Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. (4708 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Ojiofor: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

This guy can't even speak YORUBA LANGUAGE.

But i can bet everything I have that he can speak IGBO LANGUAGE FLUENTLY.

I told you I know these people.

If you as a YORUBA MAN ever get children from IGBO WOMAN, be sure that YOUR CHILDREN ARE MOST DEFINITELY IGBOS.

They only have Yoruba NAMES attached to themselves and Yoruba BLOOD running in their veins but in CHARACTER AND SOUL THEY ARE IGBOS.

What an audacity by the ZIONISTS to attempt this on Lagos.

Our Elders talk about the FOOL who picks his nostrils with the head of a live cobra.

We are waiting!!!

ยฉ Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CEtG1NcoGrtVNHP9oZqPp3WjGnoE7jm4esq8bPwDfTpm1Sbaqevq3PuZbYQFz3cl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

You mean the Adelekes are Igbos?
So na Igboman be governor of Osun state?
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Softmirror: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
You mean rigged election. If it was too sure for APC they would have allowed inec to upload the result from each pu

THE HAVE UPLOADED THEM. GO AND MAKE YOUR CASE.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Is speaking Yoruba language part of the requirements of being a Governor?

Your campaign of calumny didn't work in the presidential elections in Lagos now you open a different chapter.

Keep going this way, before you wake up the 37yr old dude will be declared Governor.

Congratulations GRV. Vote LP for Governor of Lagos.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

If you as a YORUBA MAN ever get children from IGBO WOMAN, be sure that YOUR CHILDREN ARE MOST DEFINITELY IGBOS.

They only have Yoruba NAMES attached to themselves and Yoruba BLOOD running in their veins but in CHARACTER AND SOUL THEY ARE IGBOS.

Our Elders talk about the FOOL who picks his nostrils with the head of a live cobra.

We are waiting!!!

ยฉ Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CEtG1NcoGrtVNHP9oZqPp3WjGnoE7jm4esq8bPwDfTpm1Sbaqevq3PuZbYQFz3cl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f
Tinubu could not recite fathia balogun. Did it prevent mooslims from voting for him?
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by BeanX(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who is displaying senselessness all over this forum. Please stop quoting me and this will be my last reply to you ikillbrokehoes. Iโ€™m above you in everything, if not social media your type canโ€™t even walk up to me on a normal day. Be warned
U re useless and senseless zzor,,,,with all the years you have spent on this forum you are still bereft of common Sense,,u suppose done grow up and who the hell is ikillbrokehoes? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ U still mumu I swear, useless girl like you. you don't even know who and who is ur enemies on this forum,,,get a life rozcol and stop constituting nuisance on this forum, the idiot said that she's older than me and can give birth to me, na God go purnish u there. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't blame you, because of social media little rats like u thinks that they can rub shoulders with who can feed them ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by backtovillage: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2023
tamdun:

On what ground is he better than sanwolu? Tell us his achievements
Some idiots will say he graduated from Havard university, his wife is a Dr.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Wonderful619: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
What does speaking Yoruba has to do with good leadership.
Have you forgotten that Lagos is no man's land.
Sometimes I feel black people are a waste of education.
Obama became the president of America eventhough Americans knew his ethnic background is in Kenya.
There voted him not because of colour or ethnicity but because of his capacity and potentials . And America is ten times the size of Nigeria but having one mind.
In Nigeria ethnic bigots like you won't allow us
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
BeanX:
U re useless and senseless zzor,,,,with all the years you have spent on this forum you are still bereft of common Sense,,u suppose done grow up and who the hell is ikillbrokehoes? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ U still mumu I swear, useless girl like you. you don't even know who and who is ur enemies on this forum,,,get a life rozcol and stop constituting nuisance on this forum, the idiot said that she's older than me and can give birth to me, na God go purnish u there. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't blame you, because of social media little rats like u thinks that they can rub shoulders with who can feed them ๐Ÿ˜‚
Put your words into action by showing your face and see if I wonโ€™t deal with you, just your face. I need a scapegoat from this forum. Show your and if I donโ€™t deal with you then Iโ€™m not iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior. Ikillbrokehoes please dare me
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by tishbite42: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
LeonSaab:
lol you that discriminate against your very own, you're now the one that will let an outsider run.....Akeredolus wife wanted to run for senate in her state, at the primaries she was locked out of the hall and told she is not one of them because of who she married, it is now the same people that will give someone from Osun chair to seat, dey dere dey deceive yourself
Yep
The same way folks like you from Offa, Ilorin, Ogbomosho, Iragbiji and Ilesha are discriminating and slandering a true Lagosian like GRV. That's politics. The useless Uzodinma already had a person for that seat and had to play senseless politics against Betty Akeredolu.
But you 'accomodators' should have given your wife the ticket in Ondo na.
angry grin sad grin
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by nnamdi640: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Softmirror:

