Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. (4721 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by chibrolex(m): 4:25am On Mar 03, 2023
But he can speak IGBO and ENGLISH.That's one the reasons we like him and we are out to make him the Governor of Lagos State come 11 of March 2023.....Or should i increase the volume?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by tishbite42: 4:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Name one Yoruba rep for Ibo land? Because we get like 6 Ibo reps for Lagos.
Stay in Ogbomosho and dream of becoming a Rep in Enugu!
The Igbo Reps in Lagos achieved that feat by hiding in Ekwulobia abi?! Keep deceiving yourself.
Don't travel out. Remain in your comfort zone.
History has it that a Fulani man was the Mayor of Enugu in the 50s.

5 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Zonefree(m): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

[VERY SERIOUSLY, WE DEY WAIT FOR DEM. E GO SUPPRISE DEM SAY, JUST BECAUSE ARGENTINA LOSE TO SAUDIARABIA E NO MEAN SAY MESSI NO STILL CARRY WORLD CUP. SANWOOLU ALL THE WAY.........Mind you, where is Zone.free grin.
I'm here. What can I do for you?

3 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by kaeycea(m): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Name one Yoruba rep for Ibo land? Because we get like 6 Ibo reps for Lagos.
Name one Yoruba man that has tried or opted for or campaigned for political office in Igbo land. You can't stay in your comfort zone and expect to be called upon to pick up an elective position.
Those you're referring to, pick up form, campaigned and won. What stops you from doing likewise in Igbo land if not primitive bias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by IamAsiri: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

This guy can't even speak YORUBA LANGUAGE.

But i can bet everything I have that he can speak IGBO LANGUAGE FLUENTLY.

I told you I know these people.

If you as a YORUBA MAN ever get children from IGBO WOMAN, be sure that YOUR CHILDREN ARE MOST DEFINITELY IGBOS.

They only have Yoruba NAMES attached to themselves and Yoruba BLOOD running in their veins but in CHARACTER AND SOUL THEY ARE IGBOS.

What an audacity by the ZIONISTS to attempt this on Lagos.

Our Elders talk about the FOOL who picks his nostrils with the head of a live cobra.

We are waiting!!!

© Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CEtG1NcoGrtVNHP9oZqPp3WjGnoE7jm4esq8bPwDfTpm1Sbaqevq3PuZbYQFz3cl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

Someone who schooled in MIT? I want to believe he spent the majority of his life in the States. For you to conclude that he can speak Igbo fluently, you have to hear him first and compare. Your assumptions might be totally wrong.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by hope4nigeria(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

[VERY SERIOUSLY, WE DEY WAIT FOR DEM. E GO SUPPRISE DEM SAY, JUST BECAUSE ARGENTINA LOSE TO SAUDIARABIA E NO MEAN SAY MESSI NO STILL CARRY WORLD CUP. SANWOOLU ALL THE WAY.........Mind you, where is Zonefree grin.
no go and be campaign and start begging Lagos people, you dey chest beating because your grandpa of Lagos fraudulently win president, you have forgotten He Lule in Lagos, mind you, if those who voted in presidential election determined and vote again, and BVAs and Rev are closely watched, then Agberos wings are cliped for the entire world are watching you Criminals with kin interest! It will shock you.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by nubiangod9(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2023
honeyB2018:

What a shame? All this because of a young boy who just what to serve his state? There's no future for this country.
If Obama was a Nigerian from Yoruba land, he will never be the president of America. Shame on you and your tribe.
But your people go to London, contest for elective positions and win, yet they're not discriminated against.
Emeka Anyaoku married a Yoruba woman so he made a mistake?
Please teach us, we are learning.

The moment an Akeem will go to Awka and contest a councillorship position and win, thats when a chinedu will have same opportunity in lagos. Isnt it ironic that your type is giving to others what you cant accept.

3 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by silibaba: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Provided he can communicate in sign language or any language we will understand, we will vote him in.

Just to keep evil APC party away from governor's house.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by homosapien(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why do you hate him This much? Even me that called him womanizer was just joking. He’s way better than Sanwo Olu if we want to be realistic

On what criteria is he better than Sanwolu? You guys want to package ipob for us in Yoruba land.

