Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today (25074 Views)

Biafrans Protest! Tinubu Must Go Protest Erupt In London, Massive Demonstrators / Abeokuta Protest: Tinubu Should Be Arrested Now! / President Buhari Appoints Suleiman Abba, Chairman Police Trust Fund BOT, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2023
McLizbae:
Chai this bitter bitter obidenses! See as him abuse me finsh just because I state obvious fact. Never again will fanatics take over Nigeria! May God continue to block una!
block your papa. Fanatic kee u there. Accept the face that the election was rigged. Mumu
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by McLizbae: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2023
You have nothing but bitterness! Pesin wey nor get papa na him dey quick insult other people papa. You na Mad dog bastard. Forget Obi, run along and look for your randy father.

Show me the election wey dem nor rig in Nigeria. Obi fit swear say him never rig election for him political career!? Fathead like you have refused to believe that rigging is part of the structure in Nigeria. Pesin wey get the power to rig na him dey rig.

I be objective political analyzer, I nor dey support anybody, but I go help you understand fact about how this are unfolding. Obidients should stop beating the dead horse. Obi know he won't get anything from the court! The earlier he starts strategies for next election the better for him simple.

SouthCaroliina:
block your papa. Fanatic kee u there. Accept the face that the election was rigged. Mumu
Re: PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today by gudugudumeje: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2023
HAS FGN/ ITS AGENCIES ANY RIGHT TO INFLICT SUFFERINGS ON NIGERIANS? The wrong, bizarre and terrible implementation of the new naira redesign policy which is inflicting untold hardships and excruating pains on Nigerians is the first of its kind of terror attack and undue violence in the world. In spite of the S/Court judgement, the terror and violence FGN& CBN and Buhari& Emefiele on both ends have agreed to constitute keep going on to be done Nigeria citizens amidst countless losses in human and material terms. Several earlier miseries successive FGNs have continually brought them since 1962 are there.... What a humanitarian disaster centre and disasters Buhari-led FGN and Emefiele-led CBN are? Where do we seek redress for this contempt? Losses and compensations must be sought finally; even if it will take decades. No one of these two self-acclaimed emperors nor others has such powers to inflict such as such powers are not invested in their offices and its Acts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Colloquium And The ‘Benching’ Of Fashola As A Spectator - Enitan Olukotun / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Lose To Buhari In Court – Sagay / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.