Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. (1216 Views)

Seyi Makinde Will Run For President In 2027 / Sanwo Olu And Seyi Makinde Will Retain Their Seats - Bishop Feyi Daniels / Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Labor party is trying but Rome was not built in a day.In lagos,sanwolu will win his elections,in oyo makinde will win his elections,in delta sherif will narrowly win his elections.With all the noise of LP how many senate seats did they win outside SE,how many reps?they had a nice outing but like OBI said,it will take a little time to dismantle the structure.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by Faber(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
Labor party is trying but Rome was not built in a day.In lagos,sanwolu will win his elections,in oyo makinde will win his elections,in delta sherif will narrowly win his elections.With all the noise of LP how many senate seats did they win outside SE,how many reps?they had a nice outing but like OBI said,it will take a little time to dismantle the structure.

You will also win the chairman of the beer parlour where you dey dream from...
It's obvious you're drunk, go home and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:

You will also win the chairman of the beer parlour where you dey dream from...
It's obvious you're drunk, go home and sleep.
wetin I do again?id sanwolu losing!or makinde?I said sherif will narrowly NAwa o
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
This Deluded and Uncouth OP. undecided

All 3 mentioned will LOSE.

In Delta State, who is Sheriff?
An Agbero Retiree, just like APC's Omo-Agege who is also a Thug! sad

Deltans are not Lucky with Good candidates @all. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by Caramia2020(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sheriff will lose, if u be agbero abeg tell us make we know.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
BombAttack:
The same politicians telling you GRV can't be Governor because his mum is from the South East.. they have wife's from the South East and are currently dating South East babes.

If its the turn of their children the narrative will change.

Seyi Tinubu will soon be Governor of Lagos and his Igbo wife will be first Lady grin grin grin

FFK has children from his Igbo wife, tomorrow they will become Governor of Lagos grin grin grin

Wise up and vote for GRV for Governor.
hmmmm
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Deluded and Uncouth OP. undecided

All 3 mentioned will LOSE.

In Delta State, who is Sheriff?
An Agbero Retiree, just like APC's Omo-Agege who is also a Thug! sad

Deltans are not Lucky with Good candidates @all. embarassed
so who will now win.U didn’t conclude ur argument
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Caramia2020:
Sheriff will lose, if u be agbero abeg tell us make we know.
lose to who?I don go bet today say sherif go win.big money o
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
so who will now win.U didn’t conclude ur argument

Their Main Challengers! sad
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by Creamypie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
Oga PDP no go fit win oh. Everybody wan vote either APC or l.p
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Creamypie:
Oga PDP no go fit win oh. Everybody wan vote either APC or l.p
na to call back my money o.I no no say na so Okowa cast.Jesus

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Their Main Challengers! sad
like In delta apc is the major challenger.but obidneits Dey put fear for everybody eyes.

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by Caramia2020(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
Start counting your lost because it will dawn u when results start coming out. Sheriff kwa, land grabber ke.
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
I don't know about Sheriff but Add governor Dapo of Ogun state too

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Caramia2020:

Start counting your lost because it will dawn u when results start coming out. Sheriff kwa, land grabber ke.
I go call back my money na my guy I be bet with.how did Okowa destroy pdp both In delta state and in National,
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:
I don't know about Sheriff but Add governor Dapo of Ogun state too
dapo will win ogun state?Obidients no Dey der?
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
dapo will win ogun state?Obidients no Dey der?

Did you check the results of the presidential election in the state?
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

Did you check the results of the presidential election in the state?
bros OBIDIENTs Dey scare person.
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:

Apart from Lagos where Obi performed better, where in other part of the states in SW Obi received such votes?
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

Apart from Lagos where Obi performed better, where in other part of the states in SW Obi received such votes?
bros u have a point but the guy Dey threaten us for delta you know the proximity from delta to east.Like his we don’t know who will win saturdays elections.It’s that bad
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
bros u have a point but the guy Dey threaten us for delta you know the proximity from delta to east.Like his we don’t know who will win saturdays elections.It’s that bad

Lp don't have structure or strong candidate to win the governorship election in Delta except if they support either Apc or Pdp.

If they chose to vote for LP candidate and lost out, it could be costly.

I have advised them to either support Apc or Pdp in the Guber poll cos if not they will be schemed out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria cos they worked as a saboteur to both party in this year election
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by babyfaceafrica: 12:55am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:

Asides Lagos, Abuja and SE/SS.....tbeh don't scare Jack!

They can't see draw in Kano, sokoto, Ekiti, Ondo, ogun, Yobe, Borno
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2023
If they win, let them win 'excellently'. . . .simple. wink

*who dash rat potato?*
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by 9jahotblog: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
Sanwo Olu will be heavily shamed and disgrace in the March 11th governorship poll. Sanwo Olu is not the people’s choice. APC should forget Lagos State for Lp

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2023
For your small mind.

You probably meant Makinde will 'rig' (not win). But he'll get caught and removed eventually
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by yourshopkwikguy(m): 3:43am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Lp don't have structure or strong candidate to win the governorship election in Delta except if they support either Apc or Pdp.

I have advised them to either support Apc or Pdp in the Guber poll cos if not they will be schemed out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria cos they worked as a saboteur to both party in this year election
Labour party have a candidate there Ken pela, I really hope the man win
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by drtwist(m): 5:22am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
Do you have money to bet ! Any amount my bet will come on a much higher ratio to encourage you . 3:4 I will stake the 4
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

what about house of assembly seats,do yo think they will win any
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
what about house of assembly seats,do yo think they will win any

They might but it will all depends on how financial they are and ruggedity. Trust me both Apc and Pdp won't loose guard in the Saturday election, whatever it takes
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

They might but it will all depends on how financial they are and ruggedity. Trust me both Apc and Pdp won't loose guard in the Saturday election, whatever it takes
this is my thinking too.The pdp protest in Abuja if u watch Okowa didn’t attend.The whole vp struggle made hi abandone delta state and the result is what we saw.The men is fully on ground now and I feel the whole brouhaha last Saturday was for Obi.I don’t see LP pulling such weights anymore.but a lot of ppl are saying otherwise
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
this is my thinking too.The pdp protest in Abuja if u watch Okowa didn’t attend.The whole vp struggle made hi abandone delta state and the result is what we saw.The men is fully on ground now and I feel the whole brouhaha last Saturday was for Obi.I don’t see LP pulling such weights anymore.but a lot of ppl are saying otherwise

See, the as usual election malpractices still occurred in the last election even though it was reduced. That some people made use of it and Je lo, na opportunity for no loose guarding in the Guber poll.

Bvc is exaggerated, the presidential election petion would expose some many lacunas in the technology

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Speaks With Akwa Ibom Record-seeking Chef, Hilda Bassey / The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi / The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.