Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,003 members, 7,841,851 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) (23570 Views)

2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC / Uzodinma Denies Rejecting Edo Election Results, Not Heading To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Truthdeypain: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2023
KosiGee:

I support his prayers and I say Amen to that. If you support injustice and malpractice, if you support robbery, may yours be robbed, may you suffer injustice and May what belong to you be given to another person.

Say Amen to that.

Amen! Don't mind that Worthless piece of trash!
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Geopex:

Inec have said it several times but i don't know y we can't say simple truth and understanding. Believe on your own if u think that i NEC with upload results immediately. I served as INEC official in many situation, i know the problems that used to arise when polling officers are trying to upload results. The only one bvas does successfully without hitch is sending of report of accredited voters, but u see uploading of results is always a big problem, even inec itself know , many polling units election are uploaded online by collation officers in each wards , corp members that served as polling units officers would b in hurry and can't withstand the stress most time.
Finally, uploading election results to the server is not mandatory that day and is not a yardstick for collating election. INEC collate election manually not Tru the one the server brings and no where in INEC act says it must collate electronically, that's why many party will fail in the court if that's the only fact they are taking to the court

Oga INEC official, go and read your inec guideline properly
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Allisgud: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2023
See this apcpccc thief's,will they say the same thing if they were to be the victim
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Nayturalistic: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Unsound Gibberish!

The whole rubbish about "kicking of father", its quite stale I must say. You speak of logic when you type with drop dead folly.

No enemy of progress is greater than the evil supporters of a maiming, killing, violence oriented, ethnic bigoted party of riggers which had subverted the will of 200 million Nigerian people in broad daylight.

Yet you stand here, in justification and you make these contrasting and befuddlinf and most ludicrous arguments which has no bearing to the criminality of your party.

Just stop beating that hypocritical and evil chest of yours, only criminals support criminals and its glaring that the APC is an institution of gangs and thieves.

By the way you seem to have won an election why are you crying on this thread if not guilty conscience.

Shut ur trap up you dunce dullard .. u people are so so foolish rhat you’ve figured that if ur candidate won, everywhere is good, if he didn’t, it was definitely rig. You must be so foolish to think the million of voters all over d country that still came out to even put the votes for APC despite everything, are as foolish as you are.

Me I no get any guilty conscience, but all this years talks and insults n curses whey una take start all this campaign from then till now has to stop and stop it shall. We believe you losers are in the court already. We see how it goes. Again, last last una go still say Supreme Court is compromised. Awon oloriburuku losers..

Majority of Nigerians spoke and that’s it. Final.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Truthdeypain: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense. A fellow Yoruba like Gbadebo is whom you are calling a bigot all because you have been paid.

These guys are evil!

Anything APC ba fear them.

They will burn this country!

That's why they must all be burned at the polls, with our PVC!

1 Like

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Truthdeypain: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Geopex:

Even if all votes in rivers and lag are given to LP, they will still remain 3rd position.

You forgot plateau, benue, delta etc.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by asanausana91: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2023
oyin44:
Judging from what he says,

It is obvious that Atiku and obi, their chances of success are small

Both of them will be disgraced at the tribunal ...Medicine after death

if you have brain you should know that the foolish dele Alake is afraid that is why he is going on with stupid press report. The law mandated us to transmit results from polling unit. He should show us where the law says it is not compulsory.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Toks2008:
He is very right... It is at the discretion of INEC..

But has anybody asked if INEC has already made their discretion known...? The answer is a big Fat YES and Inec's discretion is contained in the Electoral act which was the basis for the new act.

Read this...

Section 60 (5) of the Act states that the presiding officer shall transfer the results including total number of accredited voters and the results of the ballot in a manner as prescribed by the commission” (This is exactly what Alake meant by discretion) .

Now read on

The prescribed manner here is the BVAS, which INEC introduced to ensure that the electoral process is credible.

The BVAS was introduced by INEC in line with Section 148 of the Electoral Act, which gives INEC power to make guidelines and regulations to ensure the full effect of the law.

In view of the above facts.
“the electronic transmission of votes provided by the Electoral Act and in the guidelines issued by INEC has not been complied with”.

Hence the Presidential election results as announced by INEC is non and void.

Has anyone ever wondered why Dino Melaye was insisting that the state Inec reps announcing each result should say that what they were announcing is in tandem with what was uploaded on the server?

Here is the reason...

