Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried (9002 Views)

Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by osothermal(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
sammy329:
Mr man, the prophecy is already wrong. Peter Obi came third and not second!!!!

The prophecy also talks about viral dance, do you see any viral dance now undecided undecided

Do you see any riots and violence

Stop all these delusions !!!!!!

Tinubu is your president.
Listen very well, he said when it leaks that Tinubu rigged the election, there'll be uprising and killings. Thank you
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by tinsel: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
ubest1:
Stop posting this rubbish, Obi result was swapped, on a normal day without rigging Tinubu cannot get 25% in Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Balyesa, Edo, Delta etc, if it real why didn't he have it in FCT

Be honest with yourself. Even if this election is conducted 5 times, there is no Pathway for Obi. He cannot get 25 percent in 25 states of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by sammy329(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
osothermal:
Listen very well, he said when it leaks that Tinubu rigged the election, there'll be uprising and killings. Thank you
undecided undecided undecided

Listen to the video well again !
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by emerged01(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi tried no doubt but saying he won,it is a big lie. 25% in 16 states. Atiku should be the one going court not Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by adekolaelect(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
This one need urgent medical attention before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Putinofrussia: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tboy222:
A lot of you might have watched his prophecy concerning the elections,where he said the election would be rigged in favour of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He saw Bola Tinubu in blue dancing to kizz daniel buga song. He also saw peter Obi shedding tears.

He saw a revolution greater than endsars. He saw people being killed. On may 29 during Bola Ahmed Tinubu inauguration he would be arrested by the army. Peter Obi would be arrested too,which will then increase the level of violence and killings.

Peter obi would then be given back his mandate and will then be inaugurated on a later date.

Watch the prophecy below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoWBcyl6OE
Mumu prophecy.
DOA
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Putinofrussia: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
tinsel:

Be honest with yourself. Even if this election is conducted 5 times, there is no Pathway for Obi. He cannot get 25 percent in 25 states of the country.
He will not even get half of what he got again.

1 Like

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by dealslip(f): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Shutupthere:

Nobody copied anybody. Is God not supposed to show the same thing in the exact same way to the prophets. My kid bro had the exact same dream even before the election does that mean he copied too?
You are right God reveals to not just one person. I also received certain aspects of the prophecy too in 2020 way before Pastor Kingsley. Infact I responded to Pastor Kingsley exactly what you just mentioned and even shared my dream with him but when I saw Feyi prophesying again about Wike, in exactly the way Pastor Kingsley did, that was when I realized he was just picking up Pastor Kingsley's prophecies and gave it some vibe. A word for word prophecy is very very rare.

1 Like

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by dealslip(f): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2023
OKOATA:
God can send multiple messages to several prophets. Many prophet prophecied that Jesus would come and he did.
You are correct but they usually don't give it word for word. I received the prophecy too but in an entirely different way. I shared it here as well. I received it in 2020 way before Pastor Kingsley posted it After Pastor Kingsley gave the prophecy on Wike, Feyi also gave the exact same prophecy, guy observe na.
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by dealslip(f): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2023
OmegaAutos:

All these permutations are also in my book exactly the way he said it, no one saw Atiku doing magic to become second, infact he almost won
That INEC announced Peter Obi as third doesn't mean he didn't come second. Serious rigging can make the third become first but in the realms from where prophecy comes, they know the 1st, 2nd and 3rd and operate from that knowledge. I can claim not to be a cheating wife and the fact that my husband doesn't know doesn't it make it untrue.

I received aspects of this prophecy in 2020 and I know at least 2 other people that have received it. Be careful to discount prophecy, the fact that some people have been fraudulent claiming to be prophets doesn't mean there are no true prophecy.
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Nuzo1(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Shutupthere:

Nobody copied anybody. Is God not supposed to show the same thing in the exact same way to the prophets. My kid bro had the exact same dream even before the election does that mean he copied too?

Please pay no attention to those trying to belittle anyone.

God has shown many people of God this vision. We started talking about it as far back as 2015, but people mocked us here.

I've seen these in my dreams several times. It was like a war but not a full scale war. The army could not handle it because it was a mass unified movement.

The young and no nonsense Hausa soldier will hand over to a Yoruba pastor (I have a feeling it will be Tunde Bakare) who will handover to the young "messiah" from the east.

What will trigger the unrest will be the assassination of a human right activist. Nigerians regardless of tribe and religion will wake up together. It was like a miracle.

God is about to shake Nigeria but the time is what i don't know.

I will encourage the government to be careful with Adeyanju, sowore, kanu etc.

