Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team (7408 Views)

Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Schrodinger2(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mylove55:
and tinubu has never lost election, and this one is too cheap for tinubu to win,
You remember we warned you not to waste your vote for a failure obi.diot
Nice one baby. Warn them hard.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Charismatic107: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:

Oloriburuku
You can only hide behind your keyboard to say this, e sure me die say you no fit talk am if I match you one on one. Omo irankiran
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by TheRareGem1(f): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
afbstrategies:
Chameleon. That’s why he didn’t have the balls to succeed the dullard because Osinbajo closed his eyes on all the atrocities meted on Christians.

If you sell your brother, even his buyers will not trust you. - proverb.

Must it always be about religion? This is the same card Obi used and still lost. Why not rest abeg. Three Muslims contested and across region except south east and south south and still had split across other regions. Abeg rest
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by TheRareGem1(f): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wonderful619:
This Osibanjo is a complete mediocre. A professor of law being a vice to an illiterate. Now he is going to defend nonsense.

He is a complete waste of education.

That is the difference between developed countries and third world countries.

If Nigeria where to be a western country someone like Osibanjo would have resigned from this insane government a long time ago

🤣🤣🤣. You are pained. A successful lawyer turn SAN. A successful politician who becomes the number two man.
Look yourself in the mirror abeg. Even your uncles aimed for high position when they were VP's age then

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by marostan(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
lecowas:
When will some people beating chest ever learn, this is Nigeria. Well, I won't waste my time arguing with anyone again since they are so unconscious of their surroundings cheesy

You see that impression of "This is Nigeria" where anything goes, thats what Obi is gonna correct with this reclaim. This one can never and will never be swept under the carpet like normal Nigeria way. Tinubu can't escape this. All i think about is the woo and heartattack that'll befall him that day. Make he prepare himself to handle it because it's gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
You can only hide behind your keyboard to say this, e sure me die say you no fit talk am if I match you one on one. Omo irankiran

Werey 🤣🤣🤣
Go my profile go see whom you follow dey talk. If I catch you life, I go just pay police to detain you for 30 days without bail... scumbag
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by letu(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Legal committee was set up by the VP a few weeks before the election.
These are the people that would be representing the party in court since LP and PDP want to go to court.
Pastor Osinbajo.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by blabulu2000: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:
🤣🤣🤣

All of you are stupid low lifes...una think say I joined politics today. On Nov 26th, 2010 Aregbesola defeated Oyinlola. Aregbesola's attorney was Chief Akin Olujinmi. While Oyinlola's attorney was N.O.O. Oke. Who the hell is Yemi Osinbajo in Aregbesola's case....mad people everywhere

Thank God for google.

Osinbajo has been defending election disputes before you join politics. as a matter of fact, it was through election disputes that he became popular in Lagos state aside from becoming a commissioner and he has helped Tinubu a lot in various election disputes in the southwest.

it is obvious that you are a politcal toodler
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Adelekan40(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
The false news! Asiwaju is yet to present the list of his legal team. Osinbajo remain Nigeria's no.2 man and not Tinubu's lawyer!
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by afbstrategies: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheRareGem1:

Must it always be about religion? This is the same card Obi used and still lost. Why not rest abeg. Three Muslims contested and across region except south east and south south and still had split across other regions. Abeg rest
It’s because you’re a muslim. That’s why you’re yapping rubbish. Stop the hypocrisy and your life improve.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Ttalk: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Legal committee was set up by the VP a few weeks before the election.
These are the people that would be representing the party in court since LP and PDP want to go to court.

Haaaaa Elupii elule pii

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by afbstrategies: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheRareGem1:

Obi lost in your delusional mind. The more you defend lies and manipulation the more you expose yourself as an I’ll informed hypocrite. Obi lost but beat Tinubu in Lagos even with heavy rigging ba?
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Charismatic107: 1:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

Werey 🤣🤣🤣
Go my profile go see whom you follow dey talk. If I catch you life, I go just pay police to detain you for 30 days without bail... scumbag
You really need to tell me your age cos you are so f.ucking dumb boy,Telling me to check your profile about who the Bleep you are on a fucking faceless forum. Do you know who I am? Am repeating it again you no fit try this shit one on one. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 1:28am On Mar 06, 2023
blabulu2000:

Thank God for google.

Osinbajo has been defending election disputes before you join politics. as a matter of fact, it was through election disputes that he became popular in Lagos state aside from becoming a commissioner and he has helped Tinubu a lot in various election disputes in the southwest.

it is obvious that you are a politcal toodler

You are a rabble rouser. Top 20 Legal luminaries in Yorubaland, Osinbajo no make the list. Where Chief Bola Ige dem stand Osinbajo will tremble...

