Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68769 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Obavoh: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2023
I have been trying to obtain a loan of โ‚ฆ600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Obavoh: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2023
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we donโ€™t own freezer

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2023
You are a begger. Allow your poor uncle to breathe please ๐Ÿ™

671 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Obavoh: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
You are a begger. Allow your poor uncle to breathe please ๐Ÿ™

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why canโ€™t he just say he canโ€™t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

357 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2023
WHEN ARE YOU GIVING US THE 6TH CHILD?
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MatrixReloaded: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2023
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time

511 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Geovanni412(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why canโ€™t he just say he canโ€™t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

You've been looking for a loan from one man for two years

What happened to all the other options within your circle?

He has been dribbling you with the hope that you will understand that he cannot give you the loan,

Perhaps, he doesn't know how to firmly say NO to such requests, hence, the indirect means, he has been using on you.

407 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2023
OP, you LACK Smartness and food discipline.๐Ÿ˜’

See how you were eating Bread and Fried Eggs like an HUNGRY prisoner!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You should have rejected the meal and asked for can water.๐Ÿ™‚

U too like Food.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Dat's how you once REJECTED a Good paying Job with accomodation because of the Foreign food they gave you
And ran home to your wife's Akpu and Okro soup! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฆ

251 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Geovanni412(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time.

Op has like four little children or more

It will be hard for him to save that kinda money from a job

If he has a business or good side hustle, perhaps, he can do that.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

When he says it to your face now, you would still open a thread complaining that He told you to your face.

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by goodthinker: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Look and see beyond your uncle ... From the little understanding I have had so far, try to begin anything you want or planning to do "anyhow " and try as much as possible to keep it going, it may not be easy. Your Uncle needs to be sure that you're not going to waste the money he gives you but the moment he sees your seriousness and commitment in what you are doing and you are competently responding to the questions he throws to you concerning your business and having seen what is ground then definitely you will get something from him. Mind you, your uncle also struggle to get to the niche. You can even tell him to invest it , then try to lore him with attractive return on investment because " there is no more free money". Be responsible, truthful and honest then you have more from him and even other.
Finally, your uncle may not have the money while you think he does or may not have seen your seriousness. Money isn't easy to get.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Mhizzard(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2023
We track him down just like a theif.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by spinna: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2023
Lol aggressive begging and skillful evasion...

Probably your entitled mindset is what is turning him off

Or hes trying to help you by trying to make you stop begging

The fish is a coded message

Go and learn to fish instead of begging for fish

Go ahead and start that business with what you have and where you are

The "rich men are evil" philosophy is a key characteristic of a poverty mindset

Also do you not feel the wife or husband will see this post where you are deriding them after they were so kind to give you all that nice fish plus a rich breakfast

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Emu4u2c: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2023
He even get mind talk say he track him uncle..na to kidnap the uncle remain

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Mrsoft3(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

This entitlement mentality of yours will finish you.

You better go restrategize your life and get a loan somewhere else. If you will pay back then go find another source to get the loan.

And if that your idea will guarantee good return draw a business plan and get an investor.

Go and give it to your uncle to invest in it and show him what he stands to gain if he invest everything being equal.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Blake755: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Wat if they person u wan to collect loan from is paying a huge debt make una try dey reason

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by kindlyheart: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Are you sure you're gonna pay back the loan ?

When it comes to money issues, Most family members don't repay loans

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Puss360(f): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2023
Go to your bank and collect the loan... Why must it be from family members??

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by TOBILOBA2023(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

FOR A FAMILY MAN? IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMY? Na how many Nigerians (married with children) wey dey earn above 50k monthly, get 600k in savings? How many casual workers earns 50k monthly salary in a "bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory".LET'S BE REALISTIC ABEG.

ARE YOU EVEN A NIGERIAN? DO YOU LIVE AND WORK IN NIGERIA? HAVE YOU STARTED WORKING (Not affiliate marketing, forex/Bitcoin stuff or some online something something) HAVE YOU WORKED IN A FACTORY AS A CASUAL WORKER BEFORE? ARE YOU AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER?? ARE YOU SINGLE OR MARRIED? DO YOU LIVE ALONE OR LIVE WITH PARENTS?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If the loan He's seeking is for business purpose, My advice to him . . . "NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR IDEA OR PLAN IS, BE BOLD TO START SMALL"

However, taking a genuine business loans (not grant) with an agreement to pay back, from family members is not a bad idea. All fingers are not equal. A large count of people won't go to family members for help if they have other better and sure options, to avoid "see finish" - "Na Condition dey make crayfish bend."

