Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos (31795 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by 528ibilola: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
My brother forget say na LP. The fact still remains A YORUBA man won. No be Igbo lagosian My brother forget say na LP. The fact still remains A YORUBA man won. No be Igbo lagosian ...
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by bewla(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Let go of what ?

doing the right thing? the way you guys reason...
you won Lagos which to the widest imagination of we the APC we under estimate you the Obident

But you lost in the cor north where you don't have structures
If you have won like you do in south south and east in the north it will have been no return for APC
Shield your sword let's move on there is always another time
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Brendaniel: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
bewla:
you won Lagos which to the widest imagination of we the APC we under estimate you the Obident

But you lost in the cor north where you don't have structures
If you have won like you do in south south and east in the north it will have been no return for APC
Shield your sword let's move on there is always another time

This your line is stale, this is what Tinubu and his riggers want us to believe grin

imagine rigging by sharing the states 12 each but somehow Tinubu's 12 gave him the highest votes grin

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by bewla(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

This your line is stale, this is what Tinubu and his riggers want us to believe grin

imagine rigging by sharing the states 12 each but somehow Tinubu's 12 gave him the highest votes grin
Plan four years is just like tomorrow let the youth form a party no godfather and the form is affordable for any candidate that want to run f to run for any political office
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Abdulqareem: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
WAILING WAILERS. TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT, THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by juman(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seyi Sowunmi.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Brendaniel: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
bewla:
Plan four years is just like tomorrow let the youth form a party no godfather and the form is affordable for any candidate that want to run f to run for any political office

Look at this one, you think you are talking to a child, with what Tinubu did, if he is allowed to get away with it, forget it, Nigeria has entered a new low, it will be like trying to pass a camel through the eye of a needle for any opposition to remove APC from power, because a tested template for rigging without consequence worked, APC might end ruling for the entire existence of Nigeria, that is why I am praying that Tinubu does not have his way....
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Olasty(f): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
walefresh3:
bros we Don start the campaign for all Yoruba programs... We Don tell them say igbos are trying to use that stupid labourer invain boy to claim our land is no man's land... I know say dis coming ELections go even dey brutal pass presidential election... Because it dey more important to Us... An iPob apologist can't rule ov

Nonsense

Igbos come out and take your wotowoto...
If here be enugu ... Naa Saturday we go know...

I thought u stupid nyamiris want better NIGERIA ? We didn't know that all dis was all because of hatred u have toward the Developments in Lagos.. U want to vote against the wish of the people of the soil...

SOUTH SOUTH and every other part nigerians should learn from us and do every means to stop igbos ... Dey are an ingrate.. and ungrateful souls....

We are battle ready.... Our votes will speakup for us....
The gods of the land is against unaa...

U want to vote against a performing GOVERNOR all because of HATRED...all dis obituary noice were for Igbo presidency ?
Because una see person wey dey perform and still dey campaign against am...he no go better for any Igbo wey vote labour for Lagos...

Go and vote labour in alaigbo...

Whatever happiness una don acquire in our land we perish before una .. INSHALLAH.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Christistruth00: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
He is not Igbo, urchins won't rant

We will even assist him to defect to APC at the right time
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by bal4real: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Himtulie247:
My brother ! A Yoruba will always be a Yoruba FIRST b4 anything.
Wait till they start Decamping to Following Tinubu , na that time una eyes go begin to clear grin grin grin
No wonder u guys are mentally enslaved
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Felabrity: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Christistruth00:

We will even assist him to defect to APC at the right time
one step at a time
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Christistruth00: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
one step at a time
a

Yes O!
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by HNICEARTH: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bigotry against your own kind.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Jayneck: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
benitwater:
no come dey do pass urself, Governor Sanwo-Olu will be returned elected.
sanwo olu is a nice guy he will surely be returned he no get opposition. No dey fear we gat nothing against him he will surely finish his great works both igbos and Yoruba are going to vote for the hard working governor

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by IfnobeGod20: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
mannobi:
Next week Saturday is all about the defence of yorubaland against these evil people who wants to turn our region to a kerosene state like theirs with UGM.
Apart from Sanwo-Olu deserves to be reelected, all Yorùbás are voting him so these people can pay for their treachery against the yorubas.
What is the name of your family house in Lagos? Please I wish to know because I know a tap at the google search for Vivour will give you details of who they are and where they came from. I will be glad to know yours. Ye ye people.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Uchedizzy(f): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Many of this guys will later run to APC
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Elobest(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Weed is working
YorubaSamurai:
Lagos is for yorubas alone..
Igbos find your levels tongue
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
This one will decamp to APC later
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Elobest(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
And your head too

