Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,261 members, 7,860,599 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi (46600 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by fareed69(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Final answer: You are a looser

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Epistasis(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Go to court and stop telling us nonsense...a 3rd class philosophy graduate from onyimiri land.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Chiuzk: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Go ahead my President, I AM THAT I AM is with you.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by tyboy(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2023
The guy just dey waste in time and energy no positive outcome will come out from this your court case you can not prove this case in court that you won. Mind you those that will come for me I didn't vote tinubu or atiku ,
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by heniford2: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Inec is seriously playing with fire and i assure u when the rage start we will all burn in it

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by ChukwuObe: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
This is clear violation of court order.

This INEC is inviting military coup

Military coup that will be led by your father who bought you from the baby factory? Hahahaha
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by shegra58: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2023
DropsMic:
OBI WE KNOW
OBI WE WANT
stop using "We" pls be guided
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by sportskid(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless chief judge pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do the benediction after dismissing Peter Obi third position to go to his house and sin no more

This judge will shock you with his judgement. I know There are reasonable Yoruba people who believe in Justice
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by mutumina007: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2023
What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour - Politics - Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/7601222/what-chief-femi-fani-kayode-say#121558185
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by nurusystem(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Zetty177x:

Yes in crime and ballot box snatching

Yes for Obi to refused to conduct local government election through out is tenure... And claimed he left. Sinless Obi
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by itsene: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Obi doesn't give a damn about any governorship candidates. Listen to his excuse: personally going to court. Is he a lawyer?
He doesn't even know many of these opportunists running for office under LP.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Hussein035: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/08/presidential-election-why-im-personally-heading-to-appeal-court-peter-obi/

Atiku will be disappointed at this 3rd runner up.

Who will be the president between Obi and Atiku since Obi ended 3rd position. Because Obi supporters will not think ooo. This dumb is going to court for Atiku but he did not know
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by nurusystem(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Suffering Obi is too late go n congratulate Asiwaju
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by TheBillyonaire: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Ajibel:

Why is it more important than say Enugu or Abia?
Lagos is cosmopolitan. First step is getting Lagos out of the hold of APC and Tinubu by the hybrid GRV, then Lagos needs to move to being governed by non-Yorubas in order to transition it to a globally civilized state.

Abia and Enugu were not built by Federal Government using collective wealth of the nation. Lagos is built by collective wealth of all Nigerians and must be run by any Nigeria who lives there.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by TheBillyonaire: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Abia, Imo, Ogun State too are very crucial

I don't think the people in that state have ever tasted good leadership

Abia is worst, Imo is very disorganized and Ogun is neanderthal. I think one thing the next Federal Admin should do is Autonomy of States Economically and Security-wise. Resource Control and State Police will do the trick.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Martini2020(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Goke7: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2023
itsene:
Obi doesn't give a damn about any governorship candidates. Listen to his excuse: personally going to court. Is he a lawyer?
He doesn't even know many of these opportunists running for office under LP.

We dodged a bullet, na we no know wetin God do for us
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by themanderon: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2023
If Inec is indeed confident that they held a free and fair election then why are they hiding materials that should be inspected? We have criminals running the show in this country. They are the people making peaceful change for the better impossible. They are the ones trying to sustain this structure of criminality bearing down their dead weight upon the country making it to sink.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
I am not responsible for your frustrations and grieves, please spare me your unnecessary outburst and insolence, I didn't mention you

You mentioned God sir!... I'm not frustrated nor grieving in any way!

I'm merely irritated! Big difference!
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by lapintoz: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Ok now. Of all the lots, Alex Otti is a serial loser like Atiku. Otti helped SE Governors loot their state treasury when he was at First Bank. Continued at Diamond Bank before being booted out and has since been contesting to be Abia State Governor.

The Royce Rolls driving Alex Otti will be the worst Governor of Abia State. Mark my word.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 10:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

You mentioned God sir!... I'm not frustrated nor grieving in any way!

I'm merely irritated! Big difference!
Are you God? so it is a crime to say God should bless someone?
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by rezky(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
We shall reclaim our mandate sir

Dey there dey whine yourself, "Our Mandate" or "His Mandate".
How all of una see messiah in this guy, still dey baffle me.

All of them,from Tinubu to Atiku to Obi...they are all scammers feasting on gullible minds.

If una like make una no make life for una sef, dey shout for politicians that are already made., whose family no dey online to dey drag pple and shouting our mandate up and down.

Where are Obi children in all the chant and rants on social media.?

My brother Ja'funra e (Fight for yourself) Obi does not know you or your lineage. He is only fighting for his pocket.

If any politian in this country says He is fighting for the citizen...Na scam.

Make una think twice.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Henz81: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless chief judge pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do the benediction after dismissing Peter Obi third position to go to his house and sin no more
trash
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2023
Can anyone here tell the whole world why Tinubu who said he won the election is applying to inspect election materials?
Is this not unprecedented? If you won why do you need to inspect the materials? He's looking to alter the BVAS for sure, but no way for the criminal. Tinubu will never be President even for one day. He will not step into Aso Rock.,
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by tomju2(f): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2023
Smart Obi. He knows all the governors by their names and states. "Not Zamfara state governor "....I changed your state.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Abdulqareem: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Lagos is very important.
AND YOUR LIFE? ANOTHER HOT BREAKFAST ABOUT TO BE SERVED.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by ejimatic: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/08/presidential-election-why-im-personally-heading-to-appeal-court-peter-obi/
. Yoruba won the election. Igbo and Hausa are going to court. Will the courts teke away mandate of Yoruba and give it to Igbo or Hausa for another 8 years? I will continue to laugh untill the two appeals are struck out I. AC and SC However ,Obi and Atiku will be on record that they challenged the election results as Olu Falae said Iin 1999 when he lost to OBJ.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Tee2027: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Keep going to court Mr obi infact go heaven and hell, Aso Rock will never reach your hand.

I think your foolish wife hailing you that you love court and you called yourself a christain but love romancing court as your second home and you are proud of it.

This time the court will reject you and retires you. If you like accept the defeat if you like don't accept it you will wait for 8 years more for any chance then you will be 72 or 73 years then the same age mockery you unleashed on Atiku and Tinubu will be played on you, that is God judgement on you in your failure to understand Christianity don't mock people with their shortcoming rather they encourage them and support them.

God had judged you and you want to appeal, pls in which court? Go ahead to your second home called court shameless sore loser.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by millionaireman: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

After a teacher marked an examination sheet, the teacher is obliged to provide the sheet if required for inspection.
Why would INEC refuse the Labour Party to investigate Inec marking sheet?
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Everlastingson:
Can anyone here tell the whole world why Tinubu who said he won the election is applying to inspect election materials?
Is this not unprecedented? If you won why do you need to inspect the materials? He's looking to alter the BVAS for sure, but no way for the criminal. Tinubu will never be President even for one day. He will not step into Aso Rock.,

For ur DREAM
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Abdulqareem: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2023
heniford2:
Inec is seriously playing with fire and i assure u when the rage start we will all burn in it
THAT FIRE WILL ONLY CONSUME YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IF YOU ARE ANGERED THAT TINUBU WON THE ELECTION, HEAD TO COURT AND WAIT FOR THE JUDGEMENT. THAT YOU WILL BURN DOWN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OBI LOST THE ELECTION, THEN PRISON AWAITS YOU AND ALL OTHER HEADLESS MOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.