"Big men dey take business loans. Big men dey support each other. E no easy abeg.

PLEASE, LET'S BE REALISTIC ๐Ÿ™

59 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by obinna58(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2023
How many kids your uncle have?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Emu4u2c:
He even get mind talk say he track him uncle..na to kidnap the uncle remain

Like the OP, there are some persons who just believe that it's a SPECIFIC person that must give them money. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

So they spend all their Time Monitoring, tracking and devising ways
how they must collect that Money from that PERSON. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

They do not Search for alternatives again. ๐Ÿ˜

It now becomes like a Personal Assignment or Battle Which they must win. ๐Ÿ™

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Tynaclem1: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2023
How can you be seeking for a loan from one source for two years? Are there no other means? You would have worked for the past two years and saved atleast quater or half of that if you were diligent. Your uncle clearly doesn't want to give you the loan, so rest and seek from another avenue.

Besides he doesn't owe you anything, nobody owes you anything so drop that entitlement mentality of yours, you're beginning to choke the man.

Man up, restrategize and work hard. Your wife should help too. If you can do okada business you would have collected higher purchase, with hard work n decent savings in 10 months you'll pay back and keep the bike, continue your okada and save up for the 600k you need.

This is just one avenue to make money. Oga sir, fine boy, big man no dy hustle o as long as you meet your goals.

My opinion

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2023
If op receive that 600k today, the money is gone by February on frivolities.
I know his type, entitled poor lazy mofos with no clear direction in life. I'm sure he has upto four kids and the wife is pregnant for another kid, that's their signature.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Blitzking: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Ur uncle is helping you..make him give u 600k and you go begin give your wife 10k for soup every 4 days and watch how the money vanish in 2 months.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by id4sho(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Be sincere with your self, you won't pay that money. Village people and entitlement mentality, my uncle uncle has more than enough. No need to pay back. Borrowing money breaks relationship angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by ItisWell22(f): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2023
He knows you canโ€™t pay back. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Firstorderwizard:
If op receive that 600k today, the money is gone by February on frivolities.
I know his type, entitled poor lazy mofos with no clear direction in life. I'm sure he has upto four kids and the wife is pregnant for another kid, that's their signature.

How 600k wan take reach February for family man hand, wey Christmas dey here so?

Not forgetting the present economic reality of the country.

Op actually has up to 4 kids.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by andywaves(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Anyone who seeks a loan from one source for two years clearly shows he doesnt have the creative capacity to payback that loan. You think your life will start when you get 600,000 .

Guy breaking news two years of your productive life has already flashed by and u are still waiting on your uncle who equally has his own issue to handle.
Very few people make it in business with start up loans cuz instead of focusing on growth u would be burden with the repayment of the load

Guy go and do something with your life, learn a skill, go get a job, start something no matter how small and grow it. That is the secret to success, loans are used for expansion not for starters.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by ItisWell22(f): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months.

How 50k in 6-8 months wan yield 600k? ๐Ÿค”

Another method of calculation asides 50,000 X 6 or 8 don fall out?
Come teach me abegโ€ฆ ๐Ÿซฃ

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2023
You don enter one chance.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by captainking(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Bro... Your uncle knows you will not pay back.. If in 2 years.. You have not raised 600k... I don't know what to say..
Do not be entitled..you sound like one..
Do you also realise your uncle might have personal issues he's dealing with that require money? Lots of money... Not all rich people have liquid cash to give around.. They have their own problems as well..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Emu4u2c: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Like the OP, there are some persons who just believe that it's a SPECIFIC person that must give them money. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

So they spend all their Time Monitoring, tracking and devising ways
how they must collect that Money from that PERSON. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

They do not Search for alternatives again. ๐Ÿ˜

It now becomes like a Personal Assignment or Battle Which they must win. ๐Ÿ™

And is that why the O.P has decided to be a personal village people assignee..I hate the entitlement spirit some people have

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Qatar2022: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

You won't pay back that loan stop deceiving yourself

40 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lecturerโ€™s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.