Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide (12473 Views)

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide / Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari / He Would Rather Kill Himself Than Commit Suicide to Miss GMB's Benin City Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by kasiem(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
olawalebab:

what is the difference between killing oneself and committing suicide
u can kill urself by indulging in indiscriminate s.e.xx, which can culminate to aids(which is a death warrant), that does not mean suicide. Again, u can ignorantly kill urself by leading an unhygienic life, but, suicide is purely an intentional act to take away ur life. So, stop castigating patience.
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by kasiem(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2011
phantom:

In the aftermath of the abuja un bomb blasts she said 'i thank all the doctors and nurses for responding to treatment' ,
our doctors are noted for lackadaiscal approach toward exigent issue,( which is ailment of its own). But, they were fast in attending to the victims of the bomb blast,(which means that they responded to treatment for that their lacklustre attitude). So, patience is right.
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Alxmyr(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2011
dapachez:

As much as she has messed up,stop tarnishing her image cos she didn't make that statement it was one of the blunders made by some people from uganda.read the quotes below,the one attributed to her is the last.Sorry peeps! I just can't help bt send dis
WHO SAID EDUCATION WASN'T GOOD FOR US?All these from some Ugandan communities

>From a Limpopo High School, grammar teacher: "The girl goes to school, goesn't she?

>From Brits, somewhere in Rabokala High School teacher: "Both of you three come here!"
>An irritated Soshanguve primary School teacher to a student: "Tomorrow I want you to come with your father, your mother and both your parents!".

>On seeing twins enter his office, the deputy principal of Lepelle high School at Marblehall said:" You look together; are you twice, who is copying who?

>Notice at a store in Mothutlung: "Open seven days a week and weekends"

>Sipho admonished two boys who were arguing:"Don't speak so twice together, man, Speak once upon a time!"

>My favourite remains what Julius Malema said:
"I would rather kill myself than commit suicide"(y)=Dcheesy=))

This is not a laughing matter, but you nearly kill me with laughter.
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by cold(m): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2011
phantom:

In the aftermath of the abuja un bomb blasts she said 'i thank all the doctors and nurses for responding to treatment' ,
grin grin grin gawd!My belle o!Omg
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by edoyad(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2011
I actually came here to give a different view point and reason why we should cut the Dame some slack. But after seeing the way most of the 'intelligent' critics here missed a simple case of Sarcasm given by another poster, i don't believe there's a need to do so anymore. Your responses already reflect the calibre of people you are grin
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by kasiem(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2011
edoyad:

I actually came here to give a different view point and reason why we should cut the Dame some slack. But after seeing the way most of the 'intelligent' critics here missed a simple case of Sarcasm given by another poster, i don't believe there's a need to do so anymore. Your responses already reflect the calibre of people you are grin
hmmm
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Plutarch: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2011
I think its too forward 4 anyone to rush to defend sisi one d strenght of sarcasm here. Its better done by her.

That other did not see d sarcasm(if its so) does not tell any thing about their intelligence or english but only their sense of humour. There is no need comparing them with Dame who has a very poor use of english. That u r taught 'sarcasm' in d english class does not make sarcasm exclusively english;it can occur in all understandable languages.
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by kokoA(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2011
edoyad:

As if he understood undecided
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by LoveKing(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2011
abeg make una leave grammer sarcasm nko? sarcasm ni. this is wonderful

Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by otokx(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2011
This woman sef; she no fit form deaf and dumb.
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Kx: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
Dont this comedian first lady deserve an award?

Poster, u sef nor dey try o, whats dis:
[size=14pt]Another One [b]Fom [/b]The First Lady.[/size]
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by tolu001: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
hehe, madam Dame, i trust you, u no dey disappoint when it comes to ur use of engrish
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by bunmioguns(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
dapachez:

As much as she has messed up,stop tarnishing her image cos she didn't make that statement it was one of the blunders made by some people from uganda.read the quotes below,the one attributed to her is the last.Sorry peeps! I just can't help bt send dis
WHO SAID EDUCATION WASN'T GOOD FOR US?All these from some Ugandan communities

>From a Limpopo High School, grammar teacher: "The girl goes to school, goesn't she?

>From Brits, somewhere in Rabokala High School teacher: "Both of you three come here!"
>An irritated Soshanguve primary School teacher to a student: "Tomorrow I want you to come with your father, your mother and both your parents!".

>On seeing twins enter his office, the deputy principal of Lepelle high School at Marblehall said:" You look together; are you twice, who is copying who?

>Notice at a store in Mothutlung: "Open seven days a week and weekends"

>Sipho admonished two boys who were arguing:"Don't speak so twice together, man, Speak once upon a time!"

>My favourite remains what Julius Malema said:
"I would rather kill myself than commit suicide"(y)=Dcheesy=))

Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by dayokanu(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
Retardeeness herself
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Beaf1: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
Plutarch:

I think its too forward 4 anyone to rush to defend sisi one d strenght of sarcasm here. Its better done by her.

That other did not see d sarcasm(if its so) does not tell any thing about their intelligence or english but only their sense of humour. There is no need comparing them with Dame who has a very poor use of english. That u r taught 'sarcasm' in d english class does not make sarcasm exclusively english;it can occur in all understandable languages.

I trust my Sisi she felt it will be a waste of time to reply those guys.
If i can read the first post and not detect the sarcasm in Sisi's post then i will question my own intelligence.

mshwwww, simple english you can't spoke!
 cheesy
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by olawalebabs(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
It seem Sisi comment want to derail this thread
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Jarus(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
dayokanu:

Retardeeness herself

DK, o ti wa yawo patapata  grin
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Jarus(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
Beaf!:

I trust my Sisi she felt it will be a waste of time to reply those guys. If i can read the first post and not detect the sarcasm in Sisi's post then i will question my own intelligence.

mshwwww, simple english you can't spoke!
cheesy
And that makes the sarcasm deeper. An unwritten rule in sarcasm is that you don't explain to reader/listener.
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Pukkah: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2011
dapachez:

I find this very funny!
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by olawalebabs(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
in a class, Jona was ask What is the meaning of coincidence? He replied "My wife and I get married the same day and the same time"
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by tarano: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
No She said she will rather die than commit suicide, English, She meant she will rather fight and die than to blowing herself into pieces,
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by Obiagu1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
ftmom:

Written sarcasm not understood? Don't people read anymore? Sad! I believe these people would have gotten it if they were in a verbal discussion but it's become harder to comprehend because it's in written form? Too bad! Read books, journals, newspaper, magazines, etc

I beg to differ. There's no atom of sarcasm in what sisi_kill said. She committed a blunder and that's it.
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by ayinba1(f): 2:14am On Nov 24, 2011
^^ Nope, Sisi did not commit a blunder!

tarano:

No She said she will rather die than commit suicide, English, She meant she will rather fight and die than to blowing herself into pieces,

Are you for real?
Re: I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide by blackcypha(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2012
The First lady really needs some grammar lessons ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Versus Buhari / Olufunso Amosun Celebrates Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.