
Ikwerre have only four LGA in Rivers. Ignorant afonja. Igbos are larger than ikwerre by far. I mean indigenous igbos. Most of you think any igboish person from Rivers is ikwerre, ignorance!

I have warned you. If you want the Ibo migrants in Rivers state to have peace, DO NOT TOUCH WIKE.

1 Like

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by ogmask: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Googledotcom:

I will give Tonye cole because Magnus Abe is a tinubu staunch supporter... We have the feelers that Tonye cole will recap to the PDP if he wins cos wine has taken over apc thru the federal.

1 Like

Re: After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers by leisuretym: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Politicians are now on there own , voters now have power in Nigeria , no longer easy to rig election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attempt To Burn PDP Office In Kano Aborted / fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) / Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.