I be political toddler, you be political incubus...you still dey incubator in politics 😋😎
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by LikeAking: 2:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

LP na thief

LP no need to rig any election in Abia, it's dia territory...
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
Name one governor Osinbajo help reclaimed his mandate...I dey wait
When Obi was a governor Osinbajo was carrying bag for Tinubu. When Obi was a billionaire businessman in London, Tinubu was carrying bag for Iyaloja of Lagos

IKPEAZU reclaimed Rotimi ameachi mandate too. And some others. Who be osibanjo for IKPEAZU the freemason grandmaster of Nigeria
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by LikeAking: 2:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Derrylatei:
This is one of the many reasons I will never attend REDEEM (RCCG) again. Imagine an ordained Pastor defending broad daylight robbery, killing, satanic motives. The other time, he was sharing Tradermoni to buy vote.

Them say incoming first lady to is a redeem pastor. Na wa o.

Wise decision.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by LikeAking: 2:34am On Mar 06, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

IKPEAZU reclaimed Rotimi ameachi mandate too. And some others. Who be osibanjo for IKPEAZU the freemason grandmaster of Nigeria

Abeg commit mind for Naija supreme Court mata....
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Boyewu:
Please, how do you know all these? You must be 70 years old I just guess........... grin

I don’t know the arguement between two of Una ooh, but IKPEAZU is stronger than VP when it comes to law, that’s why they chose osibanjo, no lawyer in the country can stand the brilliance of IKPEAZU, only thing is to buy the judiciary, which apc will definitely do, church say win IKPEAZU and his team outrightly and fairly. Dey play, go read him antecedents.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Omoawoke: 2:47am On Mar 06, 2023
LikeAking:

LP no need to rig any election in Abia, it's dia territory...

But Ekiti na Rigging

Double standard
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 2:47am On Mar 06, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Leave them to be making noise up and down. Freemason way go use white magic control all man inside court room
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Fairview1: 3:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Unverified news does not worth sharing
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by jumper524(m): 3:25am On Mar 06, 2023
madridguy:
See legal team cheesy

Atuku and Obi should not waste their time.
how would lawyers feed if that greedy obi no release money?
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by kunle75(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2023
madridguy:
See legal team cheesy

Atuku and Obi should not waste their time.

Wake up bro,they want to cash out ni oooo
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by FlyingKing: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
🤣🤣🤣

All of you are stupid low lifes...una think say I joined politics today. On Nov 26th, 2010 Aregbesola defeated Oyinlola. Aregbesola's attorney was Chief Akin Olujinmi. While Oyinlola's attorney was N.O.O. Oke. Who the hell is Yemi Osinbajo in Aregbesola's case....mad people everywhere

You lack manner and you are not well trained... Must you abuse because you want to past information.

People like you should be isolated from the society because I don't know why you are so bitter and upset.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2023
FlyingKing:

You lack manner and you are not well trained... Must you abuse because you want to past information.

People like you should be isolated from the society because I don't know why you are so bitter and upset.

Una go first abuse person, he go reply, una go begin form manners...

Oloriburuku 😎
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by virginchaser(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2023
manutdrichie:
Yea, the VP and his team will be defending this grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pic 1 snapped at the polling unit

Pic 2 INEC result on IRev

They gave ELUU P. 0 votes but wrote five hundred and eighty eight in words😀😀😀

This probably produced by you for this narrative. Everyone can't be fooled.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Lifted2000: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Congratulations! APC on your victory
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by blabulu2000: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

You are a rabble rouser. Top 20 Legal luminaries in Yorubaland, Osinbajo no make the list. Where Chief Bola Ige dem stand Osinbajo will tremble...

I be political toddler, you be political incubus...you still dey incubator in politics 😋😎

Why are u you arguing up and down ...is Bola Ige still alive....have you lost your mind...? Yemi Osinbajo still remains a legal luminary to be reckoned
with...You cannot be a seasoned legal practitioner without not reading yemi Osinbajo books...ask any lawyer you know...
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2023
blabulu2000:

Why are u you arguing up and down ...is Bola Ige still alive....have you lost your mind...? Yemi Osinbajo still remains a legal luminary to be reckoned
with...You cannot be a seasoned legal practitioner without not reading yemi Osinbajo books...ask any lawyer you know...

Na lawyers for Ogbomosho dey read Osinbajo's books...no one knows the scam pastor as a legal luminary in Nigeria...I mentioned Bola Ige because he is in history books till tomorrow, same as Chukwudifu Oputa, Idris Kutiji etc Some as Bola Ige don die, his achievements don die put...you dey smoke igboo🤒🤒

Get out kid
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by FlyingKing: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

Una go first abuse person, he go reply, una go begin form manners...

Oloriburuku 😎

Can you show me where I abuse you first...

Anyway work on yourself because you don't know who's who...
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2023
FlyingKing:

Can you show me where I abuse you first...

Anyway work on yourself because you don't know who's who...

Any bleeping thing you be na for ur broke pocket, I go feed u, ur papa and family members no cap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Dismissed For Driving On BRT Lane! / We Warned The East! / Kogi: Agbakoba Heads To Court, Insists EFCC Must Not Undermine Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.