Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos (31797 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by AstralBeing: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
APC and failure are now close than 5&6, it's even disgusting calling that name (spit)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by tamdun: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
This one na confirm ọmọ ọkọ,U see that boy wey no fit speak yoruba,we are waiting for him
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by 5starMan: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
I don't trust APC, this one they just released his mandate are you he has not accepted to decamp in few months time?
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by fatherjesse(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Taiggarr: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
ObiDients we are moving. We are putting our people in top positions. We will dismantle their structure of criminality.

On March 11, go to the polling units, and vote LP from top to bottom. We are destroying their structure of criminality.

They are jittery, INEC is jittery and now deleting their previous statements on twitter. They broke their own law on BVAS, and we have them by the jugular.

We will control states, and use our resources to fight the heist and injustices. Obi won that presidential election and will retrieve his mandate.

Vote LP for Lagos and every state.

Labour Party RIGGED most of its Elections..
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Taiggarr: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
ObiDients we are moving. We are putting our people in top positions. We will dismantle their structure of criminality.

On March 11, go to the polling units, and vote LP from top to bottom. We are destroying their structure of criminality.

They are jittery, INEC is jittery and now deleting their previous statements on twitter. They broke their own law on BVAS, and we have them by the jugular.

We will control states, and use our resources to fight the heist and injustices. Obi won that presidential election and will retrieve his mandate.

Labour Party RIGGED most of its Elections.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Blitzerz: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obidients. Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by knowhowk: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Many of this guys will later decamp to Apc. This I've seen.
U saw Wrongs and Fake .They Won't Must Everyone Join APC ..It a New Dawn

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by spencekat(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nazgul:
LP is winning Nothing less than 9 governorship seats in Saturdays election.

Save this post.
On that day,only in Abia will LP win.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
shuttox:

Why trying to delay the result
My brother ! A Yoruba will always be a Yoruba FIRST b4 anything.
Wait till they start Decamping to Following Tinubu , na that time una eyes go begin to clear grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Taiggarr: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Save this post.

You think you guys have not been exposed
.you think your Rigging will Fester
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by preshyusufu: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
bewla:
Let go it's three days

No bi 3days oo. It is on the 11th of March 2023. Let make the outcome of this governorship result as one of our evidence.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
But I think say one idiot say na Igbo collect all the post for labour party

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Yagier: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

there structure of criminality you say,how sure you low thinking zombies aren’t even bringing in something worse….I have seen the way Igbo do business they are criminals and inflate prize of goods….Igbos with over bloated egos
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
zelnababa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw
yes oo He won, but this man curse dey him head

Curse from a fraudster. Victor Oye is a fraudulent 419er.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by famology(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Save this post.

Na only east una go win
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Cj4charles(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
The other day, it was a former Okada rider winning under the platform of Labour Party in one of the Northern State... This is a real welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
mannobi:
Next week Saturday is all about the defence of yorubaland against these evil people who wants to turn our region to a kerosene state like theirs with UGM.
Apart from Sanwo-Olu deserves to be reelected, all Yorùbás are voting him so these people can pay for their treachery against the yorubas.

Ask yourself how many Yorubas Dey lagos?, them don buy their houses pursue them go Sango, akute, agbado, Oke aro, lambe, ota.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
The log of wood may stay in the river for ages but it can never become a crocodile. Do not be deceived by party affiliation - a Yorubaman remains one at all times, whether in PDP, Labour Party if APC? It is a thing of the heart, so Labour Party hasn't gained anything here. Do not be deceived!
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Jack500: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Are you tired of protesting? 😀😀
Go and protest now and let Nigeria army waste you away.

Hopeless loser.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yagier:
there structure of criminality you say,how sure you low thinking zombies aren’t even bringing in something worse….I have seen the way Igbo do business they are criminals and inflate prize of goods….Igbos with over bloated egos

Kabiru...rest!
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Rebuke: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Anyone that denies feeling the effect of LP Tsunami in this election is a real joker.

Despite all the senseless rigging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMgqk8FC3Y
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by spencekat(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Na only east una go win
LP:-Abia
Ebonyi:-APC
Enugu:-PDP
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by 5starMan: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Himtulie247:
My brother forget say na LP. The fact still remains A YORUBA man won. No be Igbo lagosian grin grin grin
Your own is just tribe.
Bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by olatbs(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
As long as he is a Yoruba man, he is welcome. But that Igbo tribal bigot (Gotv abi wetin them dey call am) will never ever become the governor of Lagos state.

Make him go contest as Enugu Governor

In other words, I present to you all, the President Elect JAGABAN, KING OF ALL OF THEM

As long as he is a yoruba man.. he should be able to win.. we are ýorubas.. you can hardly see a yoruba man contest or win an election in the east...they wont allow him

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by McStoic(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Lagos is for yorubas alone..
Igbos find your levels tongue

Says a tenant whose landlord is Igbo..keep on deceiving yourself grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Yagier: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
spencekat:
On that day,only in Abia will LP win.
LP will not win any governship election come da Saturday …….Dey go understand say politics is not a straight road.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by marvellous2222: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
This cash mop up. Is really affecting me personally, I thought by now my salary would av been paid,we normally get paid by 25th every month.. Right now I have no dime on me at all, I really need help to even feed myself.. I pray they get a solution to this cash issue fast also they should increase the withdrawal limit to atleast 50k.

If anyone can help me please with any amount God bless you.

Gtbank 0149922268

Any amount God bless you.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
McStoic:

Says a tenant whose landlord is Igbo..keep on deceiving yourself grin
in your akpu filled brain tongue
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by highchief1: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Save this post.
hmmmm.Name the states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Achebe On Awolowo: Has He Gone Too Far? / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Sunday Asefon: NANS President Is On His Own, June 12 Protest Holds - Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.