Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim (20629 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Anna Cunningham, Phil Hazelwood Slam Femi Adesina For 'lying' Over Casualties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Sofiechidi: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Lovelyn451(f): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
That's why they gave him distant 3rd so he won't be able to speak up, atiku wont disagree with his fellow Muslim , it's against the religion
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Lamanii22(f): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

I am telling you thunder will strike your hand that composes rubbish and supports impunity.

It is you and your entire family thunder will strike, a typical wicked hater… is this how y’all would be behaving when you get to power… you guys are the opposite of what you presented
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Bluehole: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
That is the truth. One of them is lying of winning the election and I suspect that of PDP. Again, if one is lying, then the other one is telling the truth that he won the election. That in itself, made you and your party the ultimate liars.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by silvoclaira: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=FavouredBiano post=121430608]

By saying one of them is lying, it basically implies that one of them actually is saying the truth and by extension, is the rightful winner of the elections and not Tinubu
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Actuarydeji(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
I think it is high time I educated some of us here in respect to the last Presidential election. In reality, this election is the most biased and sentimental election ever in the history of Nigeria, the voting pattern of South East, South South and some Christian dominated state(s) in the northern part of the country speak a lot in respect to the high rate of nepotism and religion bigot in those region. In reality, Peter Obi actually have majority votes in those areas mentioned above but they also rigged the election in his favour. Every politicians rigged election in their stronghold.
The Obidients' have been shouting that they are winner of the last Presidential election in Nigeria,what is the population of the electoral in the PO enjoyed majority votes?
I think our analysis needs to be empirical and value free.

Fighter2029:
Obviously,one of them is right,APC introduced scam and daylight robbery into Nigeria politics,they started with the criminal in Imo state government house and now they want to scam over 200 million people, unfortunately the scam has become a painful bone in their neck,they won't swallow it and by the time the dust settles and Obi reclaims his rightful mandate,the likes of Yakobo will tell Nigerians what he used over 400 billion Naira meant for preparation and conduction of election for,The drug Barron equally has a huge number of criminal charges against him to answer.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Invitationn: 4:05am On Mar 04, 2023
silvoclaira:
I do not think it's right to call either of them liars. These are claim_allegations. Honestly You cannot compare Atiku or Obi to LIAR mohammed.
Obi is number one on my list. Followed by Lai Mohammed
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by babytoun: 4:28am On Mar 04, 2023
And one must be tellong the truth ...meaning emilokan should get ready ...iragbiji loading...
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Believeintruth: 5:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Lamanii22:

It is you and your entire family thunder will strike, a typical wicked hater… is this how y’all would be behaving when you get to power… you guys are the opposite of what you presented

I am not a wicked hater but he who supports criminality is wicked and heartless and doesn't care about his family's future and the consequences of supporting criminality. That is why Thunder must strike that person dead.
Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by silvoclaira: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Invitationn:

Obi is number one on my list. Followed by Lai Mohammed
grin You are number ONE!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim by Invitationn: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
silvoclaira:
grin You are number ONE!
Well, if you insist that I’m number one then Obi is number zero.
Zero precedes one.
I insist Obi is #1 on my list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” / Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly / Gov Abiodun Suspends Aide, Abidemi Rufai Over Alleged $350,000 Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.