Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect (41295 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Rokmod1234: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dindinrin. So Obi Pandora is your President Elect. Bad and sore losers. Una Neva see something. Hateful creatures.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by pquaver(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Buddha3:

grin grin

Wait, you dey threaten me?

If u see am as threat good for u, but I guess English is Nigeria's official language

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by 77up(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
stano2:
you are the bigger mumu, to leave the message and attack the messenger.
You and your generations have refused to see the light.
Keep being an idiot until you become a victim of ignorance, corruption, incompetence, irregularities of those ruling you.
shut up ode🙄
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
pquaver:

If u see am as threat good for u, but I guess English is Nigeria's official language

Ikpa, no threaten me o grin!

I no be politician pikin o!
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by pquaver(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Buddha3:

Ikpa, no threaten me o grin!

I no be politician pikin o!

Why I go threaten u? U be Obi or I be Tinubu? I am just telling u as an obidient, people vote jagaban and we quiet no mean say we no dey.. Our aim we Don achieve, but wen our choice which is majority is being threatened by minority, we will have no choice but to stand up... Na democracy we dey.. Majority have their way, obidients cannot turn it upside down because their obi no win

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
una biafra Igbo useless cry has not even start .. na 4 years un ago take run the 1st leg , then another 4 years for una 2nd leg cry during Tinubu 2nd tenure in aso rock as Nigeria President , after we go kee una finally by the power return to the North .. Foolish NIdigbo can never be Nigeria president , Neva !!!!
Okiton:
angry

Tunibu is a dead fish and can not be sweet in any soup

Thunder will fire Bola Ahmed Tunibu before before may 29th, my dear people please stay tune
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by edetic: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:
Obi has always caused religious turmoil even when he was Anambra Governor.

As presidential candidate, he also lived up to his past by weaponizing religion.

He has always been known as a fake messiah who was a failure in governance.

Those who support him now cannot explain to us why they condemned him for his failure in office.

They are hypocrites who joined the bandwagon, but we sane Nigerians have ensured we will not suffer like Anambra suffered.

Nigeria would rather develop like Lagos than to develop like Anambra.
Obi definitely has his shortcomings as no one is perfect, but it will take a demented fool to compare a man full of wit and wisdom to a sick decrepit slowpoke globally notorious as a drug Baron to handle a country that is as sick as the man himself,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Olurondo: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fake Pastor. They are plenty in Nigeria.All of them prophesied that Obi will win yet he lost.Now they are throwing tantrums like babies.Nonsense!!
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by edetic: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
stano2:
Nigerians rejected him.
Watch urchins attack and call me Igbo.
To them anyone against the irregularities and incompetency of INEC is an Igbo man.

Are you people not ashamed that in 2023 we are having such a shameful election after billions of your money was used to prepare for this.

Are you not thinking??
During the SARS protest, you all were divided and turned it into an Igbo thing, why do you people always allow yourselves to be used.

Don’t you want a better Nigeria? Are there jobs? What about inflation? What kind of country do you want your kids to grow in? Have you checked the country’s debt profile, what exactly was the money used for?
don't mind the useless people, all they want is for their brother to be president even though the man cannot walk straight, it they have brains at all, it's Osibanjo that should have been contesting now and everybody would have voted for him because he's capable, more capable than Obi, now they want us all to leave the choice of an agile, intelligent, straightforward leader for a dying Old drug Baron, because of tribal sentiments,

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by EteBabaagba222(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Afikoo:
Pastor Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Centre Abuja has rejected the announcement of Tinubu as As President elect saying He was appointed by INEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3R6wrGmG_A

Religion should be separated from Politics. If DSS carry dis woman now, dey will term it Religion war. Voice out your political words on a neutral ground, not all members of her church beliefs in Obi.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by edetic: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
God bless you ma, you're truly a woman of God, it takes only someone who has the fear of God to come to the public and tell the truth the way it is without fear of intimidation from this corrupt system
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by stano2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
77up:
shut up ode🙄
whatever you call me is what you are, bigger one
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by edetic: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

This empty-head fowl again?
The bible self she no sabi
the pastor is telling the truth, it's only a criminal that will celebrate with a criminal for a victory that was criminally won
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Petie33: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Buddha3:

But finally, pot dey always black pass kettle na.. grin. Cause the pot practically spends more time in the fire than the kettle.

