Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us (6683 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / Nigerian Presidents Will Emerge From RCCG – Redeemed Church Adeboye Prophecies / 2015 AD: Two Presidents Will Emerged In Nigeria Next Year- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by noblegas2(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2011
One of the many questions that we ought to ask ourselves.
What have I benefited from Nigeria as a Nigerian
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by coogar: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2011
X-factoria:

Guy, you are the one that needs education.

Did Gabonesse protest Omar Bongo's rule?

Did Omar Bongo open fire on protesters in his country at anytime?

Did Omar Bongo ever unleash the state military force on his fellow Gabonesse?

did the somalis protest mohammed farrah aidid rule before us marines and us rangers went down there in 1993 to cause chaos?
what was the reaction of the west when 1 million souls were maimed in rwanda in 94 when hutus/tutsis clashed. . .
what was the reaction of the west in many of the civil wars in africa?

you also asked whether omar bongo unleashed the military on his fellow citizens?
obasanjo unleashed military personnel on a whole community in the niger-delta in 1999, i did not see the american gunships in abuja.
why? because nigerians suck up to the west just like you do.

it's none of the business of the western world if gaddafhi decides to rule forever.
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by iykak47: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ x factoria. am sure you are well aware in history only Us has used nuclear weapons against another country till date, in 1945 in hiroshima which was named ''little boy'' and second one  that hit the city of nagasaki named "fat man''. you accuse gadhafi of killing his people, accusation is one thing evidence is also another thing. Us has no moral right to  leture others about human right, because they have blood on their hands, they have killed more than any other nation. embarassed embarassed
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by Xfactoria: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2011
coogar:

did the somalis protest mohammed farrah aidid rule before us marines and us rangers went down there in 1993 to cause chaos?
what was the reaction of the west when 1 million souls were maimed in rwanda in 94 when hutus/tutsis clashed. . .
what was the reaction of the west in many of the civil wars in africa?

you also asked whether omar bongo unleashed the military on his fellow citizens?
obasanjo unleashed military personnel on a whole community in the niger-delta in 1999, i did not see the american gunships in abuja.
why? because nigerians suck up to the west just like you do.

it's none of the business of the western world if gaddafhi decides to rule forever.

You still don't get it. I will plead with you to compare like to like.

First, I'm not so conversant with the Somalia's invasion so I cannot comment on that.

Secondly, the hutus/tutsis clash in Rwanda was a civil war between the two major tribes in Rwanda. I don't understand what you want the US or the committee of nations to do other than to plead with the warring tribes to sheath swords and embrace dialogue which they did. Any other mediation could be termed partisan in favour of one tribe.

About Obasanjo: the sacking of Odi community was a consequence of a state of anarchy in that community whereby indigenes of Odi murdered 18 soldiers in one day!!! The community also refused to give up the perpetrators of this evil and that complicated the issue. Although the reaction of the soldiers was harsh but no one has come out categorically to say Obasanjo gave an express order to raze the community or what type of order he gave if any. It was at best public perception. Nobody has proved it.

iykak47:

@ x factoria. am sure you are well aware in history only Us has used nuclear weapons against another country till date, in 1945 in hiroshima which was named ''little boy'' and second one that hit the city of nagasaki named "fat man''. you accuse gadhafi of killing his people, accusation is one thing evidence is also another thing. Us has no moral right to leture others about human right, because they have blood on their hands, they have killed more than any other nation. embarassed embarassed

You are talking about the use of nuclear weapon in a war situation right? How is that the same with Gaddafi's killing and maiming of Libyans protesting his continued stay in office?
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by coogar: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
X-factoria:

You still don't get it. I will plead with you to compare like to like.
First, I'm not so conversant with the Somalia's invasion so I cannot comment on that.

well. . . .read about it

Secondly, the hutus/tutsis clash in Rwanda was a civil war between the two major tribes in Rwanda. I don't understand what you want the US or the committee of nations to do other than to plead with the warring tribes to sheath swords and embrace dialogue which they did. Any other mediation could be termed partisan in favour of one tribe.

if they had oil, us rangers would have been the first troops to get there.
they put puppets in these countries knowing war would ensue sooner or later, then they come in and eat from the spoils of war. when there's nothing to be looted, they just stand back and watch.

About Obasanjo: the sacking of Odi community was a consequence of a state of anarchy in that community whereby indigenes of Odi murdered 18 soldiers in one day!!! The community also refused to give up the perpetrators of this evil and that complicated the issue. Although the reaction of the soldiers was harsh but no one has come out categorically to say Obasanjo gave an express order to raze the community or what type of order he gave if any. It was at best public perception. Nobody has proved it.

obasanjo gave the order.
the soldiers there had a direct order from the presidency to raze that community down. obasanjo even defended his action.
in any other country that is against the west - that single incident would have been sensationalised by the media in the west and it would have brought gun-ships to nigeria.
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by Builder: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
hmmm, X -factoria, i dont know what u have been smoking but its obviously having a negative effect on ur brain. did i ever mention that the saudi monarchy have ruled saudi arabia for 50 years? or u are just happy to use the internet, anyways, u further went to include my grandfather in ur senseless rants, seems to me ur madness knows no boundary.

