Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,342 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? (2077 Views)

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by NoToPile: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:

Again, calm down.
The reason I'm not trying to be so loud about the whole thing is because he's not that kind of person or should I say, I don't know him to be like that as he has always been a very respectful and quiet man of God. So, I don't think calling him a sexual predator is a good idea. No. He may have derailed a bit like every other human being but that doesn't mean he's been doing it or he's always been like that. Please let's thread with caution here.

He may not even know he's Crossing boundaries. All I want is advice on how to politely tell him to stop.

I am reading your posts and I am smiling Stopeet abeg, you are not in any position to make excuses for him, infact you shouldn't.

If you know what some so called pastors have done to ladies who rever them like you are doing now and brainwash.

My advice

1.Change church Stop going to his church. If it's all those popular denominations just change branch shikena.

2.If he comes to your apartment, chase him back from the entrance.

Because when it happens no body will belive you, they will say you seduced him/ you want to drag his name in the mud God help you he now becomes more popular, you will be the victim.

He's not that kind of person ehen really? Sebi you said you are a staunch Christain does that man behave like a real Christain to you? Abi

A pastor is touching your belly up and down and you are making excuses for him, He's not even supposed to be at your apartment in the first place.
There's a reason why some churches mandate it not to visit a member (especially opposite sex) alone, you go in pairs.

You better use your head. Lots of rogues and wolves in the house of God these days.

They are telling you the truth you are busy making excuses for him, you better be wise, many have gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
NoToPile:

I am reading your posts and I am smiling Stopeet abeg, you are not in any position to make excuses for him, infact you shouldn't.

If you know what some so called pastors have done to ladies who rever them like you are doing now and brainwash.

My advice

1.Change church Stop going to his church. If it's all those popular denominations just change branch shikena.

2.If he comes to your apartment, chase him back from the entrance.

Because when it happens no body will belive you, they will say you seduced him/ you want to drag his name in the mud God help you he now becomes more popular, you will be the victim.

He's not that kind of person ehen really? Sebi you said you are a staunch Christain does that man behave like a real Christain to you? Abi

A pastor is touching your belly up and down and you are making excuses for him, He's not even supposed to be at your apartment in the first place.
There's a reason why some churches mandate it not to visit a member (especially opposite sex) alone, you go in pairs.

You better use your head. Lots of rogues and wolves in the house of God these days.

They are telling you the truth you are busy making excuses for him, you better be wise, many have gone

Ok. Thanks. I'm not making excuses for him though. Just don't want him tagged some despicable names. I still respect the anointing upon him.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by jagorinho: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Oloki:

Is like she is in love with the so call pastor. She should follow her heart and stop wasting out times here
Women love power and people that weilds it, she is actually ok with the man's advances, it is just that she is yet to convince her conscience totally that is the reason she created this thread.

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Mar 08, 2023
EriMma1:
Ok. Thanks. I'm not making excuses for him though. Just don't want him tagged some despicable names. I still respect the anointing upon him.
This is despicable! undecided

Who anointed this sexual predator or any of your other mogs abeg? The same God who announced almost 2000 years that John the Baptist was the last of the Prophets He sent to the people, the God who put a seal on all Prophets and visions following that according to His revelation to Daniel which He eventually confirmed its happening through John the Apostle, or some other God? undecided

See how religion dey dey chop una lives so? undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 6:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is despicable! undecided

Who anointed this sexual predator or any of your other mogs abeg? The same God who announced almost 2000 years that John the Baptist was the last of the Prophets He sent to the people, the God who put a seal on all Prophets and visions following that according to His revelation to Daniel which He eventually confirmed its happening through John the Apostle, or some other God? undecided

See how religion dey dey chop una lives so? undecided

See your mouth.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2023
jagorinho:

Women love power and people they weilds it, she is actually ok with the man's advances, it is just that she is yet to convince her conscience totally that is the reason she created this thread.

Ok with a married man's advances? You must be high on something. I don't even have time for single guys. t's now married men. A spiritual leader for that matter.

Abeg, shift!
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by NoToPile: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2023
EriMma1:

Thats the mistake some of us chrstains make, the anointing is different from the person, the fact that he's anointed doesn't mean he can't fall.

And these people are also humans with flesh, some might not entirely mortified the flesh.

Just leave the church for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
EriMma1:
See your mouth.
Your focus ought instead to be on the value of your existence abeg as clearly, it seems worth less to you than the honor you give that sexual predator there you continue to honor as a god over your head. undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your focus ought instead to be on the value of your existence abeg as clearly, it seems worth less to you than the honor you give that sexual predator there you continue to honor as a god over your head. undecided

Again, your opinion.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2023
EriMma1:
Again, your opinion.
What I have stated clearly sums up what you have exhibited on this thread to this point. undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What I have stated clearly sums up what you have exhibited on this thread to this point. undecided

Na you Sabi. The gentleman has moved on and I'm praying he keeps off. It may be a mistake and I can only pray and do everything possible within my discretion to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Korkor, rest.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2023
EriMma1:

Na you Sabi. The gentleman has moved on and I'm praying he keeps off. It may be a mistake and I can only pray and do everything possible within my discretion to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Korkor, rest.
tufiakwa! undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
tufiakwa! undecided

LoL.. 😂 😂
Who dey teach my brother Igbo? grin cheesy.
Ok, tufiakwa ooo... May it not continue in Jesus name.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
EriMma1:
LoL.. 😂 😂
Who dey teach my brother Igbo? grin cheesy.
Ok, tufiakwa ooo... May it not continue in Jesus name.
Where are the moderators to push this thread so that other women who may find themselves in a similar situation can understand the brain damage that is this worship of men? undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where are the moderators to push this thread so that other women who may find themselves in a similar situation can understand the brain damage that is this worship of men? undecided

No be only front page. Na back page. Something I've already erased tongue.

Kobojunkie, zuruike.. rest!
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
E be like ur pastor konji dun hold am he want release him hot akamu inside ur towtow. E want baff ur womb with him hot seed
You better run b4 him nack you 9month assignment ur mind go dey there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You The Other Woman? / Things They Didnt Tell You About Fatherhood! / MTN I Don Port Video. I And My Friends Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.