Thanks for your advice though, March 11 is date of Destiny

1 Like

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by nnamdi640: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

[VERY SERIOUSLY, WE DEY WAIT FOR DEM. E GO SUPPRISE DEM SAY, JUST BECAUSE ARGENTINA LOSE TO SAUDIARABIA E NO MEAN SAY MESSI NO STILL CARRY WORLD CUP. SANWOOLU ALL THE WAY.........Mind you, where is Zonefree grin.
Nobody is interested in that, take your governorship to any length you want because we have already sent our message to you guys. The day you guys mess up again, we will show you guys shege
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Luckysbab: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2023
honeyB2018:

What a shame? All this because of a young boy who just what to serve his state? There's no future for this country.
If Obama was a Nigerian from Yoruba land, he will never be the president of America. Shame on you and your tribe.
But your people go to London, contest for elective positions and win, yet they're not discriminated against.

What is his competence? Enlighten us.

Or it's simply enough that he's in the populist party?
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why do you hate him This much? Even me that called him womanizer was just joking. He’s way better than Sanwo Olu if we want to be realistic
Better than Sawo Olu how?
In what metrics?
Handsomeness?
Age?
Tallness?

Tell me

1 Like

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Osobi32:
Tell us sanwo olu's achievement before he became the governor of lagos

A graduate of the University of Lagos and London Business School, Lagos Business School and the John F. Kennedy School of Government.
Was the managing director and CEO of Lagos State Property Development Corporation (LSPDC).

Was the treasurer at former Lead Merchant Bank.
Was head of foreign money market at United Bank for Africa.
Was deputy general manager and divisional head of FCMB.

His awards include;

Platinum award from the Lagos State Public Service Club.
2009 Best in Human Capital Development award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
Merit award from the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria.
Merit award from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria (CIPMN).
Merit Award from the Association of Professional Women Engineers of Nigeria (APWEN).
LSDPC Impactful Leadership and Recognition Award.

Oya let's here GRV's achievement..

3 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2023
honeyB2018:

There's a video circulating of an Igbo man that was against someone being a Gov of Engineering cos he's from Imo..

Why does the Igbos like doing things they'll never allow in their region?

2 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by rummmy: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Can tinubu speak English fluently?
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by BeanX(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Rozzcol aka zzor how is he better than Sanwo-olu? you don't common sense at all. 😠
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2023
BeanX:
Rozzcol aka zzor how is he better than Sanwo-olu? you don't common sense at all. 😠
Never you quote me if you are this uncouth and mannerless, I’m not your mate, respect me at least I have your age mates at home as sons angry be warned
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by BeanX(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never you quote me if you are this uncouth and mannerless, I’m not your mate, respect me at least I have your age mates at home as sons angry be warned
M*m* girl, you still don't have any sense after all these years?
From rozz to zzor to Rozzcol to wargidanairala to iyaebe and now iyaebethegreat, smh. 😡😡

1 Like

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2023
During Tinubu's campaign, his haters were asking why he didn't support a younger Osinbajo or Fashola to become President..
I always knew that was just an excuse for their hatred..
If not, why are they against Sanwo Olu?
He's young, agile, he has experience and track record (both in and out of Government).

So what's their problem now?

I keep saying this that a day will come when people will say Ikpeazu did better than Sanwo Olu, David Umahi and Zulum.
I never knew they'd even go as far as bringing someone without track record against Jide.

4 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
BeanX:
M*m* girl, you still don't have any sense after all these years?
From rozz to zzor to Rozzcol to wargidanairala to iyaebe and now iyaebethegreat, smh. 😡😡
Who is displaying senselessness all over this forum. Please stop quoting me and this will be my last reply to you ikillbrokehoes. I’m above you in everything, if not social media your type can’t even walk up to me on a normal day. Be warned
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2023
rummmy:
Can tinubu speak English fluently?
Are you kidding me?
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by shidaa: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

This guy can't even speak YORUBA LANGUAGE.

But i can bet everything I have that he can speak IGBO LANGUAGE FLUENTLY.

I told you I know these people.

If you as a YORUBA MAN ever get children from IGBO WOMAN, be sure that YOUR CHILDREN ARE MOST DEFINITELY IGBOS.

