Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,382 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi (46599 Views)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Keep2gether(f): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Carry on sir. We are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Image123:
Such a selfish man. Can't even help his labour party contestants campaign, he says he has to personally be in court, as lawyer or which one? GEJ was clueless but he was not this selfish.
Has he not being campaigning

Don't be too lazy to read!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by porthouse7(f): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
We shall reclaim our mandate sir
ur resting place for 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Lukuluku69(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy ellupeee
Failure!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Nelz7: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:
We know that going to court is your hobby. grin

But...... Naija no be Anambra.

Shock me?
Do I look like Buhari to you?

How Obi wan take get 25% in 24 States? Stop daydreaming, abeg. Atiku is even closer to the mandate than Obi.

Then let due process be followed
Stop fretting
Shebi Tinubu won ? and if we re not OK we should go to court?

Why d para??
Hahhahahahahahahha

Make him go do photocopy ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Lithiumite: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:
our collective labour shall not be in vain

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.

Obi the sharp guy!! He has left the candidates for Saturday election high and dry....... because court never grant your spurious request you cannot go out and campaign for those that did same for you.

You did rather save your cash out!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Mrtaye: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless chief judge pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do the benediction after dismissing Peter Obi third position to go to his house and sin no more
Okay that's the arrangement
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by fareed69(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2023
Abeg go jare.
Lawyers must chop.
Were you wan take win ?
With all the nonsense done in SE for you.
You go wise last last.
Omo ode.
Who has ever won before ?
Your own cannot be an excemption I swear.
Obidient follow una Oga go abeg.
I shall never Labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by BJanta: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Stop playing to the gallery, there's no personal reason to that. You're doing it's your right to do it because the constitution provides for it. And you need convince yourself and your followers that you actually woefully lost the election.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by silverkings: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by nurusystem(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
The shameless criminal seating at the INEC helm should be arrested as a common criminal , chained and thrown behind a Hilux van to be detained in a military underground cellers.

He is a shameless criminal ,and stubborn at it.
See this eshewu
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Freebills12: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
ImoleNaija:

Shock me?

How Obi wan take get 25% in 24 States? Stop daydreaming, abeg. Atiku is even closer to the mandate than Obi.

Does it mean that you can read and understand or are you intrinsically evil? You saw it that INEC refused him to access the BVAS and all you can say is this rubbish! All of you supporting this INEC hide and seek game on eve of your life success you will surely experience this kind of treatment you are supporting now. Mark it
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Ajibel(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Lagos is very important.

Why is it more important than say Enugu or Abia?
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by nurusystem(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu is not Obi mate ,the boy Obi is a learner.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
So there is no service before benediction? Of course Peter Obi will present his case and cry as usually but his case would be throw out like dead stinking rat

Jealousy
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2023
nurusystem:
Tinubu is not Obi mate ,the boy Obi is a learner.

Yes in crime and ballot box snatching
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by CruelDove(f): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu has won the election.

You can approach the international court for all we care.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Spanki(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
PeTeRu please keep quiet! Anambra is not Nigeria😋😋😋😋
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Lithiumite: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
backtovillage:
Atiku don waste money too much for court so baba kuku start to dey protest.

APC that has already named their legal team and even had them ready before the elections.......the people shouting rigging up and down have not even mentioned one lawyer because they know their case is DOA at best.....but not to make their dim witted supporters look what they truly are,they continue to delude them setting them on a wild goose chase in the name of reclaiming a long lost mandate.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2023
Why will INEC reject inspection of the sensitive materials if not for the fact that they have skeleton in their cupboard?

It is obvious to the blind that Peter Obi won the February 25th Presidential election.

Providence and forces of nature will judge all those that joined forces together to steal Peter Obi's mandate, including their supporters of evil, you all will end in shame. Your rights shall be stolen by the powers that control the affairs of man.

You all shall labor and reap hatred.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, if you truly won the election, may Almighty God grant you good health and wisdom to rule well and enjoy your regime, but if Peter Obi won and you and other people in position of authority decided to rig and rob Peter Obi his victory, I sincerely pray from deep down my heart that may you end in shame and disgrace. May your tenure lead to your global humiliation, and may it bring pains and suffering upon all your wicked, bigot supporters. May they all labor to reap hatred in all their life endeavors. angry

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by RexTramadol1: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Lol. Self centered man.

E reach their turn, you wan abandon them.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by pandax: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Lithiumite:

Obi the sharp guy!! He has left the candidates for Saturday election high and dry....... because court never grant your spurious request you cannot go out and campaign for those that did same for you.

You did rather save your cash out!!

That election will not hold this weekend as expected
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless chief judge pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do the benediction after dismissing Peter Obi third position to go to his house and sin no more

Please, Don't drag God's name into your tomfoolery!

It's enough to be sycophantic, heresy is a step too far even for one so simple-minded!

Thank you.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by gfon(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Shock me?

you said he should go to court, so why are you menstruating on Peter Obi matter everyday on nairaland?? Boss rest lol🤣🤣
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by ADSP116(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2023
I can see you have already lost this sir,oti loo.
Novarisammy2:
our collective labour shall not be in vain

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Dottormentor: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Obidaft, why not register your obidients as a political party since you refused to accept LP in ur own word obidients as replaced Labour party. Selfish dude
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/08/presidential-election-why-im-personally-heading-to-appeal-court-peter-obi/
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, Don't drag God's name into your tomfoolery!

It's enough to be sycophantic, heresy is a step too far even for one so simple-minded!

Thank you.
I am not responsible for your frustrations and grieves, please spare me your unnecessary outburst and insolence, I didn't mention you
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Dottormentor: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Fulani on ur obi cloth again. Lobatan slaves everywhere
DropsMic:
OBI WE KNOW
OBI WE WANT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.