Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

“she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh (4492 Views)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by AbenaNyarkoa: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2023
“She has a spiritual husband”: Woman puts camera in daughter’s room at night, shares what she found

A woman has taken to social media t share what she found in her daughter’s room at night.

She said her daughter always complained of hearing weird noises in her bedroom, which informed her decision to place a camera there.

She shared the outcome of the camera footage, urging people to pray always before they go to bed.

According to the woman, she thought her daughter was having nightmares and so she waited for her to sleep and kept watch.

From the recording reposted on TikTok, the teddy bear her daughter slept with was removed by an unforeseen source.

Keep reading and watch video below ;

https://www.allgistroom.com/she-has-a-spiritual-husband-woman-puts-camera-in-daughters-room-at-night-shares-what-she-found/

1 Like

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Elliotwaveforec: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Jeez! Wonderful.

Solution:
Look for a small stone and put it in a bottle (glass) and fill with water.

Shake and drink morning and before going to bed.

Always shake the bottle before drinking.. Do it until there's a difference

Spiritual husbands and wives would run away. Everything isn't about prayer, seek spiritual knowledge and be free.

Courtesy: Baba Oloyin Original on YouTube and kini Show on YouTube.

3 Likes

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Illegal1(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Isoryt.....
Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Papichulostunne(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Abeg those wey click the link.. Na true? I no get power to read long story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Nairalander248: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Lol cheesy it's not true Jare. The OP and the 1st commenter has one thing in common, their login IP address are the same grin.

They are working together to generate traffic to the website grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Papichulostunne(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nairalander248:

Lol cheesy it's not true Jare. The OP and the 1st commenter has one thing in common, their login IP address are the same grin.

They are working together to generate traffic to the website grin
grin thank God .

1 Like

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Baronthecelebri: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Papichulostunne:
it's true I've watched it on Facebook.
Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Papichulostunne(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Hmm really? Dem show the spiritual husband dey sleep with the girl?
Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by falcon01: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Everybody Is Curious even though you know its fake but don't want to click the link.🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Elliotwaveforec: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
The link please.
Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by PerfectMan24: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bad market for op
Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Baronthecelebri: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Hmm really? Dem show the spiritual husband dey sleep with the girl?
no, but some thing was moving the wrapper the use to cover herself, and the teddy bear was moving. But the girl get better yansh😎😋😉

2 Likes

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Baronthecelebri: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

The link please.
i didn't download it
Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Papichulostunne(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
no, but some thing was moving the wrapper the use to cover herself, and the teddy bear was moving. But the girl get better yansh😎😋😉
Hehehe.. That na scam.video

1 Like

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by LikeAking: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Jeez! Wonderful.

Solution:

Spiritual husbands and wives would run away. Everything isn't about prayer, seek spiritual knowledge and be free.

Tell Dem na traditional worship be the way forward..
Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by faceLAGOS: 2:04am On Mar 06, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Jeez! Wonderful.

Solution:

I subscribed to the baba channel on YouTube.

Baba seems legit.

I tried some solutions he proffered & it worked.

Thanks for reminding me to look up his latest videos.

1 Like

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Axis313(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Jeez! Wonderful.

Solution:

Is it any stone,or can I use granite.
Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Elliotwaveforec: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Axis313:

Is it any stone,or can I use granite.
Not granite o; real stone; Yorubas call it 'Okuta Ako'. The normal reddish stone, small one.

Re: “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh by Axis313(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Not granite o; real stone; Yorubas call it 'Okuta Ako'. The normal reddish stone, small one.
Okay,thanks for clarification.I will surely find it.

(1) (Reply)

My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. / Wife Swapping, Your Take??? Do You See This Working In Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.