Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes (2902 Views)

BREAKING: Forfeiture Is Criminal, CJN Speaks On Tinubu's $460,000 Drug Crimes / BREAKING! 8 Policemen Gunned Down As ‘unknown Gunmen’ Storm Ohafia (photos) / Prophet Reveals Zombies' Likely Responses On PDP Presidential Candidate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by idealogical: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Something must be seriously wrong with Obi and his people, you failed woefully, and you came in dead last, Obi the religious warrior himself is finished politically, the election is over, and we have a winner, but you are still here wailing over the same rubbish you've been shouting before the election, the rubbish that did not get you anywhere and still won't get you anywhere.

The world has moved on, Asiwaju's next address is Aso Rock, and his next JET is The Nigerian Air Force (NAF).

Obi failed himself and Igbo people with his hateful, bitter, and bigoted strategy and he basically made it even more difficult for any Igbo man or woman to contest and win any presidential election in Nigeria. Obi and his toxic mob left a bitter taste in the mouth of Nigerians.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Injera(f): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
Seun and lala,this Guy’s nuisance here is becoming unhealthy for this forum.you can’t wake up every morning to meet these kind of unpalatable threads,something needs to be done about him.
I seconded it.
This man should be permanently banned for using nairaland as a platform to spread his twisted, sick lies and hate
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by idealogical: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2023
He must moderate the desperation as exhibited by his social media mob. There is a limit to propaganda. A mob action often reflects the character of its leader. No one has a monopoly of social media violence, and no one should play God. Life won’t end by February/March 2023.

- Gov Soludo

Sadly, Obi did not listen to Soludo's advice.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:
Something must be seriously wrong with Obi and his people, you failed woefully, and you came in dead last, Obi the religious warrior himself is finished politically, the election is over, and we have a winner, but you are still here wailing over the same rubbish you've been shouting before the election, the rubbish that did not get you anywhere and still won't get you anywhere.

The world has moved on, Asiwaju's next address is Aso Rock, and his next JET is The Nigerian Air Force (NAF).

Obi failed himself and Igbo people with his hateful, bitter, and bigoted strategy and he basically made it even more difficult for any Igbo man or woman to contest and win any presidential election in Nigeria. Obi and his toxic mob left a bitter taste in the mouth of Nigerians.

You sound like a ten year old madman. I hope you didn't escape from Yaba left?
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Injera:

I seconded it.
This man should be permanently banned for using nairaland as a platform to spread his twisted, sick lies and hate
Lol! Hahahaha! I go show una pepper with truth.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Aquila99: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

Are you referring to US embassy in Nigeria or the president of US. Get your fact right.

If u owe a company, will ur staff send a congratulatory message on behalf of d comp without ur notice?
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Aquila99:

If u owe a company, will ur staff send a congratulatory message on behalf of d comp without ur notice?
You can wallowing in your illusions while time ticks fast. Better tell Tinubu to start begging FBI
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Aquila99: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:
Choose between a yes daddy and a drug daddy.

I chose a Drug Dealer. He is our president come may29th.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Aquila99: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

You can wallowing in your illusions while time ticks fast. Better tell Tinubu to start begging FBI

Lol. You might be an adult, but got a kid brain.. keep wailing, same FBI dat can't extradited him from paris or London since they have treaty on extradition or ignorantly stupid dat he attended Obama's 2nd term nomination 2012 in Washington DC. Still ur toothless FBI never did anything. Stop being a nuisance in public, maybe kids will start respecting u. Adieu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Aquila99:

Lol. You might be an adult, but got a kid brain.. keep wailing, same FBI dat can't extradited him from paris or London since they have treaty on extradition or ignorantly stupid dat he attended Obama's 2nd term nomination 2012 in Washington DC. Still ur toothless FBI never did anything. Stop being a nuisance in public, maybe kids will start respecting u. Adieu
You're e a big baby. Mention a situation where FBI had forced extradition? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Owontime: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2023
These IPOB refugees are still crying over the elections, did you really expect us to handover our country to IPOB?
Abeg go back to your village, stop spreading germs in our cites.

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by JagabanBorgu: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

You sound like a ten year old madman. I hope you didn't escape from Yaba left?

"Ten year old madman"?
A 10 year old is now a màn?
I am convinced u are a frûstràtèd soul now.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

"Ten year old madman"?
Go back to school, agbero is not a certificate nor motor park a college.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

"Ten year old madman"?
Go back to school, agbero is not a certificate nor motor park a college.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by jconsulting(f): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2023
God let May 29 come quickly please I want to rest. I want to rest from some nairaland post that doesn't align with sense some people will post here.

I want to rest from 25% FCT votes, I want to rest from all those senseless post of someone will reclaim his manhood abi na mandate...lol

I want rest from He can not rule , US will not agree as if US is Nigeria father, I want to rest from fake lawyers interpreting constitution to suite them

Please May 29 come quickly
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2023
jconsulting:
God let May 29 come quickly please I want to rest. I want to rest from some nairaland post that doesn't align with sense some people will post here.

I want to rest from 25% FCT votes, I want to rest from all those senseless post of someone will reclaim his manhood abi na mandate...lol

I want rest from He can not rule , US will not agree as if US is Nigeria father, I want to rest from fake lawyers interpreting constitution to suite them

Please May 29 come quickly
You have to first of all agree that a drug lord is not going to rule Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by seunmsg(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
the president POTUS has never congratulated Tinubu. British PM has withdrawn his own message

POTUS does not need to personally congratulate the president elect. All he has to do is order the state department to issue the statement and that has been done. The congratulatory message from the state department is enough.

Can you provide a link to support your claim that the UK PM has withdrawn his message?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

What Would You Do? If You Are The President Of Nigeria! / Crisis Is Imminent In APC, As Tinubu Hijacks Party While Buhari Is Sidelined / Jonathan Family Vs Buhari Family – Who Rocks? :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.