Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please Tickle Yourself On This Nigeria Police Saga! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Tickle Yourself On This Nigeria Police Saga! (805 Views)

Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? / Is This Nigeria?? Train From Ph To Enugu!!! / Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tickle Yourself On This Nigeria Police Saga! by ifenadi(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2011
True story

Act I, Scene I.

Man driving a clean car around Yaba, was flagged down @ a police checkpoint. Then this conversation ensued:-

Man:Good day Officers
Police: Who get this car!
Man: I greeted you at least acknowledge my gre,
Police: Sharrap! I say who get dis car & you are querying me, stupid man.
Man: Ok! It is mine.
Police: Give me documents including licence, insurance & custom papers.
Man: I have the papers & drivers licence but the custom papers are at home.
Police: (Angrily)I suspected its smuggled or stolen.
Man: That is not a nice thing to s, (Cut short, again)
Police: You must be very stupid. You people will steal cars & go to all these campuses to harass all the small girls wey be your daughter age mate. Foolish man ( He beckons to his mates & four of them enter the car with him & the patrol vehicle loaded the rest of them) We are going to the station. Adekunle!
Man: This is not fair, I just told you my papers are up to date & custom papers,
Police: (Boiling) Do you want me to fire you before you move (cocks gun)
Man: Please take it easy, let us go.

(They drive to the station, policemen cursing)

Act I, Scene II.
At the Adekunle Police Station.

(They alight & bundle the man inside)
Policeman(behind counter): What is the matter?
Policemen: This stupid man is driving without papers & imagine he dey argue.
Man: Officer, that is not true u know, (Cut short again)
Policeman (behind counter): Sharrap, I can see you are a very stubborn man. Did I talk to you ehn?
One Policeman: I will detain you today, shay you think you can talk (faces the one behind the counter) put him in with the criminals.
(Just then the DPO walks in & seeing the commotion)
DPO: Yes, what is the commotion here all about.
Police: We caught this man with a suspected stolen vehicle and he was resisting arrest.
DPO: (turns to man) Is that true gentleman?
Man: No DPO.
DPO: (surprised) I am in mufti, how did you know I am the DPO?
MAN: Because I am the Commissioner of Police, Alh Yusuf Mohammed,

, All the policemen in the station took off, some through the windows, leaving DPO & the Commissioner,

This is 4 real and true, !
Re: Please Tickle Yourself On This Nigeria Police Saga! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ least the CP now has a first hand experience what nigerians have been complaining about police brutality
btw, those policemen including the dpo must be the dullest set of police i have heard of.how would they not know their CP, dont they have a framed pictured of him in their station?
Re: Please Tickle Yourself On This Nigeria Police Saga! by agitator: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is a common occurrence, but the DPO will definitely know the commissioner of police.
Re: Please Tickle Yourself On This Nigeria Police Saga! by Beaf: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2011
This is just too funny!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Tickle Yourself On This Nigeria Police Saga! by tgbnetwork(f): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
Funny but terrible. Now if it had been any other regular Nigerian,
Re: Please Tickle Yourself On This Nigeria Police Saga! by kokoA(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
Nollywood story grin grin Got me cracking sha!

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities A Councillor Should Possess? / Destroying A Country's Standard Of Living: What Libya Had Achieved....... / Obasanjo Is Foolish And Dirty Garri Drinker (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.