Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today (25076 Views)

Biafrans Protest! Tinubu Must Go Protest Erupt In London, Massive Demonstrators / Abeokuta Protest: Tinubu Should Be Arrested Now! / President Buhari Appoints Suleiman Abba, Chairman Police Trust Fund BOT, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:
Atiku knows that going to court to challenge a president elect is a fruitless effort which obi is unaware of....

He prefers to protest his mandate at the downing street than paying lawyers.

Not with the New Electoral Act... The stolen mandate will be retrieved by God's grace for Labour Party.
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by oyichi: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok naa.

Even INEC’s Doctored IREV-Portal is totally working against them..
are you sure of this?
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by twilliamx(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Na pdp(Atiku) wan do peaceful protest oo.
But you will see a bastard and an urchin salivating and spiting around mentioning LP and the OBIdient name.
Just watch and see, they are irredeemable.

"A stolen crown(mandate) is just a mere cap".

These people are playing with fire.

Fire Kee you there
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by fareed69(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

Certificate must be returned
Go and grab it.
You have laboured in vain.

Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by famology(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Including those that couldn't win their senatorial elections? The PDP should be protesting against Obi not Tinubu. It was Obi that finished them.
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by BluntCrazeMan: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2023
oyichi:
are you sure of this?
No response for my brother..
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by oyin44: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2023
jaxxy:

Not with the New Electoral Act... The stolen mandate will be retrieved by God's grace for Labour Party.

Continue fooling urself with fake hope..
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2023
McLizbae:
Reality go soon dawn on una! So APC won majority NASS seats yall ok with that, but not ok with with APC winning majority votes for Presidency. Yeye...

Make una dey play o!
okay with broad day light rigging? You be pure bas!ard i swear. Animal
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by famology(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2023
I'll advise the pdp to go back to their states and start working seriously because they might not have upto 5 governors after Saturday election.

Delta
Enugu
Abia
Benue
Oyo
These states are shaking seriously.
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by vannessa7(f): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Peter Obi & Labour Party cannot even come to court & ask to be declared winner straightaway; they have to first fight PDP in order to prove they came second, before they can have the temerity to face @officialABAT. So, there is no room for cooperation b/w Labour & PDP in court.

Festus Keyamo
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by eroticecstasy: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Na pdp(Atiku) wan do peaceful protest oo.
But you will see a bastard and an urchin salivating and spiting around mentioning LP and the OBIdient name.
Just watch and see, they are irredeemable.

"A stolen crown(mandate) is just a mere cap".

These people are playing with fire.

He had no mandate, it's a biafran mandet, not the people's mandet
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by Mfetenang: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Expired politicians grin
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by CursedOsuPigs: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

I don't respond to someone that is cursed.

My moniker is talking about you🤪🤪🤪
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by CursedOsuPigs: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

I don't respond to someone that is cursed.

My moniker is talking about you grin
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by fareed69(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

Certificate must be returned

I shall never Labour in vain
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by McLizbae: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Chai this bitter bitter obidenses! See as him abuse me finsh just because I state obvious fact. Never again will fanatics take over Nigeria! May God continue to block una!
SouthCaroliina:
okay with broad day light rigging? You be pure bas!ard i swear. Animal
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by McLizbae: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Oga na you and you fellow obidenses be the real brain-dead urchins! If with your knowledge of the bloody akwuzu Sars activities under Obi, you still see him as a Saint, or just because he saved money he has no idea as to invest gainfully for the people of Anambra, you think he's is holy, calling you urchin self na big compliment.
FunKiller:

Typical zombie urchin .. bet you don't have PVC just vibes and inshallah
Your yeye eye go clear on the 11th ..we wiping out APC and PDP altogether. Una go become minority on national assembly
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by gudugudumeje: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Why not unpeaceful protest? See invitees... Ds a party that never protested any bad policy of APC govt. for 8years; nor make a major press conference nor pose any nuisance of opposition. What an irresponsible, loose and shameless party!
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by TrumpDonald2: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:
Atiku knows that going to court to challenge a president elect is a fruitless effort which obi is unaware of....

He prefers to protest his mandate at the downing street than paying lawyers.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by Olurondo: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sore losers.They will all labor in vain!!
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by zinaunreal(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Go and grab it.
You have laboured in vain.

Let the court decide. Scammers
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by FunKiller: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
McLizbae:
Oga na you and you fellow obidenses be the real brain-dead urchins! If with your knowledge of the bloody akwuzu Sars activities under Obi, you still see him as a Saint, or just because he saved money he has no idea as to invest gainfully for the people of Anambra, you think he's is holy, calling you urchin self na big compliment.

They say never argue with a fool..they willcdrag you down to their level and beat you with their experience... you Sir are an experienced fool of the highest order. I won't waste my time arguing with a dirty urchin low IQ tribal bigot zombie.
See you people and in court and you will return that mandate back to saint Obi
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by Coolgent(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tinubu victory abi ROBBERY
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by fareed69(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

Let the court decide. Scammers

Better that way .
But before then continue to lick your wounds.
Elupee
Obi
Obi Nwane
Obikereke.
At the end you lost
I shall never Labour in Vain

Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by McLizbae: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Continue to blab unconsciously, think you are abusing a faceless entity. Who can be more fatheaded than you who believe Obi ever plan for any mandate. Even if Tinubu and Shetima die together today, Atiku, still dey far ahead of Obi in any mandate claim.

