Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th (858 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate / Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Koralords: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Have never been a tribalist ,I grew up in the north and most of my childhood friends are igbos but this coming governorship election for Lagos n.a. war he go be ,anybody wey do anyhoe go collect ,
After the presidential election a close friend who is igbo cos Labour won Lagos was telling me lahos is a no man's land ,this election we go know who get Lagos am ready for the consicounce MAKS any bastard come vote Labour for my polling unit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Jogs1900: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Koralords:
Have never been a tribalist ,I grew up in the north and most of my childhood friends are igbos but this coming governorship election for Lagos n.a. war he go be ,anybody wey do anyhoe go collect ,
After the presidential election a close friend who is igbo cos Labour won Lagos was telling me lahos is a no man's land ,this election we go know who get Lagos am ready for the consicounce MAKS any bastard come vote Labour for my polling unit.
Everybody eyes don open... Instead of Labour to win, we go scatter the election.
Anybody wey vote labour go hear am...
Imagine in Peter Obi's ward, no single vote for APC because na Tinubu dey contest.

8 Likes

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Goodday90(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jogs1900:

Everybody eyes don open... Instead of Labour to win, we go scatter the election.
Imagine in Peter Obi's ward, no single vote for APC because na Tinubu dey contest.
Shut up
That’s why it’s an election,they must not vote your ancestor

1 Like

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Jogs1900: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodday90:
Shut up
That’s why it’s an election,they must not vote your ancestor
Nyamiri,Product of baby factory..

6 Likes

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by flokii: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
I won't be surprised if people bring guns to the polling units.. Igbos dey play.

6 Likes

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Goodday90(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jogs1900:

afonja product of incest and child of a skull mining demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by EmeeNaka: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lagos and as well as any part of Nigeria belongs to Nigerian people. Myself and so many of us have come to understand that Nigeria is not going anywhere anytime soon. So, we will be in Lagos and fight for Lagos.
Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by MarketDispatch: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by kozmokaz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Jogs1900 post=121423662]
Imagine in Peter Obi's ward, no single vote for APC because na Tinubu dey contest.[/quote

This one is typing for ekiti
Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by NothingDoMe: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Koralords:
Rhodes is a son of Lagos. Not Iragbiji. He has more rights in Lagos than Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Koralords: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2023
MarketDispatch:

That was how this one was forming king kong shooting guns in the Air and scattering ballot boxes until the real King Kong (Police) finished him off.
Wetin wicked wike do una for rivers go be child's play Shebi for like 4 days after elections una no open shop this one go be for ever

3 Likes

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by honeyB2018: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Koralords:

Your post gives out as a tribalist, no doubt. Tinubu's son married an Igbo woman, go and drive her out. Gbadebo, is not an Igbo man, but a full blooded Yoruba man.
If he wins, he will not govern any of Igbo land, but Lagos State.
For your information, no man from Igbo land is ever dragging any part of Lagos State land with the real owners of Lagos State. Let that one get into your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Koralords:

Yes GRV will reclaim the land from the clutches of criminals and drug dealers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Ayodeoba: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Rhodes is a son of Lagos. Not Iragbiji. He has more rights in Lagos than Tinubu.
na Igbo boy! His name is chinedu

3 Likes

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by AMKAG66(m): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

RGV Come and see the wahala you’ve caused ohh
😀😀😀
Someone is planning to commit suicide ahead of the election
Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Djoel: 12:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Koralords:

Shut up you fo ol. Wanting to manipulate people for personal gains. People are wiser.

1 Like

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Gbogbowa: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Koralords:
enu ni e jo, sebi omo Eko ni rhode real Lagosian than Tinubu and sanwo olu, awon ole, alapa masi se
Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by okeke6969: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Your blood is at stake. People shall use your blood to wash the street insha Allah.
Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by okeke6969: 12:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Your blood shall be wasted for a better Nigeria insha Allah. Oniranu.
Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Sannisege: 12:34am On Mar 03, 2023
We Yorubas have resolved that Igbos will not be allowed to vote in Lagos again.