Even in your bid to try sounding intelligent, you "rigged" the idiomatic expression.

What Tinubu/APC and their supporters cannot corrupt does not exist..

Cry more I enjoy it you and your demigod obituary are the most corrupt set APC have videos as evidence of how obituary people rig even when their figures were changed the clips are there pls stop and save your tears we need it after judgment let's meet in court
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by MeineMutter: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
worldman:
Stupid politicians in church

Don’t mind her. Her prophecy didn’t come to pass so she’s changing tactics before her gullible sheep.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by norriswood(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
HeadNigga:
So the pastor is saying he is President-appoint.

Tinubu why
....who cares about what paspolitician saying..
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Ofachiedo: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
I didn't vote for Obi and I wonder how he is now claiming he won. I have never voted for a presidential candidate that lost .
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by OmarBashir: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
If they El-zazarki this one now, cry go start, keep disturbing the peace of the nation and dividing through religious and tribal line.

Don't know why Politics emotions could overcome some Pastors and they stay on the altar to spit out such, Back then Pastors will maintain a neutral line they will only just tell the congregation to pray for Nigeria for God to manifest. But nowadays Pastors are now taking sides. This one called herself not a God calling.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Babalola0920: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
He pain them let me prophecies to you 2031 expect a Muslim president shebi una dey mad
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Nicenixon: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Some pastors are disgrace to Christianity.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Vitally123: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Well said. The process that announced him was the worst since independence in spite of billions spent on BVAS, Irev, .What more can we say" Kirikiri, interpol loading...BARON.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by HeroicMeastro: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
edetic:
the pastor is telling the truth, it's only a criminal that will celebrate with a criminal for a victory that was criminally won
Okay. Let's wait for the courts to determine who the criminals are.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Larryndelaw: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Igbo lamenting. If BAT is not your president, then disappear fast
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by package7(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is she alright?
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by FisifunKododada: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Peter Obi's legacy for Anambra and Nigeria. Open practice of religious sentiments in politics.

Also, it appears that the most important requirement to be a Nigerian Christian is:

A VERY LOW IQ.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by wildkat: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:
Obi has always caused religious turmoil even when he was Anambra Governor.

As presidential candidate, he also lived up to his past by weaponizing religion.

He has always been known as a fake messiah who was a failure in governance.

Those who support him now cannot explain to us why they condemned him for his failure in office.

They are hypocrites who joined the bandwagon, but we sane Nigerians have ensured we will not suffer like Anambra suffered.

Nigeria would rather develop like Lagos than to develop like Anambra.

Keep your wailing to yourself. We’re not interested in reading any gibberish u typed.

Urchin Slave!!
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by wildkat: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Charmingrascal:
She should conduct another election and make her third position candidate the President.

And who told u her choice is Obi? U see how your conscience is killing u because u know the true winner of the election but choose to hide it because of your selfish gains.

U and your likes will get rigged out of anything good coming your way in this life, just same way the election was rigged. Say Amen!!
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by wildkat: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Lol

SENSELESS delusional bastards.

Who is now the President-elect? THE ONE THAT CAME 3RD? grin grin grin

Senseless pained fools

Bloody losers grin

You fools should continue deceiving YOURSELVES in your stupidity and delusions.

At the end of the day, you'll still go ahead to fool yourselves in the court.

SO ATIKU THAT CAME SECOND WILL AGREE FOR THE MANDATE TO BE GIVEN TO OBI THAT CAME 3RD?

She never mentioned Obi oo... I wonder why your conscience is pricking u 😂

Why do u guys see Obi as a big threat yet u said LP is a light weight party
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Exceed15: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
temitope27:
U can leave the country grin

Buhari own na rehearsal.. una never see anything
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by gbishman: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
This should have been arrested right on the pulpit. Pastors now see themselves as above the law. This is very unbecoming
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by Afolue(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:
Why are our Christian leaders refusing to understand that God answered Obi's prayer?

Whether or not, you can not win. Not even coming elections. Politics built on religion and ethnicity, gets quenched down on it own! Simple….
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect by BigBrother9ja: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

She never mentioned Obi oo... I wonder why your conscience is pricking u 😂

Why do u guys see Obi as a big threat yet u said LP is a light weight party
If he was a threat, he wouldn't have taken the 3rd position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.