Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

In Need Of Something Serious, No Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Something Serious, No Game (1157 Views)

The World Of Game . Don't Click , There Is No Game . / 61 Female Languages. No Game . / Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first.
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by riyoce591: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Hfdu

Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by burp18: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Dey play πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by Aklee4994(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Well to do f gender...make una enter this guy Dm...but If the Dm is more than 1 person problem Dey my man because you can loose guard πŸ’‚β€β™€οΈ
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 1:30am On Mar 11, 2023
dippleee1:
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first.

hi
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
dippleee1:

Pls Lagos base joor, so that distance doesn't cause issues for us or if you plan relocating to Lagos sooner..but Lagos base pls
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Please and please, Lagos base... distance is not my thing.... Something Serious pls
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by Lungdick: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lol grin grin It's the "just believe in God part for me"

but op, the devil also believe in God.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by Sixfeetbelle: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
What are your physical attributes?

Women are moved by what they see you know.
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2023
dippleee1:

Hi
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 5:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Am open for a nice fruitful conversation..pls be able to hold a good conversation...not DMing me when you have nothing to say or can't hold conversation.
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
dippleee1:
Am open for a nice fruitful conversation..pls be able to hold a good conversation...not DMing me when you have nothing to say or can't hold conversation.

Hello
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 8:57am On May 07, 2023
dippleee1:

Still in look out for something real. Pls be able to hold quality conversation, pls have something doing atleast no Matter how small...Be serious in what you looking for
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by dippleee1: 7:58pm On May 09, 2023
dippleee1:

Still in look out for something real. Pls be able to hold quality conversation, pls have something doing atleast no Matter how small...Be serious in what you looking for

Biko, serious person only before you contact me
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by okunwaye(m): 2:07am On May 10, 2023
HOPE YOU DON'T MIND SINGLE MOTHERS?
BECAUSE NA THEM FULL HERE grin
Re: In Need Of Something Serious, No Game by Jeon(f): 8:15pm On Jan 17
Chaii. Mrcork, you attention is needed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? / Is There Anything Like Privacy Among Husband And Wife In A Marriage? / Never Kill Yourself To Please A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.