You Obidient needs to stop being ignorant, immature and childish. Tinubu has already crossed the most difficult bridge to his Presidency. Now, only death can stop Tinubu from being the next president of Nigeria.

I am not a Tinubu supporter, but an objective political analyzer. Among the 4, Tinubu is the only one that hold a fair polularity in all the parts of the country. We can also say he has most money and influence to throw around (being the candidate of the ruling party). Now, the remaining 3 despite not matching him at all that, were fragments from the same camp that was supposed to stand as Tinubu opposition. So, if common sense has failed you and your still blinded by emotions and fanatism, mere adding the 3 greedy losers results together will show you how excellent their united camp would have performed against Tinubu. A united PDP would have fell Tinubu easily, especially with the clearly shown willingness of the cabal.

Some of us smile at Tinubu's victory, because we were happy to spite the 3 greedy mofos!

Matured minds understands that Nigerian Presidency na turn by turn. Obi it a grounded Nigerian politician and I belive he knows that fact too. He knows the in and out of this country politics, and understand quite well that he can't dive in and win the Presidency like that. But he know he can win a popularity that will give him the highest reckoning possible in the future.

Regardless the emotions, Obi's regional popularity is just like Buharis before the merger in 2015 (only proliferation of internet mad Obi own seem a little better). Before 2015 (especially 2011 elections), the core northerners also couldn't believe Buhari could loss an election. They thought that their regional Fanatical support for him is enough to earn him Presidency. I know it will make you laugh (just like most Southerner then), when Buhari also went to challenge GEJ's victory in court that year. It's the same with Obi now, especially in the core north where most people only believe Obi is just playing.

Obi and Obidients even did surprisingly well! I only hope he will build on what he has won in this election, work towards bigger endorsements (not from mere celebrities and pastors, but big economy drivers like Dangote, Otedola, Jack Rich etc), and ground breaking political mergers (just like Buhari in 2015). Then hes prepared for the big price in the future.

FunKiller:

They say never argue with a fool..they willcdrag you down to their level and beat you with their experience... you Sir are an experienced fool of the highest order. I won't waste my time arguing with a dirty urchin low IQ tribal bigot zombie.
See you people and in court and you will return that mandate back to saint Obi
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by FisifunKododada: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dino 'Omo Iya mi' Melaye don collect mobilization 'fee.' Mikano must be milked till he finally gives up and returns to Dubia to reunite with his gay lover.
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by FisifunKododada: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They got my support

Tinubu stolen mandate must be challenged and retreived

how far?

Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by FunKiller: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
McLizbae:
Continue to blab unconsciously, think you are abusing a faceless entity. Who can be more fatheaded than you who believe Obi ever plan for any mandate. Even if Tinubu and Shetima die together today, Atiku, still dey far ahead of Obi in any mandate claim.

You Obidient needs to stop being ignorant, immature and childish. Tinubu has already crossed the most difficult bridge to his Presidency. Now, only death can stop Tinubu from being the next president of Nigeria.

I am not a Tinubu supporter, but an objective political analyzer. Among the 4, Tinubu is the only one that hold a fair polularity in all the parts of the country. We can also say he has most money and influence to throw around (being the candidate of the ruling party). Now, the remaining 3 despite not matching him at all that, were fragments from the same camp that was supposed to stand as Tinubu opposition. So, if common sense has failed you and your still blinded by emotions and fanatism, mere adding the 3 greedy losers results together will show you how excellent their united camp would have performed against Tinubu. A united PDP would have fell Tinubu easily, especially with the clearly shown willingness of the cabal.

Some of us smile at Tinubu's victory, because we were happy to spite the 3 greedy mofos!

Matured minds understands that Nigerian Presidency na turn by turn. Obi it a grounded Nigerian politician and I belive he knows that fact too. He knows the in and out of this country politics, and understand quite well that he can't dive in and win the Presidency like that. But he know he can win a popularity that will give him the highest reckoning possible in the future.

Regardless the emotions, Obi's regional popularity is just like Buharis before the merger in 2015 (only proliferation of internet mad Obi own seem a little better). Before 2015 (especially 2011 elections), the core northerners also couldn't believe Buhari could loss an election. They thought that their regional Fanatical support for him is enough to earn him Presidency. I know it will make you laugh (just like most Southerner then), when Buhari also went to challenge GEJ's victory in court that year. It's the same with Obi now, especially in the core north where most people only believe Obi is just playing.

Obi and Obidients even did surprisingly well! I only hope he will build on what he has won in this election, work towards bigger endorsements (not from mere celebrities and pastors, but big economy drivers like Dangote, Otedola, Jack Rich etc), and ground breaking political mergers (just like Buhari in 2015). Then hes prepared for the big price in the future.

Bro good write up. First time you are now making sense. But Tinubu never won according to the electoral act and voting turnout it is very wrong to declare him winner regardless of any sentiment or cabal familiarity. Obi won the election period and should be the president. Any other thing is clearly breaking the law. Win fair and square or leave it for the winner. Omo we go to court till this matter is resolved. Inec is fraudulent and you know it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by zinaunreal(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
fareed69:

Better that way .
But before then continue to lick your wounds.
Elupee
Obi
Obi Nwane
Obikereke.
At the end you lost
I shall never Labour in Vain

Scammers. Go tik tok all apc nyashhh don open for the world to see
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by fareed69(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

Scammers. Go tik tok all apc nyashhh don open for the world to see

Don't worry we go give you the photocopy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / 10 NYSC Members, One Soldier Arrested In Akwa Ibom / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.