Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52176 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by nlfpmod: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dear Fellow Eti-Osa Resident,

It is my pleasure and privilege to write this letter to you as we approach the Governorship Election taking place this week, on Saturday, March I I 2023.

As your Governor for the last four years, I am asking you to please join hands with us to continue this special journey of achieving our collective vision of a Greater Lagos. We have, over the last four years, left no doubt as to how deeply committed we are, in our quest to positively transform the fortunes of Lagos State on behalf of all its people.

Let me also say that, regardless of how we may have wanted the presidential elections to go, we are all united, as Lagosians, by the compelling dream of a Greater Lagos.

This is why I am extending an invitation to you, to support this all-important task of bettering our State, by voting for me, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu on March I I .

I promise to continue to serve you with seriousness and diligence, and to continue the journey towards a Lagos that is the most dynamic and prosperous state in the country.

There is so much that we have been able to accomplish over the last four years, and much more we can achieve over the next four, with your support.

The The phase of the blue line rail has been completed and the red line will equally be completed very soon. The Lekki-Epe expressway is undergoing reconstruction from Ajah to Epe T-junction, we have recently completed the section of it between Eleko Junction and Epe.

Work is at an advanced phase on the new Lekki Regional Road that will serve as an alternative to the Lekki-Epe Expressway, connecting Freedom Way to VGC. We are investing in several new hospitals, upgrading our public schools, and empowering pupils and teachers with digital tools to improve teaching and learning outcomes.

We have attracted billions of dollars into major infrastructure and manufacturing projects in our dear State, including the newly commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port, which will create tens of thousands of jobs and uplift the economy of Lekki. We are pushing ahead with the construction of the 4th Mainland Bridge that will connect Lekki to the Lagos-lbadan Expressway.

Indeed, there are many more transformational projects and programs that space will not permit me to outline here, that will yield massive dividends for all of us in Lagos State in the years and decades ahead.

I seek from you the opportunity to complete these laudable projects and programs, and many more, which you can make possible by re-electing me as Governor of Lagos State on March I I , 2023.

I thank you for your time and attention, and I look forward to serving you again, with humility, passion and diligence, for the next four years.

Sincerely yours.
Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu
Governor of Lagos State.

https://twitter.com/PeteAdeyemi/status/1632815830512594944?s=20

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Femich18(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
This past week has shown that Sanwo is jittery. If you have done well you don't need to be scared. He's always on twitter saying "Dear lagosians".

Everyone is awake now. We are all voting from top to bottom this weekend grin

675 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by hisexcellency34: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
See what Obidient Movement has caused grin grin grin grin

667 Likes 70 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

76 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by vicdom(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
angry
LP from top to bottom cheesy kiss

517 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Faber(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanwo-Olu don dey write letter pass Apostle Paul for Bible o🤣

Just like Apostle Paul's letter to the Ephesians
This one na Apostle Sanwo-Olu's letter to The Eti-Osaians..😋

I don read the one he wrote to the Alimoshians, earlier today 😂

582 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by wunmi590(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2023

I really like you, and I will like to see you continue your work from where you stopped, but the people have the final say...

The same people of Eti-Osa you keep punishing with huge tax are the same people you are begging for vote.

Where were you when we are also begging you to reduce your high ended policy, that keeps making things over difficult for us....

You keep introducing different policy, just to milk us dry, LASPA and different agency without listening to us, I know how many times I have to go to your various agency office to be begging including Alausa

413 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by KnowledgePower7: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by NwaNimo1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Another one on borrowed time.....

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Massiveglory: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin

Shebi dem invite you with other contestants to covenant center to come tell us what you have for us. You were doing untouchable big man. I cannot come.

OBIDIENTS don reset sanwolu brain.
Now e de write epistle. Now e de beg. grin

367 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Aboguede(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
New brand of politics is available in Nigeria now shocked

The more you look the less you see grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by tuoyoojo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is the democracy I like

Leaders must know that they are at the mercy of the electorates

If you go there, you must treat them well, If not you get the boot

380 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by NSNA: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Regional government loading

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by njikoka(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Action speaks louder than words.... if you have acted well, you will be re-elected, if not, you will be booted out...simple...no sympathy votes

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by wanimo: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
With what APC and PDP has done Nigerians in the last 24 years........

Dear Nigerians there is no better time than now to dismantle all these structures of criminality.

Retirement for all

Labor Party from Top to bottom on Saturday

320 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Efuaye(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na wa ooh!
If politicians can be this humble and not bank on their ill-gotten money to buy votes it will be great.
Unfortunately, after the election, he will return to the status quo.

Peter Obi, thank you for the changes you brought to our electioneering.

325 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Prayfortheworld: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah.
You no matter

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Timiolutomi: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by gift2xl: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
So they can actually beg, labor party thank you. Obedients will do the needful it's payback time.

265 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Techwriter: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
You were invited for interview where you had opportunity to sale yourself but you were drunk with power and arrogance. You felt you were too big for that afterall you are in Asiwajus good books which is all that's required to win election in Lagos.

You underestimated the power of Labour Party and thought PDP was your only rival. Now you're running from pillar to post. Even Igbos that love you are scared by the tribal war your supporters are advocating. They fear the back lash of the consequences of your success.

169 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by chaberry(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ellu pee

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Godsfrezx: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
who win 2023 election. Hit like for peter obi
share for Tinubu

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
After the Presidential election he went silent as a stone. I concluded he went fasting immediately the presidential results was announced as he was spotted in MFM power must Change hands monthly program.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by oka4ugoo: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin

This is what we call: ALL MEN FOR HIMSELF.

He is not asking Lagosians to vote for APC candidates now but that they should just vote for him grin grin grin

It's now obvious to him that those useless APC members that rejected Ambode then can't save him, that Thiefunbu can't save him, MC Oluomo and his thugs can't save him.

Aswear Peter Obi and his Obedient movement don change the dynamics of Nigerian Politics.

Tenant don become landlord grin grin grin

On another note. Some people no get joy.

See as Obedient dey tell a whole Sanwo Olu say him dey disturb them. grin grin grin

How I wish na Ambode be LP candidate grin grin grin

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by smile11s(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wonders

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Omoawoke: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Boss calm down, you will win with clear margin.

Chinedu GRV, tribal bigot, one with disdain for Yoruba. Chinedu that cannot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo, the Biafra ipobian apologist is going no where other than Onistha, his canoe is ready to go and battle in Anambra.
The Biafra war lord is going home

But your excellency, although u are not perfect and had some shortcomings, we will never trade you with someone who is not competent to handle his personal life and lack foresight. GRV chinedu has no iota of sense nor maturity nor competency and he is no match in anything .

We know that those that are promoting him are equally devils devoid of senses. The only thing in their insane minds is to grab someone’s land for bragging rights.
But Lagos is not for shining ego
Lagos is not an apprentice workshop to learn trade
Lagos no be container
Lagos no be playing ground

The 4th largest economy in the world is not for kids babbling
It is not for Chinedu

38 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project / Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe's Convoy Attacked, 5 Policemen Killed In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.