3 Likes

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Laple0541(m): 12:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Apart from not voting for the Loser's Party in the coming election, land ownership structure must also be reviewed in Southwest Nigeria.

Our act of kindness have been abused by the flatheàded from AfghanEastern and it's hightime we put them where their forefathers belong.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Telekinetic: 1:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Koralords:
Lol… I know many of your types on Nairaland. Very scrawny, nerdy looking BATstards hence they feel they need to compensate with an ‘online big mouth’

Na when your type go begin collect towotowo, your mama go dey roll for gutter dey shout ‘Leave am na, na introvert’ 😆

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Udanta: 1:30am On Mar 03, 2023
What a shame. Black Africans segregated by tribe? The white man is gone, we gained independence, we can settle anywhere in the world and vote and this is what our own country has become.

This is really heartbreaking. The level of ignorance is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Princessstee: 1:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Lol OP dont worry, Igbos will meet their loo on 11th...majority of them will not a take a pin to where ever landlocked jungle they come from i can assure you that...
Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by Princessstee: 1:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Udanta:
What a shame. Black Africans segregated by tribe? The white man is gone, we gained independence, we can settle anywhere in the world and vote and this is what our own country has become.

This is really heartbreaking. The level of ignorance is mind boggling

Are you blind to see we are not safe with Igbos, or has their ways always been clear to you?

1 Like

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by smokinloud(m): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2023
The guy can not win Lagos because many of the votaries of Peter Obi in Lagos did so because they tackled Tinubu.
My mom who thinks Tinubu is old and a drug addict who is greedy voted for Peter Obi even when she knew Obi would not win.
My elder brother voted against Tinubu to vote for Peter Obi because of the endsars and Buhari promax stuff.
My younger sister voted for Peter Obi,I think, because of peer pressure.
I voted BAT because I believe in him and I too like him...
But my mom, my elder brother, my younger sister and myself are voting Sanwoolu and that's because we believe he's done well and we can never imagine an Igbo man ruling Lagos state the capital of Yoruba nation. It's impossible. An Igbo man can never subject us because they will never vote an Ademola to even become an house od Rep member in Anambra.
Plus Sanwoolu is a christian so no pastor would preach against him on pulpit!.

1 Like

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by aljharem(m): 2:15am On Mar 03, 2023
smokinloud:
The guy can not win Lagos because many of the votaries of Peter Obi in Lagos did so because they tackled Tinubu.
My mom who thinks Tinubu is old and a drug addict who is greedy voted for Peter Obi even when she knew Obi would not win.
My elder brother voted against Tinubu to vote for Peter Obi because of the endsars and Buhari promax stuff.
My younger sister voted for Peter Obi,I think, because of peer pressure.
I voted BAT because I believe in him and I too like him...
But my mom, my elder brother, my younger sister and myself are voting Sanwoolu and that's because we believe he's done well and we can never imagine an Igbo man ruling Lagos state the capital of Yoruba nation. It's impossible. An Igbo man can never subject us because they will never vote an Ademola to even become an house od Rep member in Anambra.
Plus Sanwoolu is a christian so no pastor would preach against him on pulpit!.

Not only this, he hates yorubas and is a tribal bigot. How can you lead a people you hate because of your mother.

He is an omo ale jati jati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by aljharem(m): 2:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Laple0541:
Apart from not voting for the Loser's Party in the coming election, land ownership structure must also be reviewed in Southwest Nigeria.

Our act of kindness have been abused by the flatheàded from AfghanEastern and it's hightime we put them where their forefathers belong.

This is the truth, we are constantly being insulted and mocked for selling our land even though it was only yorubas and indeed lagosian that returned igbo land after the Civil War.

See what kindness brought to you Woke Yorubas. They don't insult ijaws, ikwerris or hausas the way they mock yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Omoluabis Stand Up And Reclaim Your Land In The 11th by techWriter3: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2023
I won't would surprised if folks bring guns to the polling units

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Party’s Presidential Election Result Here / Breaking Fr Mbaka Endorses Enugu LP Candidate / Protest: Defend Nigeria’s Democracy — APC Begs Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.