THE HAVE UPLOADED THEM. GO AND MAKE YOUR CASE.
Uploaded after manipulation. Same will be used against you guys in years to come.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by BeanX(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Put your words into action by showing your face and see if I wonโ€™t deal with you, just your face. I need a scapegoat from this forum. Show your and if I donโ€™t deal with you then Iโ€™m not iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior. Ikillbrokehoes please dare me
Useless Zzor no let me carry your matter for my head, if I open ur chapter for this forum, the mods won't be able to save you from my wrath, m*m* girl. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
BeanX:
Useless Zzor no let me carry your matter for my head, if I open ur chapter for this forum, the mods won't be able to save you from my wrath, m*m* girl. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
grin grin grin you trust me say I can shake this forum and bring it on your head, thank your stars Iโ€™ve repented else thereโ€™ll be no hiding place for you. You are kid and I see you as a son, so you are forgiven
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by gare(f): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

We are waiting!!!

ยฉ Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

Does it matter,who speaking Yoruba help
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Obaaderemi2: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wonderful619:
Obama became the president of America eventhough Americans knew his ethnic background is in Kenya.
There voted him not because of colour or ethnicity but because of his capacity and potentials . And America is ten times the size of Nigeria but having one mind.
Obama's ethnic background is both America and Kenya, not just Kenya. Infact he is more American than Kenyan having been raised by his mother's white family, completely cut off from his absentee Kenyan father. He has American values and alligned only with America unlike this one who alligns more with his ibo roots than his Yoruba roots to the point of insulting yorubas openly and showing his hatred on social media.

Why do you think Jews have never been presidents in America despite their huge contributions? It's the same reasons non- yorubas have not been able to govern Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by adedayoa2(f): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why do you hate him This much? Even me that called him womanizer was just joking. Heโ€™s way better than Sanwo Olu if we want to be realistic
how is he better than Sanwo-Olu?
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by adedayoa2(f): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wonderful619:
What do you mean by Lagos is no man's land? Have you people ever tried to claim Calabar? I grew up in Lagos but I am not from Lagos and never will I claim another man's land.

2 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by SenatePresdo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
tamdun:

On what ground is he better than sanwolu? Tell us his achievements

What achievement did sanwo olu have before he become Governor?
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Landowner101(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Una don start again with useless probaganda.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by CaptainStephen(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
They should line most of you up and shoot your heads for nonsense bigoted takes like this
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by LeonSaab: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
tishbite42:

Yep
The same way folks like you from Offa, Ilorin, Ogbomosho, Iragbiji and Ilesha are discriminating and slandering a true Lagosian like GRV. That's politics. The useless Uzodinma already had a person for that seat and had to play senseless politics against Betty Akeredolu.
But you 'accomodators' should have given your wife the ticket in Ondo na.
angry grin sad grin
lol there are several people from different parts of Nigeria holding power or offices across the SW, but move SE and its just them......but for una mind na because say una bold a rave for other regions and no one can challenge you for your land.....it's alright continue.....
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Omoawoke: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Landowner101:
Una don start again with useless probaganda.

He should go and fight for biafra and leave us alone in Southwest

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by tishbite42: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
LeonSaab:
lol there are several people from different parts of Nigeria holding power or offices across the SW, but move SE and its just them......but for una mind na because say una bold a rave for other regions and no one can challenge you for your land.....it's alright continue.....
Boss, leave your cocoon and travel out.
When I was in Kano, I knew Yorubas who were councillors and ward chairmen.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by LeonSaab: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
tishbite42:

Boss, leave your cocoon and travel out.
When I was in Kano, I knew Yorubas who were councillors and ward chairmen.
yes but how many are in the SE......the north us not in contention, the SW is bot been challenged, tell us how many outsiders hold office in The SE mention one just one since Nigeria became Nigeria
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by tishbite42: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
LeonSaab:
yes but how many are in the SE......the north us not in contention, the SW is bot been challenged, tell us how many outsiders hold office in The SE mention one just one since Nigeria became Nigeria
Altine, a Fulani, was Mayor of Enugu.
Go and read your History.
Come to Igboland, meet the criteria and contest. Let's see how wicked the Igbos are.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by donpata(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Rubbish! So that's a criteria for leadership?
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by LeonSaab: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
tishbite42:

Altine, a Fulani, was Mayor of Enugu.
Go and read your History.
Come to Igboland, meet the criteria and contest. Let's see how wicked the Igbos are.
lol is like you cannot read to comprehend, when did Nigeria become independent? 1960 you are now going to bring to life someone who was imposed in 1952.....1952 can you see how backwards your region is.....you no get sense if this is what you can come up with.....
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Buckeyemedia1: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

We are waiting!!!

ยฉ Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

https://m.facebook.com/s.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CEtG1NcoGrtVNHP9oZqPp3WjGnoE7jm4esq8bPwDfTpm1Sbaqevq3PuZbYQFz3cl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f
Confused Bigot tribalist illiterate. Shame on You.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / Supreme Court Sacks UC Rusal From ALSCON / President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.