Section 64 (4) of the Electoral Act states that “a collation officer or returning officer at an election shall collate and announce the result of an election, subject to his or her verification and confirmation that the number of accredited voters stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted directly from polling units and that the votes stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units”.

There were no statements by the returning officers that the results being called out were verified and confirmed that they were those directly transmitted from the polling unit.(This last paragraph alone has made the entire results void)

Infact, INEC chairman on many occasions has reiterated that capturing of election results and uploading them from the polling units REAL TIME IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO VALIDATE ANY ELECTIONS meaning without it, any election is invalid.

Alake has just shot APC in the foot.

My fear is just that the Supreme Court might be complicit and may not give the right Judgement cos Nigeria is a country where elephants can fly.

You are very correct, those going to court should look at technicality to cover so as not to give the Supreme Court room to give wrong judgment based on technicality.

This case is very simple, even the ordinary man on the street understands the law that inec did not follow
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by famology(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2023
They will lose again in court. By the time legal fire works start they'll know they're just clowning
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Truthdeypain: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

It is a lie, you Igbos are terrible liars and fakers.. OBI is a force from all Nigeria you say.. idiot. Why north didn’t vote for him then?.. why SW sef no vote for ham? Except the gullible Yorubas you fucktards have been able to get to ur side from day one..

See, if I vex for una for this NL ehnnn.. none of you will come here to spill trash anymore..

Calm down kid, you could put that energy to good use in mining some skull, and stop constituting nuisance here, some of us here are much older than your father you don't have to threaten us the same way you do him at home.

Keep your ill bred manners confined to your mud house abeg.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Nayturalistic: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Omo were, Aye o ni da! Oloriburuku ni iya ee ati gbo gbo tribe re!

Iwo omo tapa ji baba e … u still get mouth 🤣

How did you wake your Dad this morning, tell us, we want to know first. Idi0tante
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Mrtaye: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2023
oyin44:
Judging from what he says,

It is obvious that Atiku and obi, their chances of success are small

Both of them will be disgraced at the tribunal ...Medicine after death

Everyone can't be ignorant

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Nayturalistic: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Calm down kid, you could put that energy to good use in mining some skull, and stop constituting nuisance here, some of us here are much older than your father you don't have to threaten us the same way you do him at home.

Keep your ill bred manners confined to your mud house abeg.

Older than my father ? You that cannot swear you never slapped or laid hands on your father before in ur entire life ?.. we say you guys are the worst of all Nigerians, we have 1 millions things to say to back it up.. stop being stupid and appreciate the freedom you still have. I de sure you are typing that trash from south west and not your red sanded yeast region.

Osu de tell me about ill manners.. ur papa..

Go meet court and overturn results nah.. loser
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Mrtaye: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Teddy0147 post=121454510][/quote]
Dubious truth i see
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Phantom233: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Then the so called INEC chairman should be sentence to life imprisonment for misleading Nigerians with lies and fake assurance that is not in the law, Apc is a curse party that had been rejected nationwide so they resorted to this calculated fraud just to maintain power but I see a tsunami.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Mrtaye: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2023
austinvsb:

See the lowlifes. You were hoodwinking people with 'we the youth want good governance' before election. Now it is vote LP from top to bottom regardless of individual capacity. Thank God you have now been exposed!

Politics of Hate: You want to replace a hardworking Sanwoolu with an inexperienced Yoruba-Hating bigot Gbadebo RV, you will be disappointed!
Replace is not the proper terminology......Elect is it
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Truthdeypain: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Older than my father ? You that cannot swear you never slapped or laid hands on your father before in ur entire life ?.. we say you guys are the worst of all Nigerians, we have 1 millions things to say to back it up.. stop being stupid and appreciate the freedom you still have. I de sure you are typing that trash from south west and not your red sanded yeast region.

Osu de tell me about ill manners.. ur papa..

Go meet court and overturn results nah.. loser

Everything about you folks is words and opposites walking contradictions. Keep deceiving yourselves.

In your mind you think una hypocritical and deceitful lifestyle is not glaring for all and sundry? Think again. You go postrate for you papa come enter street see another person papa of non yoruba tribe wey old pass your papa begin dey harass the person upandan because they are not yorubas.

Awon accomodators agba, na you go dictate who I go vote for and how I choose to exercise my franchise with thugs and everything at your disposal, any omoluabi regardless of age that refused to be a part of your demonic party and ideology is labelled "OMO ALE" and called all sorts of profanities even threatened and injured by the supposed RESPECTFUL KIDS. LOL.