Dec 28 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/5597419/see-violent-revolution-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by yemmight(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2023
And Obi is 3rd and not 2nd as he insulated
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Image123(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I don't know what you are talking about.

Here is the clip of Tinubu doing the buga dance to celebrate his fraudulent victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn5tyH3S3M8

You're thoroughly deceived, maybe a madman gave you the advice like in the video and like Obi. That video was before election during campaign. It's not viral and he's done that a couple of times in his campaigns. Nothing prophetic about it.
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by OfoIgbo: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Image123:

You're thoroughly deceived, maybe a madman gave you the advice like in the video and like Obi. That video was before election during campaign. It's not viral and he's done that a couple of times in his campaigns. Nothing prophetic about it.

You're such a dunce. Check the title of that video and see if it doesn't correspond to the prophesy. It doesn't matter that he may have done that dance before or after the election
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Gbovo1: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Guys , this is the first person to prophesy all this
https://youtube.com/@rapvtvpastorkingsleyokwuwe8793

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV90ntafhMI

Guys be warned oh, I would not say more than that

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Gbovo1: 1:35am On Mar 04, 2023
@tboy222 this was the first person to say everything you are hearing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV90ntafhMI
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by ovieigho(m): 1:38am On Mar 04, 2023
emerged01:
Obi tried no doubt but saying he won,it is a big lie. 25% in 16 states. Atiku should be the one going court not Obi.

If you believe the 25% in 16 state u also mean there is No Rigging
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 04, 2023
OKOATA:
God can send multiple messages to several prophets. Many prophet prophecied that Jesus would come and he did.

No he did NOT, you’ve been scammed grin
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Image123(m): 3:44am On Mar 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

You're such a dunce. Check the title of that video and see if it doesn't correspond to the prophesy. It doesn't matter that he may have done that dance before or after the election

There's nothing viral about the video. Every 'dunce' knows that APC campaign rallies were mainly about dancing and throwing banter. They were all doing the buga dance since last year. There's nothing prophetic about a politician doing the buga dance, or predicting that Tinubu will wear blue and his trademark cap. Use your God given brain.
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by mortalincarnate(f): 4:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Karlifate:
OK.

We await thee, thou prophecy grin grin

Cut the crap with that chart that you can’t even defend…
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by mortalincarnate(f): 4:05am On Mar 04, 2023
ubest1:
Stop posting this rubbish, Obi result was swapped, on a normal day without rigging Tinubu cannot get 25% in Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Balyesa, Edo, Delta etc, if it real why didn't he have it in FCT

That fellow is a dunce that don’t even know what that chart represents
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by mortalincarnate(f): 4:12am On Mar 04, 2023
newdawnlive:
this people please try to go school so fake prophet will not be scamming u, so atiku that came second will not get the mandate nah 3rd who win 25% in only 16 state will be president in ur Biafra land I think.

What do you know?

We will tell you why they projected Atiku to appear to have came second. You’re blind physically and mentally too

Na that one pain pass to be brainlessly blind

Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Karlifate: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2023
mortalincarnate:

Cut the crap with that chart that you can’t even defend…

Foolish barrister, hope to see you in court.
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by ScamHunter: 1:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Interesting
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by PoliteActivist: 3:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Tboy222:
[i]A lot of you might have watched his prophecy concerning the elections,where he said the election would be rigged

https://youtu.be/daoWcyl6OE

The prophecy already failed - he said in the rigged election Obi would come second, Atiku third
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Tboy222: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hmmn so true
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Tboy222: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
I hope it all happens
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Tboy222: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
So glad it will
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Vladcmr: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hmmn we shall see
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Bext111: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vladcmr:
Hmmn we shall see

Hmmmn
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Globad(f): 2:53pm On May 28, 2023
Tboy222:
A lot of you might have watched his prophecy concerning the elections,where he said the election would be rigged in favour of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He saw Bola Tinubu in blue dancing to kizz daniel buga song. He also saw peter Obi shedding tears.

He saw a revolution greater than endsars. He saw people being killed. On may 29 during Bola Ahmed Tinubu inauguration he would be arrested by the army. Peter Obi would be arrested too,which will then increase the level of violence and killings.

Peter obi would then be given back his mandate and will then be inaugurated on a later date.

Watch the prophecy below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoWBcyl6OE

Useless prophecy

Shameless pastor and shameless congregation
Re: Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried by Globad(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2023
emerged01:

Don't mind the fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga / PDP Chieftain, “Papa Nsukka” Assassinated In Enugu / How Much Do You Refill Your Cooking Gas Cylinder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.