Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President (718 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too / Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University / Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by inforesource: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
There will be no more election. Only selection and writing of results. Keep this in your archives.

7 Likes

Re: This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by Ofunaofu: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is what happens when someone is a beneficiary of a stolen mandate

I have told those who are happy about this electoral heist that tomorrow they might become victims

3 Likes

Re: This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by kelechi50: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
It's a normal facts
Re: This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by sekundosekundo: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
inforesource:
There will be no more election. Only selection and writing of results. Keep this in your archives.

He will use the first four years to prepare for his reelection by appointing his cabals to protect his interest.
Re: This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
inforesource:

That's what Buhari supporters were saying in 2011. Their master was even blowing hot, and spewing anger and vawlence like Mount Cameroon....

Then their master went and humbled himself...and won in 2015.

You guys lost because PDP ended up splitting into PDP, LP and NNPP. APC too was divided...remember how Tinubu boys and Buhari boys were fighting over naira policy, but at the end, no one split from APC.

More people voted against Tinubu than for. If the three main oppositon parties had been united, at the end of the day, APC would have been crying. Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso, along with Wike spoilt this election for us.
Re: This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by inforesource: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kobonaire4:

That's what Buhari supporters were saying in 2011. Their master was even blowing hot, and spewing anger and vawlence like Mount Cameroon....

Then their master went and humbled himself...and won in 2015.

You guys lost because PDP ended up splitting into PDP, LP and NNPP. APC too was divided...remember how Tinubu boys and Buhari boys were fighting over naira policy, but at the end, no one split from APC.

More people voted against Tinubu than for. If the three main oppositon parties had been united, at the end of the day, APC would have been crying. Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso, along with Wike spoilt this election for us.
You are off the topic of discussion. I said Tinubu, if made the Nigerian president will not conduct election but imposition and selection. This is my position and I drew it from how he is managing Lagos. No sentiment about it.

1 Like

Re: This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by MrColdsweat: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
inforesource:

His son will succeed him next. Then his grandchildren.
Re: This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by inforesource: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
MrColdsweat:

His son will succeed him next. Then his grandchildren.
I don't doubt this position. He has a track record of doing that.
Re: This One Thing I Am Sure Tinubu Will Do If He Becomes President by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
inforesource:

You are off the topic of discussion. I said Tinubu, if made the Nigerian president will not conduct election but imposition and selection. This is my position and I drew it from how he is managing Lagos. No sentiment about it.

And I am telling you that many Buhari and anti PDP people in 2011 said the same things you were saying.(I know, I interacted with them, told them what I am telling you now, and they abused me well well....because everyone was angry).

At the end, elections are won by alliances, and by people coming together...not by lone rangerism.

When you and your fellow obidents calm down, then we can all talk. Yes, we can all talk about getting rid of APC by the usual things.

Suffice to know that I too want APC out. But crying about it....like y'all are doing...gets one nowhere.

(1) (Reply)

Why Senate Presidency Should Be Zoned To The NORTH! For SE/SS / APC Wins All Seats In Ekiti House Of Assembly. 26 -0 / FLASHBACK: The Day CJN Ariwoola Ruled That Forfeiture Means Punishment For Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.