There is only person you AFONJARACISTS can deceive and that is una slow self. Since I have honestly answered you can you honestly swore that you haven't mined the skull of kudirat and saheedat your sisters for your working progress?

AFONJARACISTS!
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Father254: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/electronic-transmission-of-election-results-not-mandatory-says-apc/

One stupid San said election was rigged for LP.

LP and PDP say let's go to court to get a re election since bvas was not used.

Now APC is the INEC to be releasing statement everyday as if they are the custodian the law.

I can not spend all these resources to travel from abroad for this election if INEC didn't tell us that results are to be transmitted via bvas at the polling unit.

No Bivas no election.

One mad governor cut off road so that people of a given region will not vote.

Criminal elements in this country must be destroyed for real progress.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Nayturalistic: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Everything about you folks is words and opposites walking contradictions. Keep deceiving yourselves.

In your mind you think una hypocritical and deceitful lifestyle is not glaring for all and sundry? Think again. You go post rate for you papa come enter street see another person of non yoruba tribe wey old pass your papa begin dey harass the person upandan because they are not yorubas.

Awon accomodators agba, na you go dictate who I go vote for and how I choose to exercise my franchise with thugs and everything at your disposal, any omoluabi regardless of age that refused to be a part of your demonic party and ideology is labelled "OMO ALE" and called all sorts of profanities even threatened and injured by the supposed RESPECTFUL KIDS. LOL.

There is only person you AFONJARACISTS can deceive and that is una slow self. Since I have honestly answered you can you honestly swore that you haven't mined the skull of kudirat and saheedat your sisters for your working progress.

AFONJARACISTS!

LMAOOOOO OLORIBURUKU LELEYI OOOO 😂

SEe your mata just understand me and if I dedicate 1 more hour to you for here, I doubt you go ever get yourself till the day go end. Una de whine us too much and it’s just about Enof. Una never protest yet abi,, well I can’t wait. D real youths can’t wait. We won’t even wait for police or army to con treat una fck up, we will activate ourselves. Na then una know and truly confirm the kind market whey una buy.

If your father do anyhow, e go collect, that’s a fact. But that one no mean say on any given Day make I see ham make I no give ham hin regard. Morality is universal you dumb fck.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by sharone21(f): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Big waste of our oil money...

Why deceive us with BVAS?
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Mrtaye: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Merelyn:
Keep quite and stop reasoning with ur scrotum.
🤣 Afi scrotum na....dude is scandalously delusional

1 Like

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2023
INEC will tell us that one in court after preaching it to us.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by shinealight(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol...writing a 100-page speech is unnecessary.
I heard Peter Obi has gone to court.
Let APC go and explain these nonsense there.

For Nigerians, March 11 is our Focus for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMapQuZ7bZg

So, what’s the big deal about going to Court and who’s afraid of doing so?
It only gives the LOSERS plenty time to lick their wounds! cool

Check out Video below about Labour Party that wants to go to Court:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy8B76q5WEY
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Everything you seek in life you shall never get. By the special grace of Allah the Almighty, you shall keep chasing it and you won’t meet it. May you and ur immediate family start experiencing tribulations of immeasurable worth. May life become so so bad for you. May your hatred consume you.

Talking trash about the will of Nigerians.. those that voted PDP and APC too aren’t Nigerians ?? Na Ogun go killl you for that very statement. Your parents no go ever reap their sweats over you, Insha Allah. I say this to your life this very moment and as a token of my good heart, May favor be very very far from you.

Oloriburuku, so those whey vote for other parties Nobi Nigerians.. even way better than you fuckin tribalistic animals. See, make I even go rise my science come outside this morning, you no know Whetin u don enter. Awon oloriburuku olofo Eni Adanu.. na so una take de curse curse who de de where una de for this election mata, and you come back to claim we are practicing democracy. Which democracy b that? Your mother go soon fall for Whetin you type give me so.

Me I Nobi Nigerian whey no get hin own view or stand to defend himself. You are nothing but a miserable bast@rd, to be very honest cuz you just shown it.
See the person that said his name is Ezekiel in one of his comments on this same thread, now praying in Allah's name. He's not even bold to his religion again but now borrowing religion he never once professed.
No addicted christian would ever pray in the name of Allah because it is not the mode of ending prayer biblically.
Now you see your double standard of lying to the public of whom you're not. We will continue catching you people that want to create wedge in-between christian brethren, God will not allow you people.
I only pity the christians that allowed themselves to be used as tools in the hands of muslims. Just I have said in the past. They've sold their faith on the altar of politics for a penny. I pray when they wish to buy it buy with their millions, they should get it back.
No matter the years lie has flown, truth shall surely catch up with it one day and yours wasn't too long.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
frank155:
You "won" election but you're still complaining.