He have blessings of Abraham,curse to him who curse the chosen one of God.
zelnababa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw
yes oo He won, but this man curse dey him head
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
bal4real:
No wonder u guys are mentally enslaved
Yes ! We love our lives like that grin
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by temitope27(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:
Shame to APC
APC won 20 out of 24 seat, so what's the shame
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Jaycee07(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2023
Yagier:
sharrap….you guys complained about obi every day when he was a governor now that he’s running for president he’s now the most perfect and holier than thou act….when tinubu was governor how many complain you hear….you are just zombie you know the right thing however your not thinking right.
Well I’m waiting to see how your poverty-ridden life will change for good under a klep like Tinubu.
I hope you’ve eaten this morning… Fool

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by bewla(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

Look at this one, you think you are talking to a child, with what Tinubu did, if he is allowed to get away with it, forget it, Nigeria has entered a new low, it will be like trying to pass a camel through the eye of a needle for any opposition to remove APC from power, because a tested template for rigging without consequence worked, APC might end ruling for the entire existence of Nigeria, that is why I am praying that Tinubu does not have his way....
Don't get to emotional about this there is always a way out
I strongly believe there is morning and there is night

Will get our as together muzzle our way out of this mess
And he made a promise to hand over to a youth
Let's wait look analyst and never lose guard with God all things are possible
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Jaycee07(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Goodconcept78:

Your tears is sweet, I need more

I’m worried that if you or your loved ones get sick ,you have no insurance to pay the bill. You struggle with bad roads, long traffic and epileptic power supply. I don’t have those problems. And you should be worried about that as well. These are your tears not mine. Be careful.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Goodconcept78: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2023
Jaycee07:

I’m worried that if you or your loved ones get sick ,you have no insurance to pay the bill. You struggle with bad roads, long traffic and epileptic power supply. I don’t have those problems. And you should be worried about that as well. These are your tears not mine. Be careful.
This is why we don't want A bad Omen and Visionless man like Peter Obi in the helm of our political affairs. So that when you and your family becomes sick, we can provide adequate healthcare for you all.

Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Brendaniel: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2023
bewla:
Don't get to emotional about this there is always a way out
I strongly believe there is morning and there is night

Will get our as together muzzle our way out of this mess
And he made a promise to hand over to a youth
Let's wait look analyst and never lose guard with God all things are possible

Can you believe the promise of a fraudster who defrauded you, you guys have no idea how far the power of the people will be taken away if Tinubu has his way, it is not just about Tinubu only but others who have learnt from him, that is why I blame OBJ and PDP for doing theirs when they were also in office, it was what they did that Tinubu and APC learnt upon and are doing it today in a worse manner, that is why I am praying Tinubu doesn't have his way, the next set of people that might do it might line up voters and be cutting their hands off on election day for voting or voting for a particular party and still have his way, it happened in Liberia during Charles Taylor's time.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by bewla(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

Can you believe the promise of a fraudster who defrauded you, you guys have no idea how far the power of the people will be taken away if Tinubu has his way, it is not just about Tinubu only but others who have learnt from him, that is why I blame OBJ and PDP for doing theirs when they were also in office, it was what they did that Tinubu and APC learnt upon and are doing it today in a worse manner, that is why I am praying Tinubu doesn't have his way, the next set of people that might do it might line up voters and be cutting their hands off on election day for voting or voting for a particular party and still have his way, it happened in Liberia during Charles Taylor's time.

you are right but one day the animals shall outsmart the hunter

Chill let's plan
Do you no that the best time to attack is when your enemy is not sateen

Let them cruise we will lean study and outsmart them
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Brendaniel: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2023
bewla:
you are right but one day the animals shall outsmart the hunter

Chill let's plan
Do you no that the best time to attack is when your enemy is not sateen

Let them cruise we will lean study and outsmart them

The best time to quench a fire is at the beginning stage, that was the same thing people said till PDP stayed 16 years, this ones who learnt from them and the mistake they made that made them lose the power will want to ensure they don't make that mistake, who knows how long it will take to overthrow them, maybe 24 years or 48 years.

why fight for something tomorrow when it will be harder when you can fight for it when it is easier now, like I said earlier, The best time to quench a fire is at the beginning stage.
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Yagier: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Jaycee07:

Well I’m waiting to see how your poverty-ridden life will change for good under a klep like Tinubu.
see as you shift goal 🥅 post….zombie
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by Yagier: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jaycee07:

it will be way way better in comparison to how anambrams life changed under obi…obi that the wise among his own kinsmen know he’s unrepentant liar and a big drum of lies
Re: Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos by zelnababa(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Elobest:
And your head too

He have blessings of Abraham,curse to him who curse the chosen one of God.
werey, am not politician, let ur obingo return to apuga from eluupi before He can make head way in politics again.

PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues / Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron / Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President