Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor (33641 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by MightySparrow: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2023
CharleyBright:
shocked
Really?
Which kind pastor is she that she fights in the Senate like a female agbero?
That woman na confirmed thug on little doses of her husband's meth.
Was she elected to preach in Red Chamber?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Which pastor this ffk na foolish man,,,,pastor that's threatening people. GOD PUNISH YOU ALL
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by ogologoamu: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Compliant:

You need to read your bible very well and ask God for direct interpretation instead of using your mere human thinking.

But a woman can lead praise and worship in the church right?

Do you know Phoebe, Prisca, Mary, Rufus’s mother, Tryphaena and Tryphosa in the bible and their role?

Do you even know Junia the first female apostle in the bible?

Are you arguing with the Bible?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by ogologoamu: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2023
blabulu2000:

I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: that ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
Romans 16:1‭-‬2 KJV

Phebe in the above scripture is one of the spiritual leaders in the church In Rome...
Deborah is the head of the children of Israel

These are different from bn a pastor. A woman can be an evangelist, preaching the word of God but it's wrong to make her a pastor.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by afadi2410: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2023
A pastor of what if I may ask?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by tishbite42: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

These are different from bn a pastor. A woman can be an evangelist, preaching the word of God but it's wrong to make her a pastor.
We should differentiate God's doctrine from Paul's personal opinion
Nothing wrong in making women pastors
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by tishbite42: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2023
afadi2410:
A pastor of what if I may ask?
Oluomo Parish
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by aigbokiejohnson(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Pastor my foot
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by Rapture4real(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

There won't be Aso Rock Chapel once the antichrists get there tongue

Let them be deceiving themselves.These people are experts in taqqiya. Show me the church where she pastors. She is seen as an infidel according to their religion and the Bible days do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. So she floating neither here nor there but she is being used as a pawn.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by nurusystem(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Biafra movement always a failure
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by nurusystem(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Biafra movement always a failure
Obi will never win
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by fareed69(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2023
tesppidd:
Thunder fire you FFK.

So Nigerians voted for Remi as one of our leaders?

Na talk no be quarrel now.
Did he say Remi is the President?
I understand what it means to loose an election.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by fareed69(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
given the fact that the in-coming First Lady is not only a Christian but also a Pastor.

This is enough to settle the matter.

God Bless Nigeria

Lovely
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by Image123(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Bridget95:
if Tinubu could do this for him, then Tinubu is a nice man considering what FFK used is mouth to say against him

A very nice man.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by tesppidd: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2023
fareed69:

Na talk no be quarrel now.
Did he say Remi is the President?
I understand what it means to loose an election.
lol

Don't be delusional.

I have no dog in this race.

Obi , Tinubu I don't give a fucck about any of them.

Saying Remi Tinubu will be keeping the Aso Villa Chapel open is the kind of statement that would only come from a human being like FFK.
And the way some of you are falling over yourselves to defend him is totally embarrassing.

It's simple, the elections conducted is not even befitting of an animal kingdom talkless of a country in the 21st century.

We are not animals, there are certain things we should be ashamed of as human beings.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by fareed69(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

Don't be delusional.

I have no dog in this race.

Obi , Tinubu I don't give a fucck about any of them.

Saying Remi Tinubu will be keeping the Aso Villa Chapel open is the kind of statement that would only come from a human being like FFK.
And the way some of you are falling over yourselves to defend him is totally embarrassing.

It's simple, the elections conducted is not even befitting of an animal kingdom talkless of a country in the 21st century.

We are not animals, there are certain things we should be ashamed of as human beings.

Okay
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by bdon123(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Remi is not a pastor....stop attributing illegal wealth to d house of God.

Oh i forgot,rccg n 99% of churches in nigeria are business centres
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by TheAdvocate(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:
cheesy

It is evil and unbiblical to ordain a woman as pastor. Whosoever that did this should seek forgiveness from God Almighty and restitute this act.

Many women are prophets in the Bible. Go over the Bible again if you have one sir.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by mywells: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2023
The President and his vice ass and anus would be facing up in prayer so sad and shameful.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Is it now you know...when some Christians were voting for Muslim Muslim ticket did they know..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by lordmans(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
What benefits as the chapel given to the christians in the street?

The chapel is there to serve as place of worship for the residents and workers of aso rock.

And if we may ask, where is the shrine for those who doesn't profess these two religions?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by sammysammy111(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dis man ffk sef, na Remi be president or nah her husband ..... Bola de like person wey de listen to wetin him wife de talk
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by adekolaelect(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:

1st Timothy 2: 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
You all know this yet you put women to the front of leadership. Even Christian's are the one sponsoring Gender equality law . It is when it doesn't go your way then you know what is right or wrong.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by Baolak(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:
cheesy

It is evil and unbiblical to ordain a woman as pastor. Whosoever that did this should seek forgiveness from God Almighty and restitute this act.
Any bible verse to back your claim?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by deelobe: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:
cheesy

Wow! You mean people like you still exist. Such a bigot. There is neither male or female when it comes to spiritual things. You will ne shocked when you get to heaven and you are rewarded with face me I slap and a woman in a mansion if you dont change this blinded and uninformed mindset.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor by ogologoamu: 4:48am On Mar 06, 2023
deelobe:

Wow! You mean people like you still exist. Such a bigot. There is neither male or female when it comes to spiritual things. You will ne shocked when you get to heaven and you are rewarded with face me I slap and a woman in a mansion if you dont change this blinded and uninformed mindset.

Why didn't Jesus Christ add woman among His deciples?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.