Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari (28465 Views)

PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan / Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by midolian(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2015
At the mention of witch, many would take to their heels even though it is difficult to pin point who really is a witch. While others are hiding, Dr Okhue Iboi is a bold witch and an herbalist born with strange features. He doesn’t hide his identity. As the National Coordinator and Spokesman of Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), he has made headlines of several national dailies with his spiritual revelations. In this interview with News Editor, Ajibola Abayomi, he was down-to-earth about the group and spoke about activities of witches and their intentions.

Who are witches?

Witches are normal people like every other human being. Some are nice while some are wicked. Witches are everywhere; they are found in the church, mosque, government agencies and other human endeavours. Spiritually, some of them have five or six eyeballs

They are creatures of God. Many of them are among shakers and movers of opinions in the society. However, not all witches are bad. It depends on the side you belong to. I am a member of the white witch group that is pure at heart. Those who are black witches are not like us. They are very difficult. As an herbalist, I have used my god-given powers to assist many people and companies to bounce back to life. I have rescued several people from abject poverty; so also many companies that have closed shop were resuscitated through me. I give God all the glory. I am not created for evil. Anyone that partakes in evil act will never progress because there is nothing that is hidden forever.

You used to comment on political issues, what is the spirit telling you about the general elections?

I am not supporting any politician. I warned former Vice President Atiku Abubarka not to contest against President Goodluck Jonathan four years ago, that he would be defeated that the action won’t make him return to power again. Not only him, I also warned General Ibrahim Babangida not to attempt it too. His spokesman then, Kassim Afegbua, said some witches said Babangida would win. I hope they know better now. We just held a meeting of witches in Kogi State where it was revealed to me that Jonathan would win the presidential election. He has the support of all witches to continue in office. I don’t see General Mohammadu Buhari ruling this country. We don’t have a political party but if anyone seeks our help, we shall render it. There was a time witches in Benue State invited other witches across the country to offer prayers for the Senate President, David Mark, against impeachment. We flew to Otukpo and later to a village called Owetor. That was where we offered the prayers.

Was the Senate President involved and was he at the venue of the prayer?

No, he was not there. I told you that it was the witches in Benue State that initiated the prayer session. David Mark did not know about it. The Benue witches said that him, being a son and their pride, they don’t want him to be disgraced from office like many of his predecessors through impeachment.

How far can your votes assist Mr. President, what is the population of your members and are you registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)?

We are uncountable. We don’t have any register but we know ourselves. Registration is alien to our culture. That is an English idea. We are working to invent our own aircraft just like the airplane. We have been travelling round the globe with the wooden one we have. Our last international meeting was held in Tanzania. We are planning to hold another one in Kenya soon. The focus of our meeting is to ensure that all the bad things brought to Africa are wiped out. Those who colonised our forefathers made use of witchcraft power but they never disclosed that to anyone.

How did you people fly to Benue State, did you go through the airport or through your spiritual links?

(Laugh) We flew there through our own airport. We have our own plane that takes us across the globe.

How does the plane look?

You can’t see it.

Are you implying that you people turned to birds and flew down there?

Yes. I have told you that we have our own plane made of planks. When you enter it, you can fly to anywhere in the world without problem. Let me continue my story about the prayer we offered for David Mark. It was in 2012. When we went to Benue for the prayer, it was also revealed that President Jonathan has been ordained to continue his reign in 2015. The witches in the Northern states were the ones that moved the motion in support of Jonathan and all of us voted for him. They said they loved what he has done for the Northerners in the area of road constructions, schools, agriculture and other amenities their children have benefited from.

What is the interest of the witches in Jonathan’s projects? Are you implying that a woman around Mr. President is your member?

No, that is not the case. I am putting the record straight; please no woman around Mr. President is our member. Witches and wizards are also human beings that are entitled to good things of life.

What do you mean? 

We have members across the country in high and low places. Many prominent people in the society are our members. They are both within and outside the government.

Specifically, what has the President done for the witches to warrant their support for his re-election apart from what you mentioned?

Everything he is doing in the country, our members are benefiting from it. Therefore, we wasted no time in endorsing him.

What do you foresee happening during and after the elections?

President Jonathan will win the election and violence will erupt after the announcement of the result. However, the tension that will pervade the nation will subside with prayers from Nigerians because we are a nation of prayer warriors.

Does the spirit also tell you who will succeed the President?

After his second term, power will return to the North. As at now, the identity of the person that will succeed him is yet to be revealed. We shall know the fellow by 2017.

Beside election matters, what other message do you have for the nation?

From this year, our economy will witness a turn-around and power will be stable. Investors will flood the nation and those living abroad will return home. If the government can trust us, we can help to eradicate Boko Haram. We know what to tell Jonathan and the leader of the sect will be caught without stress. He will come out by himself from his hiding.

Must you see Mr. President before you make the sect leader surrender?

There are certain things we have to do that are beyond my capacity. If the President invites me, I shall reveal the way out to him. The moment the leader of the sect is caught, their operation will collapse.

We have seen witches that confessed that they had used their children to redeem pledges, as members of the cult. Do you deny that?

