Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku (34370 Views)

Makinde Donated N100m For Renovation Of Pdp’s PDI, Says Ayu / 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by famology(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2023
PDP is dead
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Cheeryfeet: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Mrregistration:

I have moved on. You can decide to remain stagnant. It's your choice
Weak men, you just throw up your hands and accept defeat, you can't fight and you call that stagnation. Something as callous as this, without fear, so blatant and you say you have moved on. That's weakness. Not being progressive
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by highchief1: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Only thing holding Pdp together is Wike. If he dare leaves, PDP will die like Obi's ambition.
is Obi ambition dead?When is the funeral I want to attend and eat rice
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by bizhop01: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Foyose the empty vessel
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Mrregistration: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Cheeryfeet:
Weak men, you just throw up your hands and accept defeat, you can't fight and you call that stagnation. Something as callous as this, without fear, so blatant and you say you have moved on. That's weakness. Not being progressive

I was not defeated, you were defeated. Even while justice is taking its cause. I'm progressing. My destiny is not tired to any administration. You can remain where you without any progress, whenever judgement is served, then you can move on if you wish.
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Spanki(f): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by damoobaba: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
zoedew:
Gathering the ruins of the unenviable life he has lived so far.

Two time Governor of a state is not enviable. How many times did any of your family member rule your state?

Some of you just feel rich like Elon Musk the moment you have access to data.
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by zoedew: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
damoobaba:

Two time Governor of a state is not enviable. How many times did any of your family member rule your state?

Some of you just feel rich like Elon Musk the moment you have access to data.
You must be very silly and grossly lacking in manners and very ill brought up. It takes been abused to be abusive. Holding public office by that very fact alone does not make one’s life enviable. It is the track record in terms of value and impact that matters. If you will take time to read up on Fayose in the print media and the internet it should soon be apparent to you that he has so far lived an unenviable life.
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by damoobaba: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2023
zoedew:

You must be very silly and grossly lacking in manners and very ill brought up. It takes been abused to be abusive. Holding public office by that very fact alone does not make one’s life enviable. It is the track record in terms of value and impact that matters. If you will take time to read up on Fayose in the print media and the internet it should soon be apparent to you that he has so far lived an unenviable life.

Will not start the insult drama with you cause apparently you're a bitter soul who's interested in pouring their frustrations on others.

Its also highly unlikely that you've checked Fayose's record as a state Governor or his private life to know if he achieved anything or not.
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by KingTom(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2023
samsard:
No one in PDP respects Wike right now. He's like a pechulant child. As for Obi's ambition, you people sound like Buhari didn't lose the presidential election three times & even shedding tears before eventually winning it due to GEJ becoming unpopular & him forming an alliance. It may not be the case for Obi but most of you guys don't look beyond your noses.
Who did he for the alliance with?
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by AutoConsult: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
samsard:
"Man of integrity" who has driven the economy down the ditch? There is nothing special about President Buhari.
And you don't need to masturbate over Obi stashing some personal wealth abroad as long as it is not illegally acquired, which no one is claiming. Here's a link to an article about wealthy Kenyans returning some of their wealth from abroad because the economic outlook is currently bad. It also states the reason why rich people do it everywhere.
You don't need to glorify ignorance this way, especially when you think Buhari of all people is special.
Mr integrity who deviated from a promise to operate the government on a lean budget. This is how you guys sold false hope to everyone.
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/kenya-s-super-rich-return-offshore-cash-in-rare-move--4142602
Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever. Obi is done and gone. Move on and reconcile with the friends you have insulted. Purge yourself of all these bitterness and bile in your heart. It'll not take you anywhere.

END.
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by zanshi: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Saao:
atiku acted wrongly if you ask me. Atiku preferred ayu that lost his polling unit, ward and state to G5 governors and other pdp elders. That isn't a wise political decision. He could have won the election if he work with g5 governor so he isn't a smart politician as I used to think

Let me tell you something Ayu was never the problem even if you removed Ayu, they would tell you Atiku's cap is the problem. Wasn't it Wike who gave Ayu 100's of millions of Naira to jostle for Chairmanship positon? And after he lost Ayu became the problem. You can't just be removing the leadership of the party just as you wish.
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by samsard(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
AutoConsult:

Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever. Obi is done and gone. Move on and reconcile with the friends you have insulted. Purge yourself of all these bitterness and bile in your heart. It'll not take you anywhere.

END.
I don't insult my friends over politicians. At the most we argue back and forth and move on. Some people killed fellow humans in 2011 over Buhari's loss and Buhari eventually became president four years later. Now he has taken us back economically, or at least we're hardly better off for it. Unless a friend is irredeemably unreasonable, I won't break bridges over politicians who mostly only care about themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Wickedfacts: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

If you no rig ehn. . . .una for see shegey.
As soon as Lagos was lost. . . .BVAS MACHINE BEGIN MALFUNCTION.
Wait for March 11. . . . You go cry pepper. grin

To think that you people are the ones crying pepper after your mothers were slapped on election day cos them no dey hear word. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Jonathan Waiting For Oba Of Benin In His Palace. (picture) / Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday / FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.