Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,311 members, 7,826,231 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters (28481 Views)

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Fact Check-time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated / Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Godspikin: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
Why is it that EVERYTHING about Ibos is fake. Fake Times cover even join?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When someone says Aba made, what comes to mind.... FAKE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by XAUBulls: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:
Fact Check-TIME magazine cover featuring Peter Obi is fabricated

Source:
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-peter-obi-time-magazine-idUSL1N3581Y2

Gosh!

Those who created this fake news and shared it from the Peter Obi camp are some of the most dishonest ethnic bigots I have ever seen on earth.

They do the same thing here on NL by making criminally defamatory posts and believe their own lies.
New laws must be made to ensure punishing jail times and heavier fines for online and offline fake news spreaders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by doshiyad1: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:
The propaganda to amass gullible Nigerian followers was serious. Sheep.

Asin............. am obidient and I voted Obi, but the propaganda is so much that am getting irritated already. Kai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Pityoobi: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let the court cases begin. Who was rigged between PDP and LP sef because I’m confused already
This is we’re the main problem will arise. Both party claiming victory, even the one that came third. Which state did OBI expected victory and didn’t win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Pityoobi: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
XAUBulls:

Gosh!

Those who created this fake news and shared it from the Peter Obi camp are some of the most dishonest ethnic bigots I have ever seen on earth.

They do the same thing here on NL by making criminally defamatory posts and believe their own lies.
New laws must be made to ensure punishing jail times and heavier fines for online and offline fake news spreaders.
Honestly they have distorted some many facts presenting them and passing them as true with many falsification…the unborn doing research on the net may come across many of it as facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by QuadT(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:
Fact Check-TIME magazine cover featuring Peter Obi is fabricated

Not surprised another lie coming/spread from Charly boy's handle.

Source:
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-peter-obi-time-magazine-idUSL1N3581Y2

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by adedayoa2(f): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:

So much lies. It’s the way the followers see him as their hope for me. Same Peter Obi of Anambra SARS dt did nothing in that state. PDP chieftain. He didn’t even support the endsars. SMH.

That's my anger too, that guy is a scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
0monnak0da:
do you have evidence?
If you are STILL CHECKING
How can you say his MANDATE WAS STOLEN?
All these are still not enough

Fewer than 25 states required
He has 16 states with 25%
Where are the remaining 9?
NE and NW are 13 states
He couldn't penetrate because he played a strong religious card
Maximum he can get is 23
When you say MANY MORE
you are deceiving your self

NW and NE rejected his message

So, of that's the case why didn't since upload the results immediately from the polling units for it to be clear to all ?
The stats you are reeling are from what INEC told you from mundane manual collation
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by 0monnak0da: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, of that's the case why didn't since upload the results immediately from the polling units for it to be clear to all ?
The stats you are reeling are from what INEC told you from mundane manual collation
I do not support the failure to up load and Nigerians deserve an explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by MeineMutter: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Win or loose, we need to recover our stolen votes. If after everything and no vote was stolen, fine.
And if votes have been stolen, it will be returned.

That way, you have a near accurate data of what your strength and weakness is..

It's a simple sturvs.

Continue o. Just continue. Okay.
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by XAUBulls: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
Honestly they have distorted some many facts presenting them and passing them as true with many falsification…the unborn doing research on the net may come across many of it as facts.
You are very correct and a deep thinker.

That is one of my major concerns as well.

A special taskforce must be set up to ensure that private or newspaper websites, and blogs pull down all old and newer fake news on their sites.

Vanguard and even more Nairaland for example contain lots of incorrect info that have to be pulled down ASAP.

The incoming government of Bola Tinubu must ensure that all those well-known trolls who deliberately and falsely spread the fake news that he is a drug baron and that Shetima is a BH member on NL and elsewhere are severely punished in the courts of law.

Tinubu travels to the U.S. every year in his private jet and the U.S. Federal law enforcement agencies would have since the early 1990s arrested Tinubu or extradicted him for trial and jailing.

The BBC Global Disinformation team has also debunked the widely circulated fake news by a vast number of Peter Obi's ethnically bigoted and thoughtless supporters that Shetima took pictures with some BH terrorists while eating with them.

It turns out through reverse imaging done by BBC that it was an old picture of innocent Fulani men eating with Kashim Shetima that these very dishonest Obi posters on NL and elsewhere where deliberately spreading to tarnish his image.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
MeineMutter:

Continue o. Just continue. Okay.

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by MeineMutter: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Sebi this is part of what your tribe was busy doing till they lost focus on winning the election. Propaganda, falsehoods, fake journalism etc. Continue. Continue o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
MeineMutter:

Sebi this is part of what your tribe was busy doing till they lost focus on winning the election. Propaganda, falsehoods, fake journalism etc. Continue. Continue o.
Is it a crime to loose election?

How many times did buhari contest and cried?

Your plot to gaslight me will not work because you are a mere slowpoke.

You think only you is capable of hating? No! It's both ways.

As you plot against me, me too is plotting against you.

As the yam eats the mortar, the mortar eats the yam.

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by MeineMutter: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Is it a crime to loose election?

How many times did buhari contest and cried?

Your plot to gaslight me will not work because you are a mere slowpoke.

You think only you is capable of hating? No! It's both ways.

As you plot against me, me too is plotting against you.

As the yam eats the mortar, the mortar eats the yam.

Then why are you losers crying all over the world since it is not a crime to loose. Abeg stop the wailing. It will make you fall sick.
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
MeineMutter:

Then why are you losers crying all over the world since it is not a crime to loose. Abeg stop the wailing. It will make you fall sick.
Is it a crime to go to court to pursue your mandate if you are not satisfied?

How many times did buhari go to court?

The wailing will soon burst your ear drum .
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by eroticecstasy: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
INEC clearly stole Peter Obi mandate in the just concluded election in Nigeria

What mandate? Where was it kept?
He has no mandate, even labor party warned him that the way he's going he's going to fail. Anambra state governor said same.

Obi is a traitor, confirmed by Soludo
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by leanonme82: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
Why is it that EVERYTHING about Ibos is fake. Fake Times cover even join?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very ridiculous.
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Houseontherock1: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Is that why he stole a spot on the cover of Time magazine? cheesy
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Totilopussylick(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
You are on your own tongue
Houseontherock1:

Is that why he stole a spot on the cover of Time magazine? cheesy
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Friend22(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Sometimes I feel this strong urge to slap the living daylight out of your delusional heads!

I just don't like this level of stupidity it infuriates me.

Stolen mandate in your delusional figment of your imagination!
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Invitationn: 4:19am On Mar 04, 2023
renderme:

Obedients are liars…is the point!

You should think twice about everything they say…is the point!

And this was shared by your biggest obedients : Charly boy and Aisha yesufu. People were in tears and adoration under those posts. I’ll go find comments. Wait.
For the record, this is the 3rd big lie coming from Charly boy’s propaganda fabricating machine in recent times .
First, was the video of Hollywood actors endorsing Peter Obi. Fake!
Second, was the video of Chadians trooping into Nigeria to come and vote. Fake!!
Third, is this. Fake!!!
Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, three times is a pattern.
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Levels2(f): 1:54am On Mar 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Back to sender.

Go and cry to the man who did you jibiti obo last night. 😝😝

It is yours and stands
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Levels2(f): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Like your dead towtow grin

You are the dead towtow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.