Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku (43965 Views)

Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Ayodeoba: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Yes we have moved on to the courts.

Let the courts tell the world that that it was right to break electoral law without BVAS, kill voters falsify mutilate election results and bribe INEC officials.
lol but it was not manipulated in Lagos and other states you won? I don’t really believe anything can come out of that legal dispute. Tinubu is here to stay
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Goodlady(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
tiswell:
sweetplum,aka kemi,
you better channel this negative energy to give ya child a resp.onsible step-fada.

Stop using every slightest opportunity to vent ya frustrations.

Motor ll jam you this noon. I ll use my breast to curse you.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by juman(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
Jagaban the winner.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Freshtruth(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2023
BESTScientist1:
we need addresses of MAMOOD and his family members within and outside Nigeria. we need to go greet them
pls you people should be careful oo obi has said you people should calm down pls . don't bring war pls let by gone be by gone 2027 is not far
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by steeltrust: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Inconsequential!

Before general elections, Buhari started disturbing Nigerians on the need to use BVAS, Buhari took the matter to the Senate to look into it and approve it.

To cut the story short, Senate President the rubber stamp Senator endorsed it as usual.

After general elections, Senate president came out and denied the use of BVAS, claiming that they never approved BVAS.

My problem now is, what about all the billions approved for the so called BVAS machine, did Buhari put the money in his Bank account, or Ahmed Lawan took the money

I advise EFCC to arrest Buhari immediately he leaves office. The amount of embezzlement of public funds going on in this APC administration is alarming.

I keep telling people that Buhari is a pretender, he is just like the more you look the less you see 💯
na today you no say buhari na thief

Since 2015 we have been telling you guys but ona no de hear

Pmb is the most corrupt Nigerian politician after abacha
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Pandev(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
broadman20:

May God in heaven who is the God of justice visit you and your family the way that lady was gun down on Saturday at the street of Edo state because she came to fulfil her civil rights as a Nigerian citizen.

May God make the members of your family to be humiliated like those Nigerians who were humiliated and beaten up in Lagos just because they wanted to fulfill their civil duties.

May this election and the curse that would follow those who worked against the Desire of Nigerians teach Nigerians to walk in the paths of righteousness and Nation building in Jesus name Amen.
I would have replied by countering each of your curse with mine that; may God in heaven visit your family the way unknown gunmen visited some monarch in south east because of their support for another candidate.
May God make the members of your family to be put to sorrow like the unknown gunmen have done to some police and army officers in the east.

But I understand your pain, I'm very young but I have the opportunity to have been familiar with politics for quiet long. So the pain of losing election, I've been there, trust me, you will get over it as time passes by. You will be fine
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Ayodeoba:
lol but it was not manipulated in Lagos and other states you won? I don’t really believe anything can come out of that legal dispute. Tinubu is here to stay

It was suppressed in Lagos. LP votes are actually much higher than reported by INEC in Lagos state and the votes will be retrieved.
We have seen videos of destruction of ballot papers with LP thumbprints.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by greatman247(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
If you certain that the election is certain how come you're setting up committee to beg the opposition. This goes to show that APC actually rigged election plain and simple

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by tiswell(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Motor ll jam you this noon. I ll use my breast to curse you.
kill yasef!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Ayodeoba: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

It was suppressed in Lagos. LP votes are actually much higher than reported by INEC in Lagos state and the votes will be retrieved.
We have seen videos of destruction of ballot papers with LP thumbprints.
if we should go by that. We have videos of 5 people caught in different places swapped the result of Lagos with lp thumbprint only
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Goodlady(f): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
tiswell:
kill yasef!
I v marked your face. If you want to be friends, be so jejely. Stop trolling me cos I hate broke men!
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by greatman247(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Ayodeoba:

Your Tinubu himself is scared of what the outcome of the legal action might be. Remember he is against two different parties and even if nothing eventually come out the legal process, but one thing is certain, the two parties might use the legal process to slow Tinubu's progress thereby he might not be able to deliver on his mandate to the Nigerian people. Remember expectations of Nigerian people are so high and opposions just might want to use the legal progress to slow things up for APC and they might end up failing the people that they want to impress and convince.

