Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What (320 Views)

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode / Are Nigerian Youths Truly Ready To Run Or Just Ranting?, By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is what people are saying. Urchins expect Obidient to delete Twitter, Nairaland or all social media accounts after INEC connived with APC to rob them but it appeared to have raised their spirits to fight more. I am shocked. Even Tinubu and Buhari who expect the people they robbed to feel demoralized are shocked too. My response to them is that Obidient Movement has come to stop. A Japanese proverb say. Do the right thing and stop those who can't do what is right.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Let's move on with our campaigns to retake our states.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What by DMerciful(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
We will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing - Obi

(1) (Reply)

Don't Forget That Tinubu Said He'll Turn Your State To Lagos State. / Akwa Ibom APC Gov. Candidate Akan Udofia Wins At Supreme Court / One Celibate Woman Down Omg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.