Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) (63403 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate / Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Nwaetche(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2023
You are advising the South East people to leave Rivers alone which a find commendable!

But why are you not advising your fellow Afonja to leave Lagos for true Lagosians.

GRV is coming out to contest in his native state and most Afonjas from kwara and elsewhere are all over the social media threatening hale and brimstone.

I believe you should also advise your fellow Afonjas to stop intimidating real Omoluabis and Lagosian on the choices they need to make to govern their Lagos.

We have always have governors that treaded exactly the same nihilistic path Wike is walking now and the outcomes are well known.

Wike knows that it already over for him.His agreement with APC and INEC has expired and with US, UK and EU breathing down on Buhari's neck, I do not think they will switch off the Irev server this time around.

The only hope for the Tinubu's placeholder in Lagos and Wike's bagman cousin in Rivers is buy the votes with the old currency. That would fail too as we witness the beginning to an end of the era of impunity and brigand.

Viltron:
Not a chance!

Igbos should go back to South East and vote. Beatrice doesn't stand a chance in Rivers state. If Igbos think rivers is Lagos, let them come and try
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by VTJN(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Wike is in trouble. News headline would be "Trouble looms for Wike as Peter Obi backs Labour Gubernatorial candidate."

Otilo.

Hoping Inec doesn't compromise.
Lol

Wike will win River state. LP will still struggle to come a distant third

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by VTJN(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:

You are advising the South East people to leave Rivers alone which a find commendable!

But why are you not advising your fellow Afonja to leave Lagos for true Lagosians.

GRV is coming out to contest in his native state and most Afonjas from kwara and elsewhere are all over the social media threatening hale and brimstone.

I believe you should also advise your fellow Afonjas to stop intimidating real Omoluabis and Lagosian on the choices they need to make to govern their Lagos.

We have always have governors that treaded exactly the same nihilistic path Wike is walking now and the outcomes are well known.

Wike knows that it already over for him.His agreement with APC and INEC has expired and with US, UK and EU breathing down on Buhari's neck, I do not think they will switch off the Irev server this time around.

The only hope for the Tinubu's placeholder in Lagos and Wike's bagman cousin in Rivers is buy the votes with the old currency. That would fail too as we witness the beginning to an end of the era of impunity and brigand.

Lol

You will still come here to cry as usual just as you cried over Tinubu victory no worry
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
since u node Rivers keep shut and watch den

Mr man shut up, I know dey Rivers no mean say i no suppose talk wetin dey happen there. na my home ground be that. I should keep shut make Wike turn the city to burial ground?
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by millionaireman: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Photos)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has urged all his supporters in Rivers State to vote for the Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate of Rivers State, Comrade Beatrice Itubo, in the forthcoming gubernatorial election, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi's campaign Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo shared the news on Twitter. He wrote;

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1631783723157843970?t=vZ_l4ys_t3RqZ8Q3RATrIQ&s=19

Labour party is urged to spread most of its members to Rivers state on the day of the gubernatorial election to ensure that whoever Wike supports loses the election as expected.
Any gubernatorial candidate supported by Wike must be as bad a political actor as Wike himself.
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by SaiOba: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2023
No bro.. as it is.. it's so obvious that Your rotten brain already failed you.. Your Tinubu is NOT yet your President.. He's just ya permanent selected President-SELECT. Wait till he's sworn in before you can start masturbating on his manhood.
Rotten brained Opunu oshi.
fortunez1:
Don't forget Tinubu is the president already.just Incase ur brain fail u
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=ronalmagic10 post=121457119]Failure don turn Godfather. The same thing the people from sadeast accuse Tinubu the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Selfish man that went to rivers state to campaign for himself and couldn't visit Beatrice who was in the hospital. He openly promised wike he will leave the governorship election for his own selfish gain.

Not once did he campaign for Beatrice physically or on his platforms

Obi really sold off this woman because of his selfish interest.
Such a character can't be trusted.
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by millionaireman: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Welcome to Rivers Government House. Her Excellency Governor Beatrice Itubo.

Wike...your cup don full, e remain to run over.

You have killed members of every party in Rivers state, prepare to kill more on Saturday because the people of Rivers have decided to cook for you.
Your visa have been revoked by the US, UK and EU and you will have nowhere to run and hide. You WILL NEVER BE GODFATHER IN RIVERS.
There are people in APC who are also waiting to deal with you for killing their people in 2015.

I watched Wike in Oyo state yesterday. Him far belle don less, and he couldn't dance as usual when they played his music. Him never jam. grin

Rotimi Amaechi and his group in Rivers state; the forthcoming gubernatorial election day is your day to finally keep Wike where he belongs - the dustbin of unthinking political actors.
Come out en mass and prepared to kick Wike out of Rivers state politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Yagier: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Failure don turn Godfather. The same thing the people from sadeast accuse Tinubu the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Selfish man that went to rivers state to campaign for himself and couldn't visit Beatrice who was in the hospital. He openly promised wike he will leave the governorship election for his own selfish gain.