They only have Yoruba NAMES attached to themselves and Yoruba BLOOD running in their veins but in CHARACTER AND SOUL THEY ARE IGBOS.

What an audacity by the ZIONISTS to attempt this on Lagos.

Our Elders talk about the FOOL who picks his nostrils with the head of a live cobra.

We are waiting!!!

© Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CEtG1NcoGrtVNHP9oZqPp3WjGnoE7jm4esq8bPwDfTpm1Sbaqevq3PuZbYQFz3cl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

Shut up Lagos is a no man's land even tinubu came from osun state and won election in Lagos
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by shidaa: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Perfectbeing:
During Tinubu's campaign, his haters were asking why he didn't support a younger Osinbajo or Fashola to become President..
I always knew that was just an excuse for their hatred..
If not, why are they against Sanwo Olu?
He's young, agile, he has experience and track record (both in and out of Government).

So what's their problem now?

I keep saying this that a day will come when people will say Ikpeazu did better than Sanwo Olu, David Umahi and Zulum.
I never knew they'd even go as far as bringing someone without track record against Jide.

Shut up. I am sure you are idle. Is tinubu your father.or can't people express their own opinions.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Softmirror: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
Nobody is interested in that, take your governorship to any length you want because we have already sent our message to you guys. The day you guys mess up again, we will show you guys shege

WHAT MESSAGE?! YOU SEE, POLITICS IS A GAME. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GAME LET ALONE HOW TO WIN. TELL ME IN SIMPLE ENGLISH. WHAT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED WITH THE LABOUR PARTY'S WIN IN LAGOS. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

2 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2023
shidaa:

Shut up. I am sure you are idle. Is tinubu your father.or can't people express their own opinions.
k
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Softmirror: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Zonefree:

I'm here. What can I do for you?

WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THIS WHILE. PLEASE DON'T LOSE YOUR VOICE. AM ONLY WORRIED ABOUT THE SUDDEN DECLINE IN MOMENTUM SINCE WHEN ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WAS DECLARED WINNER OF THE ELECTION.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Trash
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by LeonSaab: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2023
tishbite42:

Stay in Ogbomosho and dream of becoming a Rep in Enugu!
The Igbo Reps in Lagos achieved that feat by hiding in Ekwulobia abi?! Keep deceiving yourself.
Don't travel out. Remain in your comfort zone.
History has it that a Fulani man was the Mayor of Enugu in the 50s.
lol you that discriminate against your very own, you're now the one that will let an outsider run.....Akeredolus wife wanted to run for senate in her state, at the primaries she was locked out of the hall and told she is not one of them because of who she married, it is now the same people that will give someone from Osun chair to seat, dey dere dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by nnamdi640: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Softmirror:

WHAT MESSAGE?! YOU SEE, POLITICS IS A GAME. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GAME LET ALONE HOW TO WIN. TELL ME IN SIMPLE ENGLISH. WHAT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED WITH THE LABOUR PARTY'S WIN IN LAGOS. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
You guys are poor politicians, You lost Osun and Lagos your territory to Obi and Atiku and you are here coming to lecture politics 101, be thanking your God that the election was rigged in favour of ruling party if not you won't come here to start saying rubbish. You guys are overrated babies in politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Softmirror: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
You guys are poor politicians, You lost Osun and Lagos your territory to Obi and Atiku and you are here coming to lecture politics 101, be thanking your God that the election was rigged in favour of ruling party if not you won't come here to start saying rubbish. You guys are overrated babies in politics.

IT'S TO OBVIOUS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT GAME. THE RULE OF THE GAME IS, 25% OF 25 STATES IN NIGERIA. IN ALL THIS STATES YOU MENTIONED TINUBU SECURED HIS 25%.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by nnamdi640: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Softmirror:

IT'S TO OBVIOUS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT GAME. THE RULE OF THE GAME IS, 25% OF 25 STATES IN NIGERIA. IN ALL THIS STATES YOU MENTIONED TINUBU SECURED HIS 25%.
You mean rigged election. If it was too sure for APC they would have allowed inec to upload the result from each pu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011: Bloodshed, Calamity Ahead – Primate Olabayo / Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics / Captain Terkumbur Josephine Ancha Sues Army For N1bn Over Unlawful Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.