Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges (18146 Views)

They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / WAEC Denies Gregory Ibe’s Certificate As He Faces Fresh Legal Hurdles / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by MartinsD12(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by jimyjames(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Are you casting aside the fact that some politicians are diabolic?
I don't belief in diabolic power's
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by jimyjames(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
pepetua:
You never collect.
Collect what exactly?
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Chetas81(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
pepetua:
You never collect.
collect what because African Man remain standstill
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by tenpipsperday: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
jimyjames:
Any person talking about juju is not qualified to be a governor , such a person will fail to perform and blame it on spiritual forces beyond him

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Chetas81(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
cry more, when you are done, hold your SE Governors accountable for your frustrations.
ELERIBURUKU you think I'm from South East ✍️ BUT WHY you NIGERIAN'S citizens are so FOOLISH WHEN COMES TO tribalism
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Goodconcept78: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chetas81:
ELERIBURUKU you think I'm from South East ✍️ BUT WHY you NIGERIAN'S citizens are so FOOLISH WHEN COMES TO tribalism
Nkita

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by JamoPypy: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bdbdbd

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Chetas81(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Nkita
e Go shocked you Existence
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Goodconcept78: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chetas81:
e Go shocked you Existence
Una go cry again this Saturday cheesy

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by dododawa1: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na them
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Uzosaint(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prof Gregory Ibe we know your game( Fmr Governor T.A.Orji and family are bankrolling you)and medically you have been in and out of the country on medical basis.
Abia needs Otti
Abia is Elupeee(LP)!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by UnabashedIPOB: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Your country had just taken 10 steps backward with the election of this octagenarian!

1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by juman(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good luck prof.
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Back2Daura(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
This man i was told and i verified is the highest employer of labour in Abia state. He donated relieve materials worth 1,billion naira to Abians during Covid 19 pandemic. If Abians are serious, he should be the Governor. Alex Otti doesnt not have any investment in the state.
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by excellencyabia1: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sorry sir but abians have made their choice.
All abians are voting LP.
Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by Papichulostunne(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
jimyjames:

I don't belief in diabolic power's
Good for you.. Take care

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges by babatunji36117: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
You too pray hard against themYou too pray hard against them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Corners Nearly 4,000 Of The 5,000 Invitation Cards To Inauguration Ceremony / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc / Court Affirms Obaseki Faction As Authentic Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.