Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters (719 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by jumper524(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Only Governor Sanwo-olu joined the protest and listened. You the protesters even embarrassed him yet He carried himself to Abuja to present 5 for 5 demands which was met.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by BombAttack(f): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
jumper524:
Only Governor Sanwo-olu joined the protest and listened. You the protesters even embarrassed him yet He carried himself to Abuja to present 5 for 5 demands which was met.

Meaning he is among those that burnt down Lagos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by Massiveglory: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin grin grin
OBIDIENTS don reset sanwolu brain.
The man don humble.

Just few weeks ago , dem invite oga sanwolu with other contestants to come talk to Lagosians for covenant centre.

Sanwolu cut chain. E vex , tell dem say e no go fit show as lagos big boy.

As OBIDIENTS give am sign, take over lagos, bros de shake. Bros don humble.
Now e de write espitles de call Lagosians my darling, my dear. grin.
Small tin now e go call us my love. grin

I hear say e don discharge all the moto way dem seize. Na im de beg owners to come collect their moto free of charge. grin

OBIDIENTS, una to look muchhh.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by jumper524(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
BombAttack:

many of us were genuine protesters who were tired of police brutality but too bad some people had other negative purpose.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by BombAttack(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
jumper524:
many of us were genuine protesters who were tired of police brutality but too bad some people had other negative purpose.

APC urchins are crying everywhere that endsars protesters burnt down Lagos, that's their narrative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
This obidient movement will affect everyone both the politicians and the youth (obidient youth) and Nigerian at large because I see the same mistake that was made in 2015 when we were desperate for change and we got buhari/Apc suffering pro max

These obi movements might end up voting in incompetence,inexperience and glutton that have not seem the kind of money they will be expose to and can be more corrupt than the person that was voted out

For example

It a sure disaster waiting to happen if a fresh graduate in engineering take up a 15 floor building project and intend to learn on the job

Labour Party GRV can not use a state like lagos as a learning tool it’s surely a fast track to economic destruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by Racoon(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sanwo-Olu government set up a judicial panel of enquiry that indicted his government, the Nigerian Army and FG, yet he rejected the outcome of an independent panel made of an eminent woman jurist who served the Lagos State judiciary meritoriously.So who are you and Sanwo-Olu trying to deceive?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by Eriokanmi: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
But same person went and called the army to kill endsars protesters. He's only pretending
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by Legitisreal: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin grin
The man don humble.

Just few weeks ago , dem invite oga sanwolu with other contestants to come talk to Lagosians for covenant centre.

I hear say e don discharge all the moto way dem seize. Na im de beg owners to come collect their moto free of charge. grin

nzobu nzobu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by Throwback: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sometimes being too nice has its shortcomings.

Sanwo-olu has been too engaging and willing to please.

Did Obi please anyone after dead bodies showed up at Ezu River?

Did Obi join any protest to EndSARS?

Did Obi not go to court to prevent being summoned to the Anambra EndSARS panel?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by Throwback: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Racoon:
Sanwo-Olu government set up a judicial panel of enquiry that indicted his government, the Nigerian Army and FG, yet he rejected the outcome of an independent panel made of an eminent woman jurist who served the Lagos State judiciary meritoriously.So who are you and Sanwo-Olu trying to deceive?

Remind me the outcome of the panel that Peter Obi set up to investigate the dead bodies that appeared in Ezu River.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
BombAttack:

See savagery🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by Throwback: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin grin
The man don humble.

Are you saying a lawless society is what you plan as the new Nigeria?

Where traffic offenders are applauded or they kill pedestrians and get a pat in the back?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by americanigga(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
BombAttack:

Yes, he did for the common man, that is why he must be reelected
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters by queenolofofo(f): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Come 11th of March,We are taking back lagos.Grv is coming

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election; The Prophet Who Liberated Of Abia State / BREAKING: Peter Obi Dumps Christianity For Islam (picture) / Nigeria Air Defense System In Action (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.