Those are people who belong to the black witch society. They or their siblings may have eaten human flesh as members of such society. Therefore, there is no way if that happened that they would not be requested to provide their own meat in return. Whoever kills will surely be killed in return. Anyone with witchcraft powers can only harm members of his or her family. If anyone suffers witchcraft attack, definitely one of the fellow’s family members is a witch. No witch operates outside his or her own family. If they do, then they will be overstepping their boundary.

In your own group, what do you people demand in exchange for pledges?

We don’t demand anything in return as members of white witch society.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/shocking-revelation-witches-back-jonathan-beat-buhari/

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by midolian(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2015
LWTMBD...

Nothing wey eye no go see for ds election

Many political parties don endorse GEJ
Many prophets don predict victory for am
Many groups don endorse am sef
Many Obas sef don endorse am
Witches sef don endorse am..

Yet the man get phobia for election and the use of card readers. The man still dey spray dollars anyhow to ensure victory in case his plans to scuttle election fails.

Hmmm..this proves that GEJ himself knows he z bn fooled by many. The love most of dis pple have for him isn't genuine.

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by HURUCHI(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2015
midolian:
LWTMBD...

Nothing wey eye no go see for ds election

Na so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2015
Pple just dey scam Jona from left, right and center.

Hahahaaha

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Association of witches and wizards have always endorsed GEJ because he is their beloved Son

He is a son of darkness and GMB is for light

We are Yoruba Christians in my family and we are voting for GMB for the desired change

A Nigeria where witches and wizards will have no place, A Nigeria where every thing good is possible

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by POPdecorator: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na that witches go back him back to otuoke come march 28

and God go back buhari to aso rock

ameen
change is possible

for ur POP celling u can call this number 09031904103

81 Likes

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Soon it will be the turn of imbeciles and drunks to endorse him.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Soon it will be the turn of imbeciles and drunks to endorse him.
what do u call most of his supporters already on ground? What names could be better than these..jst asking

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
It's all techniques and gimmicks to eat from the national cake, PDP share the money.

26 Likes

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by tnenge(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Not surprised. Some money were giving to clergy y wunt s witches have their share?
God pass una all. Sai buhari isha Allah.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
i love this shit

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by jamesjames102: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Really
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by cold(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good one there. Nigeria is still a free country. Christians,Muslims,Satanists,Atheists,witches,Ogbonis,traditionalists etc are all welcome and free to associate with whom ever the choose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by siraj1402(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Let the green witches support him,he is still a failure.He will soon fall like Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

25 Likes

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by ozoigbondu: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Keep the endorsement coming......GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Dannyset(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Witches endorse Jona!
God endorse Buhari.
Looking at the kind of people that endorses Jona, u would know is already a loser in this contest. Every speech of this wizard shows he want their share of the $20B.
I understand ur plight oga wizard!
Make una chop una own now before May 29.

34 Likes

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by mrrock: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
And Boko haram backs Buhari. ISIS have also pledged support for Buhari and his boys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by yungcyrus(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kai! BUHARI
Old Solger is weak n near his grave......(huum! Haaa! Near his grave)
Pa Tinubu planted an udala tree over his head......(huum! Haaa! Over his head)
There comes a sick ''aaay feee ceee'' supporter to qoute me all wrong.........(huum! Haaa! Qoute me all wrong)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
.hallelujah buhari dn fall for gutter March am March am.
Marching grandpa buhari to daura.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by gurunlocker: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
which one be white witches again?.... no come dey add to APC HBP oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by LewisO: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=15pt] They should continue deceiving him(GEJ)... na witch dey back u na God dey back "Buhari".

Anytime i hear (GEJ) is just as if am hearing "Clueless ness"... [/size]

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by igbsam(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
see these ones wan collect their own ghana must go

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by phayvoursky(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
EVEN PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS ACKNOWLEDGE GEJ.

Buhari ISN'T IT CLEAR TO YOU THAT YOU'RE RUNNING A WON AND FORGOTTEN RACE

USE YOUR HEAD O

2 Likes

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Akshow: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
stolen

An unrepentant PDP Elder asked me if I have
watched the documentary, I asked which
one, he said the documentary showing how
Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that
Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him,
Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said
NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu
in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been
invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my
head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be
like you when I grow up. He became sad and
walked away. Instead of a sane government
to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they
are busy running wasteful documentary with
tax payers money. What a shame!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by romzyxy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Datx lng story.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by pekeyim: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Which one be white witches again?
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Dyt(f): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Do they fly?

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Ejodamen1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Here is An opportunity for you to get ur dream job.. Apply now http:///174364c9
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Anikulhapo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
WITZAN,WHETHER U LYK IT OR NOT,BUHARI IS WINNING

8 Likes

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by kliq(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ getting his backings from witches,wizards,herbalist etc hope they've got their PVCs

Sign of badluck

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Optional2(f): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
'I have rescued several people from adject poverty'
and yet u till remine poor urself

'If the govt can trust us, we can help to eradicate Boko Haram'
were una dy since wey BH don dy kill innocent pple y una no use una witch power rescue our chibok girls. Common sense is not common shame to Nigeria witches.

Ok oooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing / IGP Adamu, Mahmood Yakubu, Teargassed In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.