Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi (13796 Views)

‘Is It For Groundnuts?’ — Atiku’s Aide Dismisses Tinubu’s ₦8k Relief Plan / Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by peekspot(m): 3:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Chris Aburime, press secretary to Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, has dismissed an allegation of a plot to assassinate Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP).

A message has gone viral on social media claiming that Soludo has been offered money to assassinate Obi.

Hold Soludo Responsible If Anything Happens To Peter Obi,” the title of the message reads.

“Yesterday, a Helicopter entered Awka by 1:30 am and took Soludo to a secret meeting at Government House, Owerri. The agenda of the meeting is Peter Obi and how to stop him physically, politically, and otherwise,” the message reads.
Soludo was given five million dollars in 100 dollar bills for the hatchet job and Soludo promised to eliminate Peter Obi.”

Reacting to the viral message on Monday, Aburime said the governor wasn’t offered any money to harm anyone, saying that Soludo wishes Peter Obi well.

“I want to state categorically that there is no iota of truth in that write up, he did not go to Owerri and he was not offered any sum of money to harm anyone, not even his brother Mr Peter Obi an illustrious son of Anambra,” NAN quoted Aburime as saying.
Soludo wishes Obi well, he appreciates Anambra voters for supporting him massively, of course, he predicted his victory in Anambra, and remember, there was no form of violence or electoral malfeasance in Anambra, that speaks a lot about the peaceful nature of Soludo.”

He said the development, protection of lives and property, and sustainable progress of Anambra should be the bigger picture occupying the minds of supporters than their personal interests.

In November, Soludo penned an article where he forecasted that Obi “can’t and won’t win” the 2023 presidential election.

The LP candidate came third behind Bola Tinubu, the president-elect and Atiku Abubakar, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the election that was conducted on February 25.
Source: https://www.thecable.ng/no-iota-of-truth-soludos-aide-dismisses-allegation-of-plot-to-assassinate-obi/amp

4 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 3:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Obi aside. . . . I don't like this Soludo. . . . He is just too full of himself.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by thainuhna: 3:28am On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Obi aside. . . . I don't like this Soludo. . . . He is just too full of himself.
professor isonu cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Psalmistproject: 3:34am On Mar 07, 2023
Shebi him dey run mouth against OBI 🤣🤣🤣 now his enemies wants to use Obidients to teach him a lesson.

They'll keep pushing propaganda against him both PDP and APC to weaken him at the state assembly me I no go pity you, you had it coming. tongue

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38am On Mar 07, 2023
thainuhna:
professor isonu cheesy

He looks too 'EKWEREMADU-ISH'. . . . cry

44 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 4:58am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I'm tired of Nigerian politics. I'm tired of everything.

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck all the politicians making life hellish for us.

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck my Ex.. she will keep getting fuccked ruthlessly like a whoree that she is angry

Fvck all the whorees in Lagos

Fvck you.. yes I'm talking to you. I say fvck you.

Fvck me too angry sad

Calm down e never reach that level.

You want to be Tinubu daughter that fvcks everything with rubber preek?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Papichulostunne(m): 4:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Solid O neva see something. Why the PA dey lie? Solid O was against Obi from the get go

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Icarus99(f): 5:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Chai

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by ecolime(m): 5:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Soludo turned himself to an enemy of the people just because of envy.

His attempt to pull down Obi for no worthy cause marked the beginning of his own Political downfall.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by RealTalkNoBull: 5:24am On Mar 07, 2023
If anything happens to him, its his own Igbo ppl that killed him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by tk4radi: 5:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Confessions..

Nobody asked you guys anything.

So, why are you guys confessing.??

If anything happens to Obi,, e no go better for una oo.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Officialgarri: 5:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Some people actually make useless accusations . How can a sane person think Obi or any popular politician will be the target of assassination?

This PA even get time to defend Soludo because this kind of accusations should not even be paid attention to

5 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by tk4radi: 5:28am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck my Ex.. she will keep getting fuccked ruthlessly like a whoree that she is angry

Fvck me too angry sad

BRO..

Please I hope all is well??

Please don't get depressed yet.
Hang on a little bit.

Happiness is still coming.

You will meet a better lady who is not a whooore.

Nigeria will still be better, and you will cherish the works of your hand, and get paid well for doing the jobs you truly enjoy doing

You will still make a good impact, and later tell your kids the story of your life.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by FunkeAyorinde: 5:29am On Mar 07, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by vowiski(m): 5:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by KanuSE: 5:31am On Mar 07, 2023
If this happens then it will definitely come from the enemy within - his own Igbo brother would deliver him to his enemies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by adioolayi(m): 5:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Make una carry una wahala go front abeg...

Peter Obi should better leave his kinsmen and seek abode in Lagos as usual...

We omoluabi's don't play politics with bitterness....no wonder he resides in Lagos afterall.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:32am On Mar 07, 2023
No smoke without fire...

With Naija corrupt and wicked politicians, all shades of evil is possible

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by peacettw: 5:35am On Mar 07, 2023
I don't know if this story is true or not but Soludo should be extremely careful not to brush this aside as one of those moonlight tales.

This is no longer a laughing matter and these allegations should be addressed squarely so that the people will not be incited to act.

As a matter of fact he should compel Peter Obi and other religious leaders to speak on his behalf while further denouncing the allegations on live TV to prove his innocence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Hoodnigga123: 5:35am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople Don't go and commit suicide ooooo
post=121535887:

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck me too angry sad
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by sureboykris(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2023
No need to response to that baseless write up

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Kennitrust(m): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck me too angry sad
you no dey sleep?
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by izuch(m): 5:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Enough seats for those that came to read comments grin

6 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by westfield: 5:38am On Mar 07, 2023
A
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Nonybb: 5:39am On Mar 07, 2023
Soludo start writing your own letters like apostles Paul and Sanwolu wrote to the people of Corinthians and Eti Osa respectively because you are a one-term governor. Obi Tsunami is coming for you in 2026. You are lucky your seat is not on the line because we the Anambrarians are voting LABOUR PARTY from TOP TO BOTTOM comes March 11th in the Anambra House of Assembly seat. You insulted Mr Obi our president-elect and March 11th is the payback time

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by goodyvin02(m): 5:40am On Mar 07, 2023
If anything happens to PO the country will burn, I believe they know that themselves.
This is not the nineties

15 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by badoh(m): 5:43am On Mar 07, 2023
ecolime:
Soludo turned himself to an enemy of the people just because of envy.

His attempt to pool down Obi for no worthy cause marked the beginning of his own Political downfall.
For saying the truth. Obi failed in governance and Soludo pointed this out and you people were angry about this, hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by stano2(m): 5:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by emmanuelbrown26: 6:02am On Mar 07, 2023
I even doubt dis news self. But Soludo just soiled his hands with d wrong political mafian.
Working with political mafians, be ready to do their bidding at all time and cost bcs they know ur secret more than any other person.
Dis period must be very hard on Soludo to handle, they will always drag him till he gives up his political dream of second tenure.
Wit dis propaganda and his antecedent about Obi, d whole anambarians would definitely turn their back on Soludo, having anything to do with Soludo in near future is almost future impossible.

10 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by mod9: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2023

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, IMF Warns Nigeria Against Rising Debts / Graft Allegations: Why FG May Not Prosecute Magu / Have Nigerians Seen Only One Fuel Scarcity Under Buhari As Femi Adesina Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.