Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. (7268 Views)

The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
My fellow OBIDIENTs. Good day!
Please I want to call on all OBIDIENTs and sane Nigerians in the house. I want us to form a collation group and counts the votes from The IREV PORTAL.
I have started already. I am In Ekit state. I am done with 2 LGA and over 500 polling units. This task is too much for one person to bear. Please I would like all of us to join in counting the results from the IREV and let's know once and for all who won the elections. Please let's count together. God bless you.

Please check the polling unit on the result sheet is corresponding with the polling unit on the IREV.

Please chat me up on WhatsApp. Let me add you to the group. 08183083375

States covered so far;
Lagos
Rivers
Ekiti
Adamawa
Delta
Kwara
Bayesla
Imo
Plateau
Akwa ibom

8 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
yojor34641:
Gffh
Can you get out of here??......🤬🤬🤬🤬

1 Like

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by shuttox: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
I will count Rivers

8 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Stenewiser: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obidient, pls from the LG you just finished, did APC and LP vote match what you have.
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
shuttox:
I will count Rivers
Okay sir.
I will count ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Stenewiser:
Obidient, pls from the LG you just finished, did APC and LP vote match what you have.
Not yet.
I am just done with a LGA. until am done with the whole of Ekiti. Will I know which is which.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Jostoman: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Somebody should help us count Lagos own please.
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jostoman:
Somebody should help us count Lagos own please.
Can you Count it?
Someone is doing rivers
I'm doing Ekiti.
You might as well do lagos

3 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Joey4321: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omowale2023:

Can you Count it?
Someone is doing rivers
I'm doing Ekiti.
You might as well do lagos

You can't do lagos alone. Look for someone else to joining you.

I can take enugu. Since they said it's only 600k people that came out to vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by nonhuman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Counting it is not really the problem the problems is those result that they changed and uploaded

10 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
nonhuman:
Counting it is not really the problem the problems is those result that they changed and uploaded
Am still with Ekiti.
I have not touched Lagos at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by puremaker7(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
I have counted everything and Obi won 19 states he got 25% in 30 States..
I think we can declare him here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by nonhuman(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omowale2023:

Am still with Ekiti.
I have not touched Lagos at all
at least you should know the local government you already counted if they correspond, were results from nasarawa uploaded there
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
puremaker7:
I have counted everything and Obi won 19 states he got 25% in 30 States..
I think we can declare him here.
Please can you create a WhatsApp group and lets move this thread to WhatsApp?
I can't upload pictures here

3 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
nonhuman:
at least you should know the local government you already counted if they correspond, were results from nasarawa uploaded there
I have not seen any nasarawa polling units so far.
I only have the overall results from each state announced by INEC. I don't have their LGA results.

1 Like

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
nonhuman:
I know.
But let's just count the results on the IREV first before we make any pronouncements
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
I am on Ekiti results. I have to say, INEC is just doing rubbish......🙄🙄🙄
1 polling unit results are been uploaded in 2 different places. I.e Ado 'B' Insa, polling unit: Open space beside Adeleye house is been uploaded to Ado 'G' oke ila, polling unit: In front of Oretuyi's house/ Iso Village & Ado 'G' Oke ila, polling unit: federal housing estate.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
I'm doing that of Adamawa..

12 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
I'm doing that of Adamawa..
God bless you sir.
Please check the polling unit matches the polling unit results.

6 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Badgers: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Still labouring in vain after election grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Also, on the same Ekiti.
In front of faleye's house/ agumo area 2 is the same with Near new motor park area.
Pu code: 13/01/05/013

5 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Badgers:

Still labouring in vain after election grin grin
Can you get out of this thread....🤬🤬🤬
Go and celebrate your rubbish victory. Allow us sane Nigerians to do our patriotic duty.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by puremaker7(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omowale2023:

Please can you create a WhatsApp group and lets move this thread to WhatsApp?
I can't upload pictures here
Create what? Obi is a loser already and most of you will wail for atleast 4yrs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
puremaker7:
Create what? Obi is a loser already and most of you will wail for atleast 4yrs
Can you take your negative energy out of this thread.

14 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by puremaker7(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omowale2023:

Can you take your negative energy out of this thread.
You people no get job, sey be case don dey court?
Labour before election, still labouring after election 😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
puremaker7:
You people no get job, sey be case don dey court?
Labour before election, still labouring after election 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wetin concern you?
Na your job?
Stop taking pandol for another man's headache

17 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by vonxe: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Me and my friends did 8 lgas in Lagos we stopped when we noticed it is thesame. IF it was rigged then it must be perfect job

4 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
vonxe:
Me and my friends did 8 lgas in Lagos we stopped when we noticed it is thesame. IF it was rigged then it must be perfect job
No.
It doesn't matter.
Please continue. You will meet some discrepancies as you go on.

9 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Godspikin: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
vonxe:

But they said they got 2million votes in Lagos

Illogical people
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Godspikin:

Illogical people
Nobody ever said 2 million.
This the correct score!
Even PDP confirmed it.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Putinofrussia: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin
Godspikin:

Illogical people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Achebe To Nigerian Youths: Rise And Reclaim Your Country / 28 Pensioners Die In Cross River State Over Non-payment Of Entitlements.. / EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.