Maybe if u have taken time to read, u will find out that during the last election the Gabonese people did protest about the election of Ben Ali Bongo, i dont have to lecture u on that, u can google it or read it here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/15/gregory-meeks-ali-bongo-hillary-clinton_n_823461.html.

All i asked for is show me evidence/link that Gaddaffi killed his people, show me evidence not just some cropped up story. Gadaffi never killed his people before libya was invaded, they just used that as an excuse to raid the country,

Having read ur lyrics, i conclude that its no point replying u , i should be paid for doing that
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by ektbear: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
X-factoria, 100% correct
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by cap28: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2011
X-factoria:

US killed your grandfathers

US was responsible for the prevalance of Polio and Cerebrospinal meningitis among your people in the North

US funded MEND

US is funding Boko Haram

US ensured IBB did not hand-over to MKO, so invariably, US killed June 12

US funded Biafra during the civil war and urged them on

US started corruption in Nigeria

US started all religious riots in Nigeria, including telling people in Borno to burn cars and houses and churches because of a cartoon published in Denmark

US started zoning in Nigeria

Em, Em, what else ooooooooo Lets just keep blaming the US for everything

ignorance is really a cancer eating away at the minds of our people.

builder i want to commend you for trying to educate some sheep on this forum.

x factoria - you are in dire need of an education:

first of all the US govt has killed more people worldwide than any nation on this planet, they have over 700 military bases located all over the world - why? in order to STEAL the natural resources of any nation unfortunate enough to be under thier occupation. any nation who can not defend itself militarily from them is a target - FACT!!!!!

the US has invaded and annexed hundreds of nations across the globe, builder has mentioned just a few - there are many more.

HIV aids is a biological weapon invented by the US military in order to decimate the population of africa leaving africa defenceless and weak and easier to recolonise.

In the 1970s the US officially declared that certain so called third world countries with high population were a threat to the US's national security as a result a report was drafted entittled NSSM 200 in that report various recommendatinos were made on how to deal with the "problem" of the growing population of various third world countries (especially the ones with valuable natural resources )- nigeria was one of the countries mentioned in that report and a solution had to be found to deal with its high population, some of the recommendations made in that report were:

biological warfare (HIV aids)
war
famine
economic warfare ie using debt to permanently enslave and impoverish populations. today the IMF and the world bank have single handedly crippled africa by submerging africa in debt that can never be paid off.
as a result many african nations have handed over their natural resources, govt owned companies and other valuable assets to foreign so called investors who now more or less own entire african nations.

all of the above tactics are currently being used on various african nations including nigeria in order to destroy these countries and reduce them to weak, dependant puppet states thereby removing any threat that these various countries may ever pose to europe and america.

boko haram is a creation of US intelligence - just as al qaeda is - read about how al qaeda was created by a former US national security advisor in the early 1980s.

IBB was used by the americans and british to derail any chance of nigeria ever getting its act together, buhari was toppled by the CIA and replaced with US puppet IBB who shortly after agreed to borrow billions of dollars in loans from the IMF and implement SAP which wiped out the nigerian middle class, caused massive brain drain and began the downward spiral of nigeria's economy, MKO was eliminated by the CIA (susan rice) because of his stance on compensation for the slave trade

the british instigated the biafran war by stirring up hatred between the igbos aand the hausas - this is how europeans are able to stay on top - its called divide and rule - they are doing it again - but this time they are using boko haram and nigerians are about to fall for it again - they want us to kill each other so that they can come in as our saviours (just like they claim to have done in libya) and secure all the oil wells in the south,they say if you fail to learn from history it will keep repeating itself.
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by Builder: 3:07am On Sep 17, 2011
If after watching this clip by john pilger on imperialism and the correlation with whats going on in libya today and u still thinking gadaffi is a tyrant then u are better off dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKOJpmrRJXo&feature=related
Re: Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us by Ndipe(m): 6:14am On Nov 07, 2020
Please read this website that has discredited the merits of living in Libya.

http://www.allsiam.net/libya/

Lagosboy:
Ghadaffi was a dictatator no doubt, but no one could question the services he rendered to his people in terms of amenities and prosperity. He is a million times different to Egypt or Tunisia and light years better than our so called elected presidents in Nigeria.

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya –4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
Is this what you call a dictator
Traditional wedding in Tripoli, Libya
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Which other dictator has done much good to his people besides

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Pre-Wedding Photo / Ogun Signs $400 Million MoU On Olokola FTZ And Agro Processing Zone / Patience Jonathan Secret Visits To T.B. Joshua Worries SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.