Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu (55699 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by ladiguy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Baba kingibe is emotional because he knows and sees that history is set to repeat itself.
Baba kingibe knows that tinubu will not be president of Nigeria.

Ogun kill you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Mrmb: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:
“This has been 30 years in the making”. An emotional Alhaji Babagana Kingibe says on visiting Asiwaju.

Recall that Kingibe was the was the vice-presidential running mate to Chief Moshood Abiola in the annulled 1993 presidential election.

Source: https://twitter.com/dolusegun/status/1631323622999486465?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1MPb75J8Dc

The spirit of 1993 brought to life......

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Mrmb: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
ladiguy:

Ogun kill you

Amen

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by jessylaurel(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:
Something interesting happened in the video if people can take note.

Babagana Kingibe wife is Ireti-Kingibe and she just won the Labor party Abuja senate in the concluded election.

She is the one kneeling down to greet Tinubu in the video.

Chai. They don carry Obiidiots handicap o.

So? We should fry your smelling ass?
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by stylishwears: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by stylishwears: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Mrmb: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
magoo10:
Without the popularity Peter Obi created amongst the ordinary Nigerians his wife wouldn't have won.

If not for the opportunity given to the ordinary Nigerian by SDP, the guy who won house of assembly under sdp wouldn't have won in nasarrawa
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by MFORC(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Daughter ke, 69 years woman. She is the sister to late murtala Muhammad wife.
Mylove55:
she is a daughter to kingibe

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Jsucre(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Totilopussylick:
This year election in Nigeria is the worst election conducted by INEC since 1999 tongue
no dey copy Atiku, copy Obi
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by oyetpel(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

I’m sure Kingibe would have remembered a lot which explained why he got emotional.

Tinubu copied everything about MKO campaign to the campaign tag.

Hope ‘93 became Renewed Hope ‘23.
—He copied the Muslim-Muslim template
—He copied the Yoruba-Kanuri Template
—He copied the alliance with the North template

That’s why I always laugh when people think “Renewed Hope” means renewed current APC regime. No, the renewed hope is the Hope 93 we lost in Abiola era. Now the mandate is back and we will move Nigeria to success.

RIP MKO
God bless President elect Tinubu
God bless the Northern governors
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria

Read about Kingibe in the link below.
https://saharareporters.com/2019/06/10/june-12-special-12-judases-june-12-who-betrayed-mko-abiola-hope-93
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by oyetpel(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
HeartlessMan:
He is weeping for Tinubu in advance.
He knows Tinubu will end up like Abiola soon.

Hahahaha
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by twosquare(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
nassaondy:
Abiola's mandate was compensated by the Obasanjo presidency in 1999 and were both credible with local and international acceptance devoid of any legal challenge. Fast-forward 2023 as witnessed is nothing but an arrangement called presidential election which is to be legally challenged
OBJ was foisted by the cabals...that was why he was not voted in the South West.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by oyetpel(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
tishbite42:
Dey play
Emotional ke
Man that left Abiola to go and serve in Abacha's government while his principal languished in prison
I see Shettima doing same to Tinubu
Nice.

They don't know history
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Cantonese: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
30 years and after all the efforts, his wife became a senator con the platform of LP. Obi’s name made the difference for her.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by brutal1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes I am a nobody but the question here is that are you somebody?
magoo10:
Even a nobody like you would have won if you bought labour ticket,is Peter Obi not wonderful

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Lamanii22(f): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

I’m sure Kingibe would have remembered a lot which explained why he got emotional.

That’s why I always laugh when people think “Renewed Hope” means renewed current APC regime. No, the renewed hope is the Hope 93 we lost in Abiola era. Now the mandate is back and we will move Nigeria to success.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria

Hmmm makes so much sense now… I would tell my mum to tell me that abiola story again
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by oyetpel(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
SWATMan:

These urchins are brainless. They have forgotten how Kingibe betrayed MKO by joining Gen Abachas govt. Even when Sule Lamido was still resisting Abacha.

They don't know history
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by oyetpel(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
twosquare:
OBJ was foisted by the cabals...that was why he was not voted in the South West.

No, South West votes were manipulated.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by magoo10(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
brutal1:
Yes I am a nobody but the question here is that are you somebody?
lol I wasn't insulting you ,am only saying that even people that were nobody got elected just because of Peter Obi,as many voters were just thumbing on anything labour party whether president,rep or senate.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by youngrichnigga: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
For those not old enough, Kingibe was one of those responsible for the truncation of the 1993 election (Presidential election) angry angry angry angry
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by brutal1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
I agree with you
magoo10:
lol I wasn't insulting you ,am only saying that even people that were nobody got elected just because of Peter Obi,as many voters were just thumbing on anything labour party whether president,rep or senate.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Obaaderemi2: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu better watch out for the likes of Kingibe. Well, Tinubu must have prepared for all eventualities, and he seems to have God on his side.

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by frowland(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:

Babagana Kingibe wife is Ireti-Kingibe and she just won the Labor party Abuja senate in the concluded election.

There is something going on between LP and Tinubu (not APC). There was an intel of Tinubu supporting a group or groups inside the Labour camp. Now its becoming clear. Seyi’s wife is Obi’s Niece. It’s all not a coincidence.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by ideylaff: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:

That's not Ireti Kingibe, she has bn divorced from the man for many years now. They are completely separated.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Invitationn: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria
Insightful.
Hope’ 93 - Renewed Hope’ 23
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by mediclife1987(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
FashionCookie:
Though I didn't vote ASIWAJU but I believe in his government. I watched his speech for over 30mins and the man spoke well and eloquently. Now I believe most of his campaign videos were actually doctored. Hate him all you want, I've always admired Bola Ahmed Asiwaju(He who leads the way for others to follow). May your reign be blessed and peaceful Omoluabi. Ameeena! 🙏

Delicious meal in your plate there...

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by FashionCookie(f): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
mediclife1987:

Delicious meal in your plate there...
You're mouthed egbon. smiley
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by mediclife1987(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
FashionCookie:

You're mouthed egbon. smiley

Lol, delta woman wey dey speak my language grin

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by FashionCookie(f): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2023
mediclife1987:

Lol, delta woman wey dey speak my language grin
Was born and brought up(partialy) in the west. grin
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by mediclife1987(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2023
FashionCookie:

Was born and brought up(partialy) in the west. grin

Hmmm, that's nice

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by AmDayo: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=trutharena post=121418030]Something interesting happened in the video if people can take note.

They had separated many years back and that is not her. Get your fact right.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Timiolutomi: 1:08am On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

Shebi nah una dey fight with una lips unguarded...

You think the political class really fight?

They all know themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.