Seeing that he has been rejected by majority of Nigerians and by wike and the good people of rivers state, he's now trying to enthrone unknown Beatrice into political office to get back at wike but your plan has failed

The religious sentimental votes you got are gone to the wind

Pdp, Apc, sdp, lp in that order in the rivers state election
that man is a fraudster,naija youths no wise at all….obi don show say dey no get sense….you accuse another man of godfatherism now you don Dey do your own…..Nigerians wake up…..the devil sef sabi bible pass some real angels…all that glitters is not gold

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by grammarian247(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Failure don turn Godfather. The same thing the people from sadeast accuse Tinubu the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Seeing that he has been rejected by majority of Nigerians and by wike and the good people of rivers state, he's now trying to enthrone unknown Beatrice into political office to get back at wike but your plan has failed

Did I hear you say Obi was rejected by Nigerians, Kai you no get sense walahi. Those who voted him massively in Lagos must be Ghanians. Oh , I forgot, that he won Lagos was because Malians voted him. How about the massive votes from Plateau? You certainly have no functional head. A man on whose wings many rode to the National Assembly is a failure? A man from a small party in so short a time who took the political space by storm failed? Where are the over 8mill people who voted your candidate, why has there been pin drop silence since he was declared? Or his supporters are now the online supporters....my friend you be better mugu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by ubimagos: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Always looking for where to cause pr0blems. This is Wike's Rivers!
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by millionaireman: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Yagier:
that man is a fraudster,naija youths no wise at all….obi don show say dey no get sense….you accuse another man of godfatherism now you don Dey do your own…..Nigerians wake up…..the devil sef sabi bible pass some real angels…all that glitters is not gold

Buhari campaigned for Tinubu. Buhari even showed the world that he voted for Tinubu early in the morning of election day. In a normal country, Buhari's display that he voted for Tinubu while election was still going on, should have been seen as campaign on election day.
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by frankson1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hashabiah:
She must win this one . Dem no born Wike well to do this woman shege...

Online warriors, una don start undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by bonnyhope: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rivers state na hm woman wan be governor

Wike can easily have his way here
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by TrumpDonald2: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
😀😀😂🤣 Failure promoting failure

If LP see 3rd place in River na by grace 🤣😂
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Tee2027: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
todaynewsreview:
Congratulations Madam Governor

In River state of Wike or another River state?

You guys are too funny I still don't know who is your motivational speakers in that your Labour party.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by whippersnapper(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
They think the religious propaganda that work for Pandora Obituary will also work on the gubernatorial election

but it worked for senate and house of reps. ask banky W

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by fabolouz1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Same man who didn't visit her while she was sick when he visited port- Harcourt claiming over sight?
Mr P.0 is certainly not the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Sirnioking(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
In IMO State right? Don't just kill the innocent woman for nothing.
Totilopussylick:
cool

Beatrice Itubo is a champion in waiting
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Hashabiah: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
frankson1:

Online warriors, una don start undecided undecided undecided
I struggle to understand how some of you choose to be stupid at all times
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Diligence: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Chai! Rivers don vex as Judas Iscariot in the person of Wike carry their votes give Muslim-Muslim Ticket!!

Rivers People wan prove say Power belongs to them not one man.

Take Back Your State! Dear Honourable Rivers People

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by famology(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
These clowns have started again
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by CXLVII: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
cool

Beatrice Itubo is a champion in waiting

Why don’t you like facing reality?
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Mr man shut up, I know dey Rivers no mean say i no suppose talk wetin dey happen there. na my home ground be that. I should keep shut make Wike turn the city to burial ground?

if wike supported obi and LP won am sure u won't be complaining... After Al u guys have been supporting Wike since 2015...
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by mosaicafrique: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi and other LP executive side chick, only God knows how many like that she don do just to be governor. At the end PDP will win LP and all her knackered will run after INEC announce the results
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by okuta007: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Lol with all the probing media spotlights now on Wike's rigging machineries in the presidential election, I doubt he will want to show himself out again cause the backlash is till hot on his trail...but then again it's Wike, I doubt he cares at this point.

I do not want to be correct but March 11 will ignite flames in the country IF the rigging continues .......sadly
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by frankson1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hashabiah:
I struggle to understand how some of you choose to be stupid at all times

I struggle to understand how some of you have chosen to be very stupid at all times by boasting and making threats online undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by southking92(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
FIRST FEMALE GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE, THROUGH THE BALLOT OR COURT. If u no gree, stay for ur house argue with ur fone

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by gidgiddy: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Not the same thing. Tinubu is dictating who will be Governor of Lagos, Peter Obi campaigning for his Parties candidate

Two different thing's entirely
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Thoughts007: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wike girlfriend.
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by ogawisdom(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wike won't allow votes to count angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.