Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,514 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi (13815 Views)

‘Is It For Groundnuts?’ — Atiku’s Aide Dismisses Tinubu’s ₦8k Relief Plan / An Indicator That Tinubu Is About To Assassinate Peter Obi / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:11am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I'm tired of Nigerian politics. I'm tired of everything.

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck all the politicians making life hellish for us.

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck my Ex.. she will keep getting fuccked ruthlessly like a whoree that she is angry

Fvck all the whorees in Lagos

Fvck you.. yes I'm talking to you. I say fvck you.

Fvck me too angry sad
Kikikiki 😝

Festival of Fucck. Fucck you too bro.
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Officialgarri:
Some people actually make useless accusations . How can a sane person think Obi or any popular politician will be the target of assassination?

This PA even get time to defend Soludo because this kind of accusations should not even be paid attention to
Funso Williams was gunned down and nobody has been punished ever since. Bola Ige nko? Mko Abiola and his wife wasted like rats. Pa Alfred Rewane. Harry Marshall etc.
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2023
adioolayi:
Make una carry una wahala go front abeg...

Peter Obi should better leave his kinsmen and seek abode in Lagos as usual...

We omoluabi's don't play politics with bitterness....no wonder he resides in Lagos afterall.
Only APC stand to benefit from his death.

Nothing must happen to Peter Obi.
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2023
ecolime:
Soludo turned himself to an enemy of the people just because of envy.

His attempt to pool down Obi for no worthy cause marked the beginning of his own Political downfall.

He has single handedly destroyed Apga

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2023
E no go better for Lugard for lumping us together with these guys
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Cabonylewis(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck my Ex.. she will keep getting fuccked ruthlessly like a whoree that she is angry

Fvck me too angry sad
Coward shit hole
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Denoh68: 6:33am On Mar 07, 2023
mod9:

Nigeria is not Lagos and Obi is not Funsho Williams
GREEDY AFONJAS, THEY WANT TO USE SOLUDO AS A TOOL TO DESTROY OBI, THEIR PLANS HAVE FAILED. FEAR TINUBU, THAT MAN CAN DO ANYTHING JUST TO RULE THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2023
Peter Obi is fortified and can not be harm by any persons born of a woman.

Those planning to kill Peter Obi will be defeated and confused.
Obidients are with Peter Obi to Protect and defend him and his family always.

God should forbid that something went wrong and if anything bad happened to Peter Obi and his family, then obidients and Nigerians will hold this people responsible: Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family, President Buhari and his family, National chairmans of APC and PDP Parties, governor of Rivers State Nyesom wike, governor of Oyo state Seyi Makinde, governor of Benue state Samuel Ortom, Atiku Abubakar, one world order groups, foreign spy agents and others.

Those fools should not test the revenge attitudes of Nigerians and Obidients because obidients and Nigerians who loves Peter Obi, will not fold their hands and watch as enemies harm Peter Obi without retaliating and fighting back: Nigerians and Obidients will carry out angriest revenges.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Edusouls(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck me too angry sad
hahahah calm down bro, remember na una Dey Bleep and spoil those girls, then they become whores and wound you guys badly at the end by tearing ur hearts into pieces, so what we reap we sow

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Thomasankara(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2023
[/color] wink cheesy cheesy wink wink grin cheesy ;Dvillage people really gawt ur back[color=#770077]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck me too angry sad
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Edusouls(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2023
1nice:
Peter Obi is fortified and can not be harm by any persons born of a woman.

Those planning to kill Peter Obi will be defeated and confused.
Obidients are with Peter Obi to Protect and defend him and his family always.

God should forbid that something went wrong and if anything bad happened to Peter Obi and his family, then obidients and Nigerians will hold this people responsible: Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family, President Buhari and his family, National chairmans of APC and PDP Parties, governor of Rivers State Nyesom wike, governor of Oyo state Seyi Makinde, governor of Benue state Samuel Ortom, Atiku Abubakar, one world order groups, foreign spy agents and others.

Those fools should not test the revenge attitudes of Nigerians and Obidients because Nigerians who loves Peter Obi and Obidients will not fold their hands and watch as enemies harm Peter Obi without retaliating and fighting back: Nigerians and Obidients will carry out angriest revenges.
hahaha kids all over nairaland , you never chop two square meal so how can you revenge the big boyz

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2023
adioolayi:
Make una carry una wahala go front abeg...

