Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today (989 Views)

Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend / Something Happened Today...has Anyone Experienced It?? / Please Give Me An Explanation For What Happened Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
I had my own funny experience today,it wasn't funny far say, somebody I knew from Facebook today she had a job interview for me today and I was so excited,she also told me they produce wine and is a big company,as somebody that needs a job I was desperate to have one, so I asked her the name of the company she told me, sparkling wine venture (fake) so as a modern day boy I decided to do my own research about the wine 🍷 company, to my surprise it does not exist in the location she mentioned. I knew something was fishy
So I decided to calm down,
She now started asking me how much I made from my last job which I told her,she also asked me how much was I worth now, I told her that's a stupid question for somebody that is trying to help me to gain a job, if I have money I won't be looking for small paying job.

She now told me to come with my application letter ✉ī¸đŸ’Œ and which I did, I prepared my application letter ✉ī¸đŸ’Œ

So I went there with her to the place she told me is a company that produces wine 🍷

Only to find out is a seminar
Many jobs people like me were present..

Imagine borrowing 1k just to go for a job interview , only to reach there it was a seminar on how to make us reach, me way never chop since morning.we are asked to register with some amount of money, I was disappointed.

They only thing I gained was there motivating spirit...

Share your experience if you had experience such before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by marlow1962(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thanks to apc, more unemployment to come.

Btw..u no swear fr d gal? grin

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by KingMack(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ah swear people dey sawfar for this kwan3 called Nigeria wey dem want make you use your small strength to serve am WITH..I PROMISE TO SERVE NIGERIA WITH ALL MY STRENGTH.. which kind mumu promise be that 🙄🙄😔🤔☹ī¸đŸ˜¤

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
marlow1962:
Thanks to apc, more unemployment to come.

Btw..u no swear fr d gal? grin

Everybody dey find way to survive,I no blame her,I believe my curiosity
Cause I saw dey signs...

I wondered which kind wine production way no dey Google or get social media
Re: Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by marlow1962(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

Everybody dey find way to survive,I no blame her,I believe my curiosity
Cause I saw dey signs...

I wondered which kind wine production way no dey Google or get social media
No be only wine production company.
Maybe na one of dos refer a friend seminar
Re: Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:04am On Mar 07, 2023
marlow1962:

No be only wine production company.
Maybe na one of dos refer a friend seminar
exactly đŸ’¯ bring somebody that will bring somebody
Re: Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Something u can get so easily
Become a child of God ,attend winners chapel living faith church for three months, obey all instructions and get a job within 2mo ths
Re: Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by AskProf: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
Something u can get so easily
Become a child of God ,attend winners chapel living faith church for three months, obey all instructions and get a job within 2mo ths

Nonsense.
Re: Unemployment Have Done Me Something,what Happened Today by Kharol1234: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2023
GNLD,NEOLIFE,FAFORLIFE AND MANY MORE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba And Igbo Women Have Passed The Stage Of Who To Marry / 51 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend If You Doubt His Love / Why Some Ladies Remain Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.