Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect (41294 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Paulflurry29: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2023
The kind of content we signed up for.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by StJasper(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Afikoo:
Pastor Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Centre Abuja has rejected the announcement of Tinubu as As President elect saying He was appointed by INEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3R6wrGmG_A

This is neither a pastor nor was she called by God. A good pastor must have a discerning spirit. You must know when to talk and when not to talk.

Good or bad, this statement of hers is an affirmation that Peter Obi and his followers are busy weaponizing religion and tribalism.

This is the reason the core-northerners didn't vote for him and will never vote for him.

An idiot going to churches and markets to campaign is expecting every sane Nigerian to vote for him.

A pastor is meant to be nonpartisan when it comes to politics but Naija na cruise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Truthshscrazy: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2023
abk4real:
Trade carefully ma
Its spelt Tread okay.
Tread as in Tread carefully; To tread with caution, etc. You can look it up in dictionaryπŸ‘πŸ€ž
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2023
YEYE...better begin shopping for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU nice pictures to be hang in your various offices
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by stano2(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2023
77up:
Mumu brainwashed
you are the bigger mumu, to leave the message and attack the messenger.
You and your generations have refused to see the light.
Keep being an idiot until you become a victim of ignorance, corruption, incompetence, irregularities of those ruling you.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by sammsimm(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2023
temitope27:
U can leave the country grin
So simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by ukeleh: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2023
Why are Christians so pained about this presidential election? I thought God that appoint leaders or are they no longer believers?
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Segzy19: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2023
I pity this one and her followers...

By May 29, make she repeat this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2023
The right thing will be done.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Kindledlight(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Madam is pained meanwhile she is also one of the numerous pastors obi visited prior to the election.

Some of these pastors thought that God is an hypocrite like we human beings….

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15753618_screenshot20220714234723facebook_jpeg3fc9f287677c89748eb83fb0d61b36a0

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Tareq1105: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2023
J2381:
Lol. Why can't all this people let the court decide. Coming to social media to make noise because you have the platform to do so is a no no.

Peter Obi lost. He believes the opinions of social media users is the opinion of every Nigerian which of course, is false. His false belief made him lose the election. Let the 20 SAN he hired start doing their job.

Obi was voted president on social media but without Certificate of Returns.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Myself2(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Which church allows such open, foolish and imprudent political message from a supposedly sacred pulpit.
See how she said "we the people", which stupid we the people is she referring to ? I did not vote for Bola Tinubu, I voted for Atiku, but Bola Tinubu won the electiin with the highest votes cast, so if any group of supporters are entitled to use that phrase "we the people", then it should be the supporters of Bola Tinubu, who won the election.
Peter Obi did not even come.second in the election, Atiku did, Peter Obi should take his defeat as a learning curve, lest he begins to appear like a desperate opportunist.
Before going into the election, I prayed serioisly to God for peace to reign in Nigeria, especially after the elections. The elctions have been won and lost, any court case will just be an academic exercise as any case of electoral offence by LP, PDP and especially APC will be too insignificant to wipe out the wide margin by which Tinubu won.
So instead of telling lies on her church pulpit, promoting delusion and self deceit and also inciting violence., Pastor Sarah Omakwu should be praying for the president elect in the person of Bola Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by VEHINTOLAR: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Madam,Cameroon is not far from here;you may try that option ! Come May 27th,by the grace of living God,Tinubu will be sworn in as the 16th President of Nigeria ! None of you Tinubu's detractors - Yourself,Labour in vain Party,Obidence yoots,OSU ibos and the mumu "woke" Yoruba idiots, none of you will be able to stop Tinubu's inauguration on the 27th of May,2023 ! You all can rant as you wish online, that's all you can do,bunch of fools !
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by famology(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2023
It's not a crime to have your private president. Only that he won't have state powers. Kikikikikikiki 🀣🀣🀣. The word president is not in the name but the powers attached to it. Your president get constitutional powers? Hahahahahahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣 e can pain.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Quodseverismete: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:
Obi has always caused religious turmoil even when he was Anambra Governor.

As presidential candidate, he also lived up to his past by weaponizing religion.

He has always been known as a fake messiah who was a failure in governance.

Those who support him now cannot explain to us why they condemned him for his failure in office.

They are hypocrites who joined the bandwagon, but we sane Nigerians have ensured we will not suffer like Anambra suffered.

Nigeria would rather develop like Lagos than to develop like Anambra.

Where were you when Tinubu despised the whole Christian faith and went for a Muslim-Muslim ticket against the federal character enshrined in the constitution?
How competent is Tinubu to say he didn't see any competent Christian in the North. Perhaps, if it were Christian-Christian ticket by now the country will be on fire. Tinubu should be ready for rough days ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by SugarGirl44(f): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry

My mother is a dead fish and can not be sweet in any soup

Thunder will fire my mother before before may 29th, my dear people please stay tune
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Abagworo(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2023
They did it in Imo State and destroyed the peace of the State and now they want to do it to Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Omosorire: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Afikoo:
Pastor Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Centre Abuja has rejected the announcement of Tinubu as As President elect saying He was appointed by INEC.