Peter Obi should better leave his kinsmen and seek abode in Lagos as usual...

We omoluabi's don't play politics with bitterness....no wonder he resides in Lagos afterall.

Funsho Williams
Bola ige
SAKA salau
Etc ,

Every tribe has its flaws, politics is dirty, very dirty
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Edusouls:
hahaha kids all over nairaland , you never chop two square meal so how can you revenge the big boyz
You kids on Nairaland are something else, you kids better plan your life well, stop talking rubbish.

If Peter Obi is harm, then war will be declared on the conspirators: what will happen to them, mouths will not be able to speak them out.
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by 2starboy25: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck me too angry sad
marafaka
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Zazaza: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact fvck Nigeria

Fvck soludo

Fvck Buhari

Fvck Reino Omocry

Fvck the police

Fvck Femi Adeshina

Fvck Tinubu

Fvck lai Mohamed

Fvck APC

Fvck PDP

Fvck Dino melaye

Fvck Atiku

Fvck Lord Lugard

Fvck Seuun

Fvck myynnd

Fvck me too angry sad
Easy nigga,we understand you now.What’s that your ex’s name again?

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Shebi him dey run mouth against OBI 🤣🤣🤣 now his enemies wants to use Obidients to teach him a lesson.

They'll keep pushing propaganda against him both PDP and APC to weaken him at the state assembly me I no go pity you, you had it coming. tongue
To weaken him... Na anambra people go suffer am na... Hate go kill many people ooo

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by georgeakins: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2023
goodyvin02:
If anything happens to PO the country will burn, I believe they know that themselves.
This is not the nineties

Ibo land may burn, but not the country.
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by maiunguwar: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:

He has single handedly destroyed Apga
So he could return to PDP and contest for president as promised him by atiku
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by georgeakins: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Denoh68:
GREEDY AFONJAS, THEY WANT TO USE SOLUDO AS A TOOL TO DESTROY OBI, THEIR PLANS HAVE FAILED. FEAR TINUBU, THAT MAN CAN DO ANYTHING JUST TO RULE THIS COUNTRY.

Obi knows that most of his supporters are largely illiterates. So being a chronic liar, he can always fabricate stories to evoke emotions from them.
Nobody is after Obi's life, even if he dies , it is his Ibo blodas that they should ask. It does not concern Nigerians because we don't care.
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2023
PO shouldn't joke with that rumor angry
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by AK481(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2023
If it was his election coming on the this week , he would have apologised for his letter and withdraw it seeing that LP and obidients are taking over .

But the wicked man won't, he wants all apga candidates to lose .

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by ruffhandu: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

Calm down e never reach that level.

You want to be Tinubu daughter that fvcks everything with rubber preek?
please tell us more about this

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by mechanics(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Hmmmm, politics of hatred and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Lovelyn451(f): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2023
They don dey wash this one head small small like wike, make anything happen to Peter obi fess, ur own death will be bad

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by hope4nigeria(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2023
thainuhna:
professor isonu cheesy
Real isonun, I don't know this Soludo could be this useless

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by CursedOsuPigs: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

Calm down e never reach that level.

You want to be Obi daughter that fvcks everything with rubber preek?

I've corrected your typo.

Wish you quick recovery 🤪
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by tunapawizzy: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Obi aside. . . . I don't like this Soludo. . . . He is just too full of himself.
Asides being full of himself, he is also filled with envy, jealousy and bitterness for any igbo man or woman that appears to want to eclipse his achievements. Only him had issues with Dora Akunyili, Okonjo iweala, Peter Obi. You will never see him have issues with Rochas, uzodinma and the other ones.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Asides being full of himself, he is also filled with envy, jealousy and bitterness for any igbo man or woman that appears to want to eclipse his achievements. Only him had issues with Dora Akunyili, Okonjo iweala, Peter Obi. You will never see him have issues with Rochas, uzodinma and the other ones.

Very strange fellow.
Extremely full of envy.
Sounds like Simon Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by Johnjustice: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Obidient are a danger to our peace and stability, obidient group is being used by IPoB, it's their plan on how to win political positions and control Nigeria. All their candidate have no record, just pushing them down our throats. Not every new thing is good or beneficial.
Re: Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi by AyomideOG01: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibo land may burn, but not the country.

Meaning that ibo land is not part of the country right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Supreme Court Finally Releases CTC Of December Judgement / Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off / Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.