Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband (44215 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by benjackugo: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
A Nigerian lady, Precious Aneke, has taken to Facebook to seek advice on how to stop loving her husband because he makes her cry and overthink, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on a Facebook group on Thursday March 2, she wrote;

“Help me out, how can I withdraw the love I have for my husband without any battle? He is using my love for him against me. I want to have peace of mind. I am tired of crying and overthinking. I don't want it to affect my children. I need help.”

https://www./2443977612304623/permalink/5973932272642455/?app=fbl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by ahnie: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Booking space cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by faithfull18(f): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
No be us go tell you wetin you go do, alakoba😒

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Ballzproblem2: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
go and find a single guy with better gbola 😉 thank me later

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by buygala(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Let us hear her husband's side of the story before we give prescription grin

Relationship advice isn't one that can be properly given based on a one-sided story..

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by marlow1962(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by ruffhandu: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
you are not asking the rigth questions.
You don't have to stop loving him. Your problem is that you feel you don't get a reciprocative love from him. You need find a way to get him to appreciate your love for him. We may be able to advise if we know your love history. Otherwise, both of you should go meet a counsellor if you had made attempts to make this known to him in the past without improvement.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Pinkyposh(f): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Just act like he doesn't exist.
Don't complain about anything concerning him
Make your children your priority, love them, be there for them
He should be responsible for the warfare of his children
Ensure you and your kids have what to eat
Keep the house clean
Most importantly be independent, make your own money.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by charlesedu777: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Help her

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by DMCA: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin
When she finds a better gbola, she will start loving him less.

Wordsfrombimpe come and see another topic for a book grin

By the way, bimpe I have not taken you to bed yet. Why?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Formularcr7: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you ask me , na who I go ask?
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Romanoff(f): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Gboju and focus on bettering yourself and your kids.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Goodmarlian: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wahala wahala
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by damoobaba: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
You better think well b4 you act. Otherwise you're just about to begin you journey from one man to another. Whatever is wrong between yourself and your man, dont let social media be your adviser. They'll use your emotions to catch cruise here and you'll be all alone for the rest of your life.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Okiton: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
cheesy

Nsogbu uwa

Anyways, let me use this medium to say I'm looking for a wife. I'm tired of being single, I am currently searching for a good lady between the ages of 29 to 34 years for marriage, and she must be a Catholic by faith

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by damoobaba: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Meanwhile it's just one side of the whole story. If you really want peace in your home and not looking for any excuse to bailout, sit down with your husband and make things work. Am not one of those people who will just believe the man is bad.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by hbk001(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nonsense. Who force you marry in the first place
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Meandmycrew(f): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hmmmm

Stop and search gone wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph4Tz-CMO3w
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Sannisege: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Brainless IPOB Obidense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Almaigaa: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
IGBO Woman. She don chop the Man money finish. She wan use style dump am. So she can resume her original job in one Brothel. grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Opportuneke(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nawa for this life oooo

The kind of love ❤️ some men are begging God to have.

What a life!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Chessg(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
benjackugo:
A Nigerian lady, Precious Aneke, has taken to Facebook to seek advice on how to stop loving her husband because he makes her cry and overthink, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on a Facebook group on Thursday March 2, she wrote;

https://www./2443977612304623/permalink/5973932272642455/?app=fbl

Come and Bleep me his love will die instanta
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Godada(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2023

Get yourself a job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by wickedworld: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Just respect him. Loving him it not ur duties.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by StagethemTVee: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you love him, then your conversation will be with him on how to become a better man. Not asking strangers how to stop loving a man we know not.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
See Acworth question, well you can seek sniper white opinion
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Sundaland: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Court Orders Arrest, Extradition Of 3 Foreigners For Defrauding Nigerian Bank $42m

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/court-orders-arrest-extradition-of-3-foreigners-for-defrauding-nigerian-bank-42m/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by zolajpower: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.