I think it's high time we come to the reality that Tinubu is the president - elect, president - in - waiting, and eventually the president. This man was mocked pre-election, during election and now post- election he's still been mocked. Without mincing words, he's the most mocked president Nigeria has ever had. His character was assassinated severely and severally . He was called a drug baron, a killer, a thief, and most importantly an embezzler of public funds. Till today, all these unprintable names remain a mere "beer parlour" talks and speculations as no court of competent jurisprudence have found him culpable. I don't act on hearsay and my respect for this man will cease the day he's found wanting. Just like I have always say, I remain non-partisan but I have a soft spot for Asiwaju. I have been under-studying his unique style of politics and leadership long before he contested and won as the president. Tinubu is a dogged fighter, fearless, loyal, and builders of men. A chartered accountant, auditor extraordinaire, finance expert, and an administrator par excellence . Those that know him, know his worth! Even his worst critics never doubted his abilities and capabilities.
During the last campaign rallies, no one tackled his past performance in office and there were no issue-based campaigns rather things used to campaign against him were age and supposed health and accused of being frail, weak, incoherent, and fragile. I'm not qualified to speak on someone's health. Only God knows who is healthy and who's not! The election that produced Tinubu last weekend might be as flawed as those before it. I'm not holding forth for both INEC and Tinubu, I belief court of law will tell and ultimately time will tell. Surely, in his private life he has his shortcomings, I have mine and I belief everyone does. Last weekend, I witnessed an election that was full of tribal sentiment and religious divides. To buttress Asiwaju's character assassination that I mentioned earlier, just before the election, a video went viral showing a pastor putting it to his congregation and everyone out there that can those supporting and agitating for Tinubu wholeheartedly pray and wish that the lives of their children be like him should raise up their hands? What a pity! Like I mentioned earlier, many people have been brainwashed and true character of Asiwaju has been battered. I told everyone after watching the video that if it happens that I was in that congregation, if no one raises up their hand, I will. Asiwaju is misunderstood in no small measure.
Performance-wise, I can vouch for Jagaban because he has done it before. He's a performer, he will do it again. If we all join hands together and united as a Nation, the sucesss and joy is here. I personally wish Asiwaju well and hope he listen to just 2 things: 1) The cry and yearnings of the youths. Just like he admitted during his acceptance speech, he said he heard the youths loud and cleared. Even a deaf man couldn't have heard better. Youths of the nation had a protest vote against him in particular and the APC in general. 2) The cry and yearnings of the Nigerian populace. Asiwaju needs to step in immediately after sworn in to address some pertinent issues bothering us a a country and reset our dear country back on the path of glorified nation once more.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Popeonah(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:

As presidential candidate, he also lived up to his past by weaponizing religion.

Those who support him now cannot explain to us why they condemned him for his failure in office.

They are hypocrites who joined the bandwagon, but we sane Nigerians have ensured we will not suffer like Anambra suffered.

You be mugu, tell your candidate to win the sit by Merritt and not by rigging. Obi is a no body but he won your political god. How can you even have the mind to vote for tinubu?
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by EgusiShankly: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
I wish this kind of people would stop associating with the body of Christ. Just call yourself something else
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by femmy2010(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Pastors have turned themselves to Judge na, the supposed moral compass of the society behaving like MC Olu Omo and Dino Melaye.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2023
The man Peter G. OBI must be aware of the plans ahead of 25th
Feb 2023, the plans to Rig the election and make him come 3rd.
However, you should be aware that this plan would only work to
his advantage. The Man Mr Ahmed T.B would be destroying
himself by himself, there would be an arrest on the swearing in
date after he must have won by Dubious means and corrupt
electoral practices. We are aware of the 10million dollars deal
made with a man named Wike Nyesom, a Governor in the
southern Region. The man Nyesom Wike, shall be engaging in
this rigging too. All this shall happen but you all must be careful,
there might be a break out of war which should be totally avoided
by all means. This war would cost a lot of lives if it happens. This
war would totally not be necessary as the Anonymous would do
the needful in making Mr P.G Obi the next legal president of the
country.
Do not forget, all these are connected to the declaration of Nigeria to be a new muslim nation which would happen by 2024. The Man Peter Obi
must be careful of Handshakes, there is a plan to eliminate him as
soon as possible by the use of Biological means. A handshake
would be the the only option to execute this
Keep your fingers crossed and you must not forget,
We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not Forgive
We do not Forget
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by eroticecstasy: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:

The desperate greedy guy is a criminal

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by condiz8: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Tunibu is a dead fish and can not be sweet in any soup

Thunder will fire Bola Ahmed Tunibu before before may 29th, my dear people please stay tune

Can i still say make thunder fire ya papa too? disrespectful punk like you
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Godfather898989: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2023
adecz:
πŸ†—

This my First to comment for February
is dedicated to the Nigerians whose
voices were stolen in the recently concluded
presidential polls.

It is not over until it is over as God has
heard the wailing and gnashing of teeth &
hasn't gone to sleep on Nigeria's matter..

An election that 1st, 2nd and 3 position
all won 12 states each can't just be
decided like that..😐😐😐
She either delusional or she not a Nigerian to be lampooing like this... Chai fake pastors everywhere
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Spanki(f): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Afikoo:

Then shut your church! How many Christians even help their fellow Christians? Nonsense talk!
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by UncommonLogic: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Idiotic pastorprenual fraudster.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by WithFact: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2023
How these multitude enjoying and come to with the rubbish concerns every rational humbeing.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by TrumpDonald2: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:

Keep deceiving yourself. You never tire? This same rubbish you have been uploading before the elections didn't change anyones opinion about him. We still voted for him.

So stop laboring in vain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Omookunnimi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Tunibu is a dead fish and can not be sweet in any soup

Thunder will fire Bola Ahmed Tunibu before before may 29th, my dear people please stay tune

What you wish for others will bounce back to you. So watch what you speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You β€” Tinubu Replies Obi / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.