BTW, when did they start speaking for INEC?

They are the INEC
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Nayturalistic: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

See the person that said his name is Ezekiel in one of his comments on this same thread, now praying in Allah's name. He's not even bold to his religion again but now borrowing religion he never once professed.
No addicted christian would ever pray in the name of Allah because it is not the mode of ending prayer biblically.
Now you see your double standard of lying to the public of whom you're not. We will continue catching you people that want to create wedge in-between christian brethren, God will not allow you people.
I only pity the christians that allowed themselves to be used as tools in the hands of muslims. Just I have said in the past. They've sold their faith on the altar of politics for a penny. I pray when they wish to buy it buy with their millions, they should get it back.
No matter the years lie has flown, truth shall surely catch up with it one day and yours wasn't too long.

I am not a religious bigot like you, that’s why I can pray or curse either way. I am more than close to both religion so Nobi you go clear me how to pray or curse. Not to mention, Allah de quick stamp curse well well na why you collect. Make ur mind de.

And as for your holier than thou attitude, I think you are beyond saving but maybe not. Make God open ur eyes.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Mrbenny001: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
The refree cannot change his own rule ... electronic transmission was part of INEC guideline for this election...the process must follow the guidelines
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2023
it actually is very mandatory because it is what determines the authenticity of the result. without it any other results is questionable and left for debate.

apc cannot drag us backwards.

Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Truthdeypain: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

LMAOOOOO OLORIBURUKU LELEYI OOOO 😂

SEe your mata just understand me and if I dedicate 1 more hour to you for here, I doubt you go ever get yourself till the day go end. Una de whine us too much and it’s just about Enof. Una never protest yet abi,, well I can’t wait. D real youths can’t wait. We won’t even wait for police or army to con treat una fck up, we will activate ourselves. Na then una know and truly confirm the kind market whey una buy.

If your father do anyhow, e go collect, that’s a fact. But that one no mean say on any given Day make I see ham make I no give ham hin regard. Morality is universal you dumb fck.

Wow, why have you been acting the fool all along when you know the bolded.

So these acts of incitement and ethnic hatred and bias you are propagating is it a moral or immoral thing to do.

Now I don't even know much about your so cakes Lagos politics but it seems the said dude is a Yoruba/Igbo boy or something like that. If you don't like him why don't you campaign on the basis of genuine reasons of politics and experience or some honourable stuff, how do you start racism on the name of politics is this not the same thing we are crying about from other people racism and xenophobia and yet our own tribalism is worse.

I guess he should be burned alive because he has Igbo blood, but Tinubu's children even from seyi will still be worshipped and venerated to the high heavens, have you seen your mentality. All over the world, you yorubas have people in parliament in these countiries just like igbos, many of these yorubas are not even mxed but pure yoruba bloods who were elected in the basis of their character competence and capacity and not on the basis of their skin color or race.

It is such a shame that youh folks still have such a backward and stone age mentality. May God help all AFONJARACISTS!

Anyways I don't care
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Truthdeypain: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Shut ur trap up you dunce dullard .. u people are so so foolish rhat you’ve figured that if ur candidate won, everywhere is good, if he didn’t, it was definitely rig. You must be so foolish to think the million of voters all over d country that still came out to even put the votes for APC despite everything, are as foolish as you are.

Me I no get any guilty conscience, but all this years talks and insults n curses whey una take start all this campaign from then till now has to stop and stop it shall. We believe you losers are in the court already. We see how it goes. Again, last last una go still say Supreme Court is compromised. Awon oloriburuku losers..

Majority of Nigerians spoke and that’s it. Final.

Oya rest, your tears is too much.
Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) by Mrtaye: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Geopex:

Nobody said it is not in d act, but it is not
mandatory for collating votes. They inec believe in manually results collating from pus, wards, LG and states. Not banking until when server brings results online. Sending it online is not for the purpose of using it to collate. They believe all party agents already have DEA copies,
Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / #ENDSARS: Bashir Magashi Warns Protesters Against Undermining National Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.