Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) (12601 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by samsard(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2023
computer0810:
While ppl were going into every part of Nigeria to campaign for tinubu obiDENSE were online attacking and insulting anybody, pastors, celebrities that stays neutral or did not support obi
Pretty sure Obi wouldn't win any states outside of the Southeast if nobody campaigned.
And everyone with eyes knows that we have unhinged Tinubu supporters too insulting people everywhere. This brand of toxic campaign was also employed in 2011 with the then Buharists insulting everyone from GEJ's family to his cabinet and any supporter caught in the crossfire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by AnanseK(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2023
thebestprice:
Oshiomhole got his mandate back via the courts . I was in Benin that day .

He should shut up ,because obi will get his back

Crying for the moon. Number 3 in the race with poor showing in 20 states says he is going to be President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Lithiumite: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2023
infofta:
APC didn't get 30,000 votes in Edo

You think Edo state starts and ends around your area in Benin.......how did mercy Johnson's husband win his ticket in Edo central.

We all knew before the elections that obi could win Benin and Edo south generally but APC definitely had Edo north on lockdown and Edo central which even if he doesn't win he will come a close second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by oluwatis: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
No matter how you struggle to create an impression that Nigerians are happy, it would surely fail ...

The reality is on ground for everybody to see..

Meahile if you are celebrating Tinubu, celebrate Tinubu in peace and equally tell people why you are celebrating him because you are benefiting directly to him, the people I pity are the ones celebrating on an empty stomach.. Celebrating a calamity you are not benefiting directly from.... That is stupidity.

Why you and your president is not ready to accept defeat. I am a Christian and I voted Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Ezeama400 post=121414768]No matter how you struggle to create an impression that Nigerians are happy, it would surely fail ...

The reality is on ground for everybody to see..

Meahile if you are celebrating Tinubu, celebrate Tinubu in peace and equally tell people why you are celebrating him because you are benefiting directly to him, the people I pity are the ones celebrating on an empty stomach.. Celebrating a calamity you are not benefiting directly from.... That is stupidity..

TInubu is a bad product.. Running to Defense house for safety won't save him from the inevitable
[ E sure me die,tinubu will rule for 4years with peace. Nothing biafrans can do.
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by DesChyko: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2023
We heard Edo people loud and clear.

They rejected Tinubu outrightly. Whenever Oshiomole switched from his own campaign to sell the Tinubu project, he was rejected roundly. Be it at formal meetings with associations o or amongst the regular citizens on the streets and in the markets.
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Sermwell(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
I swear that Soludo na witch. The guy say Obi will come a distant third and it happened

I respect Soludo seriously
Obi can never come a distant third in a free and fair election! cool cool
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by ijeoma727: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2023
While ppl were going into every part of Nigeria to campaign for tinubu obiDENSE were online attacking and insulting anybody, pastors, celebrities that stays neutral or did not support obiWhile ppl were going into every part of Nigeria to campaign for tinubu obiDENSE were online attacking and insulting anybody, pastors, celebrities that stays neutral or did not support obi...
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by stuffs2002: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Sermwell:

IPOB in sifia pains ever since Giringori did not win. IPOB are claiming victory after Giringori came distant 3rd ooo

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years
SW : 8 years
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by mylikes: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2023
thebestprice:

No one has told you folks should not go to court. Yoir noise is just too much about this. You want to blackmail the courts like you blaclmailed people into voting. Just take your workings to court and let peace reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Gaabasky: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2023
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/that-moment-edo-north-christians-shouted-hallelujah-to-tinubus-presidency-video-2/

This is what I was expecting from Osinbajo, Lai Muhd, Ojodu, Aregbesola even Fayemi. Men like Oshobaba, Faleke, Alake, Ganduje and funnily Omisore took it personal n fought like wounded lion forhim. I'm just worrying that Tinubu with his heart of forgiveness will still forgive them n may even give them position
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Levels2(f): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2023
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/that-moment-edo-north-christians-shouted-hallelujah-to-tinubus-presidency-video-2/

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402

LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914

LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by VTJN(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Sermwell:

Lol

Maybe you forgot that northerners has the bulk votes and they won't vote for him
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by zelnababa(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
lolz na ATIKU i pity most the old man want to be ABRAHAM LINCON OF Nigeria, but he turned to serial looser
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by adex1300(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2023
When Osho baba was busy doing this, some are moving from one church to another to campaign
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Johnn78: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Levels2:

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402

LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914

LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post
shocked
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by famology(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
thebestprice:

Obi is not oshiomhole and governorship is not presidential election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / Expelled Herdsmen From Kwara Sneaking Into Osun – Group / Fashola: Debts Incurred Under Buhari Justifiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.