Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) (12571 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by oikirodah(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
That Moment Edo North Christians Shouted Hallelujah To Tinubu's Presidency (Video)

Tinubu is very well-liked in Edo State, this occurred somewhere in Edo North at Ososo when Adams Oshiomhole delivered Tinubu's message of renewed hope to the locals.

This was the incredible moment when they declared their support for Tinubu with thunderous screams of "hallelujah" (praise be to God).

And guess what? The people of Edo North overwhelmingly voted for Tinubu, rendering Peter Obi's presidency meaningless in Edo North and consigning Obaseki and his Deputy, Philip Shaibu, to oblivion.

Take a look at how much these people adore Tinubu.

Bush Radio Academy's Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah captured this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGVHxIoU-jE
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/that-moment-edo-north-christians-shouted-hallelujah-to-tinubus-presidency-video-2/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by oyin44: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
As l said earlier, majority Nigerians love him

52 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Ezeama400: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
No matter how you struggle to create an impression that Nigerians are happy, it would surely fail ...

The reality is on ground for everybody to see..

Meahile if you are celebrating Tinubu, celebrate Tinubu in peace and equally tell people why you are celebrating him because you are benefiting directly to him, the people I pity are the ones celebrating on an empty stomach.. Celebrating a calamity you are not benefiting directly from.... That is stupidity..

TInubu is a bad product.. Running to Defense house for safety won't save him from the inevitable

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Putindbutt: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ezeama400:
No matter how you struggle to create an impression that Nigerians are happy, it would surely fail ...

Meahile if you are celebrating Tinubu, celebrate Tinubu in peace and equally tell people why you are celebrating him because you are benefiting directly to him, the people I pity are the ones celebrating on an empty stomach.. Celebrating a calamity you are not benefiting directly from.... That is stupidity..

TInubu is a bad product.. Running to Defense house for safety won't save him from the inevitable
8 more years to wail.

79 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Putindbutt: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emefiele is denying People the cash to celebrate.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by daygee12: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ezeama400:

More 8 years to cry

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Tunasco4u(m): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Ok
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Osho
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by thebestprice(m): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Oshiomhole got his mandate back via the courts . I was in Benin that day .

He should shut up ,because obi will get his back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by bigdammyj: 5:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Wickedfacts: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Ezeama400:

From wailing wailers to Mourning mourners

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Mrregistration: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Okoko mai ko

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Wickedfacts: 5:44am On Mar 03, 2023
thebestprice:
Oshiomhole got his mandate back via the courts . I was in Benin that day .

He should shut up ,because obi will get his back

Which mandate does Obi want to get back?
Someone who couldn't meet the requirements of 25% in 24 states.

Soludo already said Obi knows he's gonna lose. It is his stupid Obidients who don't know anything.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by sotall(m): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2023
undecided

Edo North Christians?

That's propaganda...Most of them there are Muslims and have the same mentality with people of nearby Kogi state.

Their brain is controlled from inside the Mosque.
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Ehins22(m): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by VTJN(m): 5:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Which mandate does Obi want to get back?
Someone who couldn't meet the requirements of 25% in 24 states.

Soludo already said Obi knows he's gonna lose. It is his stupid Obidients who don't know anything.
I swear that Soludo na witch. The guy say Obi will come a distant third and it happened

I respect Soludo seriously

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Ogsirsolo: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2023
This is a real party man like tinubu they are good combination not like all those opportunist who will be looking for who to rig election for them

4 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by computer0810(m): 5:54am On Mar 03, 2023
While ppl were going into every part of Nigeria to campaign for tinubu obiDENSE were online attacking and insulting anybody, pastors, celebrities that stays neutral or did not support obi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Khastro(m): 5:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Adams has always had this dynamics.
Best wishes to Nigeria. We're having this ruckus because gradually people are beginning to respond less to old order politics. We're improving generally. In the next election, there will be less impetus to steal ballots and use money as a tool.

Hopefully we outgrow that permanently very soon

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Wickedfacts: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
I swear that Soludo na witch. The guy say Obi will come a distant third and it happened

Soludo is a Professor of economics. He knows about subtraction, addition, statistics, algebra, substituted division, staggered multiplication.
He knew Obi was coming to divide Atiku’s votes and add to Tinubu's votes. Simple arithmetic.

Obi on the other hand is a 3rd class failure who used a decade to study philosophy. You can't expect him to be intelligent like Soludo.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Ezeama400:

You have 8 solid years and 3 months to wail like this.
It is good.

9 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by BabanawanGod: 6:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by samsard(m): 6:03am On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:

Obi was hardly a "distant" third. For you to get proper context, look at the gap in 2015 & now.
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by samsard(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Soludo is a Professor of economics. He knows about subtraction, addition, statistics, algebra, substituted division, staggered multiplication.
He knew Obi was coming to divide Atiku’s votes and add to Tinubu's votes. Simple arithmetic.

Obi on the other hand is a 3rd class failure who used a decade to study philosophy. You can't expect him to be intelligent like Soludo.
I suppose you get paid for all these attacks on Obi & the bile you spill on SE through Nairaland? What do you do for a living though?
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by infofta(m): 6:06am On Mar 03, 2023
APC didn't get 30,000 votes in Edo
Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by Wickedfacts: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2023
samsard:
I suppose you get paid for all these attacks on Obi & the bile you spill on SE through Nairaland? What do you do for a living though?

I'm a hunter. I hunt Biafran bush pigs for a living.

How would you like to be prepared?
Fried or roasted.

And I get paid
Same amount as your mother's bride price

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 6:09am On Mar 03, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by techWriter3: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2023
As jpeg explained earjpegier, majority Nigerians s jpegove him

Emm, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, thesis, or personal statement.

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) by samsard(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I'm a hunter. I hunt Biafran bush pigs for a living.

Would you like to be prepared?
Fried or roasted.

And I get paid
Same amount as your mother's bride price
Bride price is symbolic in African culture. It's not the literal worth of anyone. I'm not sure you're worth any equivalent in symbolism though considering how unhinged you are on the internet behind your keyboard. And unlike you, my mom is a respectable senior civil servant and known for staying away from petty quarrels with people she shares the same space with as a pastime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Reads Riot Act To Contractors Handling Abuja, Port Harcourt Roads / Feminism: What Is Your View About It? / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.