And more so, APC is scared cosbthere are lot of witnesses against and a lot of evidence and video evidence against the APC which might make the court to retrieve that presidency from Tinubu perhaps after sometime into his first term of his. Government.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by tiswell(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I v marked your face. If you want to be friends, be so jejely. Stop trolling me cos I hate broke men!
so I look ya baby daddy?

hide ya face!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by stevnwigw1: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2023
He is a thief and his presidency will give license to all Nigerians to be thieves if this is not checked.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by delvzy(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Those of us that want a better Nigeria know that this Reconciliation that they're talking about is nothing but MOCKERY. If they truly want us together, let them allow the political parties concerned to take their case to the Judiciary.
Whatever is then decided at the end of the will be final.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Jones4190(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
And Tinubu urchins are on Nairaland fooling themselves grin

Tinubu is obviously scared he might lose the presidential seat to Obi or Atiku at the tribunal , baba quickly set up reconsoliatory committee to beg
chinedu when are you going to stop crying?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by lomprico(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2023
After armed robber Rob you finish he go come call for meeting to tell you say make you no vex.

Nonsense
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by teeshet: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Good move. See why people are supporting him, cos he has brain. Though he eats agbado, garri and ewa, the nutrients there are so good that he keeps staying abreast of his political opponents.
I recommend agbado diets for all unrepentant I must suffer Obidients that are so daft to accept defeat in peace. You all v options.
1. Go to court
2. Do your worst!
get out. Stupid gal

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Goodlady(f): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2023
tiswell:
so I look ya baby daddy?

hide ya face!
I can smell riches from a far.
Your na beer and brokeness dey your body. You smell like church rat.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Goodlady(f): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2023
teeshet:
get out. Stupid gal
Fuc k you!

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Poshest4: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2023
You wey dey suffer you that can't even buy 100 agbo Jedi 😂

Skyview01:
How can Tinubu set up a reconciliation committee to reconcile parties in an election that was openly rigged and in what capacity exactly?

Why are these people taking us for fools?

Its like Lawrence Anini setting up a reconciliation committee to investigate armed robbery allegations.

Ko le werk nau!

Now, i am really angry and i have to go drink a glass of Martini on ice!
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by dmz1: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
bro that the way to go to avoid war pls let all join hands and support peace reconciliation let by gone be by gone

You must have a very poor thinking process to say this.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by winner37(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2023
When you steal your father's money in his bedroom and you went to meet him in the sitting room daddy the money you kept in the drawer is not there who steal it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by KPGGlobal: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:
https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-has-set-up-reconciliation-committee-to-meet-with-obi-atiku-says-akeredolu/amp

You people dont know peter obi

Unless you kill him and set Nigeria in flames

He will continue to seek justice

SOMEONE WHO WAS IN COURT FOR 3 YEARS
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Johnthum(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Ona with ona lies. Where and when did the SP deny BVAS?
internet does not forget easily 💯

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Johnthum(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Ona with ona lies. Where and when did the SP deny BVAS?
Another evidence 💯

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by LLMG: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by bewla(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Dreal1247:
These rogues are really taking Nigerians for granted. They don't fear God. Yet they never regard the people.
It's easy to say then forget but in the interest of all

Let them meet in Sharaton and tower settle them. Self
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by UncutSk(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2023
fasterwell:
Let Peter Obi and Atiku forget the idea of going to court rather let them give Tinubu the support he needs to move this country forward instead of creating another problem.

It's unfortunate that Peter obi lost the presidential election but he can prove how much he loves Nigeria by giving peace a chance and allow tinubu to do his job and move Nigeria forward.
Ogun kee u with dat your opinion

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by tiswell(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I can smell riches from a far.
Your na beer and brokeness dey your body. You smell like church rat.
you can only smell ya kpekus, na why ya baby daddy left without remorse

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by hopexter(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
We're not interested. We Obidients will meet Batists at the court

Obi wey no dey give shishi get money for court?
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by seunoj: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Reconcilation will be after all stolen votes are returned and recounted. Then we will know who lost and who really won.

That guy is the real maradona. He buys his way out of everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare / Ayiri Emami Greeting Dignitaries At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.