Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges (18122 Views)

They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / WAEC Denies Gregory Ibe’s Certificate As He Faces Fresh Legal Hurdles / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Metrix147: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
The Governorship candidate of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in Abia State, Prof Greg Ibe has revealed how God has been saving him from diabolical attacks, known as juju.

This is even as he has appealed to Christian leaders in Abia State to partner with him in liberating Abia State from what he called evil powers and elements of backwardness.

Prof Ibe stated these at his campaign office in Umuahia during a meeting with leaders and members 5 blocks of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Abia State chapter.

Ibe revealed that his health began to experience some challenges immediately he declared his intention to contest for the 2023 Abia Governorship race but expressed appreciation to God for keeping him strong.

Ibe who used the meeting to reel out his plans for Abia if elected Governor, lamented the travails of Abia civil servants and pensioners who he said, are in terrible conditions occasioned by non-payment of their wages and stipends.

Ibe who dismissed the claims that he was dead or amputated, explained that the false stories were peddled by enemies of Abia State who are afraid of the coming developmental revolution.

The APGA guber candidate revealed that he has suffered several diabolical attacks by enemies of Abia, assured that God's hands of protection has kept him stronger in the tick of all the challenges.

"Subsequently, there is nothing they have not done to stop this mission of liberating and developing our State. In a desperate bid to stop me, they began spreading false rumours about me. They attacked my health with Juju and began to circulate evil reports that I have been amputated. They enlisted the partnership of some aggrieved politicians who went as far as falsifying someone's WAEC certificate and alleged it was mine."

"In order to make people hate me, they lied that former Governor T. A. Orji is sponsoring me. They even went as far as deploying money that would have been used in bettering the life of our people in funding some collaborators to go to several Courts against me. But no matter what they did, God of Ndi Abia said No!"

On why he offered 500 scholarship to intelligent students from poor homes, Ibe said the educational programs has been extended to Abians and non-Abians which in return, would produce well-trained future leaders.

Ibe, who also explained his free medical scheme in 17 LGAs of the State, said the free health program was used to save the lives of Abians, especially during the period of multiple industrial actions by different government-owned medical facilities.

He further alleged that some powerful persons in PDP denied him guber ticket for his refusal to share the State's resources to a few individuals, which he said, made him to quit PDP.

"Our State is decayed. Hospitals are not functioning. Civil servants and pensioners are being owed in our State. I offered free medical service to Abians in the 17 LGAs which the Abia State government could not give to Abians."

Prof Ibe also alleged that the Abia State government tried to eject his campaign office in Umuahia in a bid to frustrate his guber ambition.

In their responses during the interactive meeting, the Abia priests promised to work with Prof Ibe in the liberation of the State, if he wins the Abia guber.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-guber-they-tried-using-juju-to-stop-me-prof-gregory-ibe-alleges-vows-to-rescue-abia/

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by jimyjames(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Any person talking about juju is not qualified to be a governor , such a person will fail to perform and blame it on spiritual forces beyond him

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Goodconcept78: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
LAGOSIANS.

MEET YOIR GOVERNOR ELECT, BABAJIDE SANWO OLU!

SAI JAGABAN
SAI SANWO OLU

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by DesChyko: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
It'll require more than JuJu to quell this Labour Party hurricane. I bet a lot of political parties will be paying more attention to what the youth wants which is the goal of Labour Party.

Oyo State students already masterminded the rejection of APC because of this https://www.nairaland.com/7597603/throwback-why-students-oyo-state#121487345

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by press9jatv: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
You too pray hard against them

5 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by id4sho(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Realrealfact: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by ProphetM0hammad: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Okoros don't even have time for the affairs of their region
They are busy fighting others

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by atdscentofwater: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
wetin we no go see
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Robertgreene1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Interesting...
And you have been using a greater juju to stop them too...
What a tale of two jujus...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by shuttox: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
This man is very sick..let him go and rest joor
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Willywest0(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hmmm this is surprising
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by LordEclipse: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-guber-they-tried-using-juju-to-stop-me-prof-gregory-ibe-alleges-vows-to-rescue-abia/

If them use juju on you..use it back on them..it's politics,and there's no neutral ground..you're from my village gan gan,but I'm not voting you..Labour party All the way

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Hambivert: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
If it were legal for people to kill politicians based on their woeful performances, Ikpeazu bones wouldn't be found.

Dude sat on a goldmine for 8years and could only see potopoto.
If PDP wins in Abia state again, it means that Abia state have been cursed beyond sparogation.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by pepetua(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
jimyjames:
Any person talking about juju is not qualified to be a governor , such a person will fail to perform and blame it on spiritual forces beyond him
You never collect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Vyzz: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Abia states isn't talked of enough. We need help here.

Vote YPP ON SATURDAY 🔊

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Lumig: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
See desperation
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Cantonese: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hmm

Unfortunately, Abia state is OBIdient completely. Carry your juju battle comot for our front. Alex Otti will win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Ustec: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
angryDr
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Samirana360(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
This one looks like ikpeazu pro max

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by abobote: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Alex Otti, we know, who are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by BABYBULLETIN: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
The kind of talk, disqualify a candidate from in a office of government,let alone a governor..a banana republic is an island rule by monkeys and baboon
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Papichulostunne(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
jimyjames:
Are you casting aside the fact that some politicians are diabolic?

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Mubaraktemmytop(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
jimyjames:

Job Advertisement:

amita e-commerce company is looking for talented employees
God bless all those who work hard and join me in amita to create wealth with their hands.
Our company is looking for excellent part time and full time staff.
There is no restriction on where you can work, just need to have a smart phone.
Work from home for 20 minutes a day

You can earn up to #6,000- #30000 per day

For job details, please click this link to send a private message on WhatsApp

2348107274870 or https:///blgj4v

Or Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///HNqUrZGeMVx0G9EiMlNnU3

Make money easily anytime, anywhere

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Chetas81(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
LAGOSIANS.

MEET YOIR GOVERNOR ELECT, BABAJIDE SANWO OLU!

SAI JAGABAN
SAI SANWO OLU
the governor full of tragedy since last four years
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Chetas81(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ronkej076:
Most of naija politicians are diabolical.......
given by the British colony
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ronkej076:
Most of naija politicians are diabolical.......

And I don't know why most abia governor always have diabolic nose.. imi okpi
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Goodconcept78: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chetas81:
the governor full of tragedy since last four years
cry more, when you are done, hold your SE Governors accountable for your frustrations.

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by tommy589(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prof. Knowledge of white man's education is not stopping him from believing in JuJu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) / Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Ali Shuaibu In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.